apple jacks

Pikeville, KY

#165 Jan 19, 2010
aaa you need some help what does men mean to you
Evil frosted mini wheats

Prestonsburg, KY

#166 Jan 19, 2010
quote.

1. If a man wants a woman to beat on, then let him get him a male friend to have a relationship with so if someone were to slap or punch them, then it would be a fair fight.

2. Likewise, if a woman wants to be more like men and fight with the men, then let them get into a relationship with a female friend so then they might actually stand a chance against them and the fight would be more fair.

Lame, just lame.

Women are not fragile glass, some of them are just as tough as rough as the boys, and just as able to lay down some hurt.

See women in the army, navy, air force, marines and so on.

"Would you beat up on a child if it hit you as hard as they could with their fist? Does that mean you would have a fist fight with them? "

Children are not equal to adults, nice try.

Quote"
If a woman punches a guy, then what keeps that guy from holding them down until they calm down and then leave and never go back?

Yes, let me attempt to try and grab a hold of this woman who is twisting around and trying to hurt me, if you can great, if not, oh well. time to give back.

Quote"
I'll tell you what it is, a man thinks it makes him look like more of a man and that it makes them feel tough in some weak way. It makes them feel more powerful this way because they know in the back of their little mind that they can't get this kind of power from the men, because the men would only kick their pu ssy asses and make them feel even more powerless and weaker, so they turn on the women to get their boost.

More liberal woman B.S

Don't men realize that this shows what kind of a person they really are and that would be a weak and powerless man who is desperately in need of power and control and would go to any extreme to get it. Also it shows how big of a p ssy they really are and lets us women know that they would either backdown or avoid any confrontation from a man who they thought might would want a fight from them and this is a fact.

no its a opinion, and ignorant narrow minded one at that!
Evil frosted mini wheats

Prestonsburg, KY

#167 Jan 19, 2010
This is the message you send to the women, so we hope you feel victory for the weakness and cowardness that you are striving so hard to achieve, because it will be a success as far as we are concerned. As far as the non-women abusers goes who are actually gentlemen goes, it only sends a message to them that they are p ssy's and would be to chicken shit to stand up to a real man. Your mission is accomplished.

The message you send is of left wing, liberal Bull.

I don't abuse women, I don't support abusing women, and I think I am quite the mild mannered person.

As far as the left wing liberal women goes who are trying to make up excuses so that can justify beating a man goes, it only sends a message to them that they are sassy little B*tches and would be to chicken shit to stand up to a woman or man. Your mission is accomplished.

Nothing you said, had anything to do with me, I never said I wanted to, or did, or do beat on women, all I said was that no person should hit another, but if you start swinging, be you a man or a woman, the other person have every right to defend them selfs as needed.

you can't understand that, and try to make lame comparisons to children and resort to name calling, anything to try and make you feel better about a man defending his self from a woman.
apple

Pikeville, KY

#168 Jan 19, 2010
evilfrosted mini wheats i think you are fixed
Evil frosted mini wheats

Prestonsburg, KY

#169 Jan 19, 2010
aaa wrote:
i have been raped and hit by my man and i think that it ant right for a man to hit on a women and yes i am with him you ask way the kids it is hard with all of the flash back i have but this year is going to be a new year for me i know now that it is not me it is him and it is time to say bye and im not going to let a men tell me that i cant do something no more life is hard but you can make it harded for you im not going to do that no more this is my life and im going to life it. i was raped 3* but i am a women who will not back down. i have god with me at all time and he has my back for all i men out there i will ask god to help you and for the ppl that raped me i for give you (god fo gives us when we do some thing so i will do the same )
well, he apparently didn't do something right, you have a massive run on, no spacing, and you some how still cling to "god"

I feel sorry for you, beating a woman is bad, and should never be done, I hope you get away from that, and know that it is you empowering you're self to get away, don't wait on "god" do it you're self.

the father,son and holy ghost is pretty much, me,myself and I
apple

Pikeville, KY

#170 Jan 19, 2010
evil frosted mini wheats you need help what does some mean to you
big p ssy

Elkhorn City, KY

#171 Jan 19, 2010
Just wondering cereal, why do you continue to quote what people say on your comments?
Can you not find something in your own words to say?
Why do you correct what others write in their comments or complain about their texts?
If you would go back and proof read your own comments, you might find a lot of errors in your own comments.
It makes me sick to see people get on here and act like they type perfectly without skipping a letter
or spelling a word correctly etc....
Sometimes people do these things on purpose, sometimes it's an honest mistake and sometimes maybe a person isn't very well educated, but in any form people like you look so stupid when you do the same thing yourself for everyone to see.
Also cereal, I hope you get some kind of help with your opinion on hitting and punching women and the idea of thinking it's ok, before some woman decides to send your ass to jail for a long long long time and then you will see what abuse is all about when you bend over for the soap...catch my drift???
Could it be that is why you are bound and determined to continue to do these things just hoping that you do get put there. Do you want a manly man to get a hold on you that bad?
Kepp working on it and you'll get there babe.
apple

Pikeville, KY

#172 Jan 19, 2010
what kind of meds are you on big p ssy i can help you ok what does big mean to you
Evil frosted mini wheats

Prestonsburg, KY

#173 Jan 19, 2010
big p ssy wrote:
Just wondering cereal, why do you continue to quote what people say on your comments?
Can you not find something in your own words to say?
Why do you correct what others write in their comments or complain about their texts?
If you would go back and proof read your own comments, you might find a lot of errors in your own comments.
It makes me sick to see people get on here and act like they type perfectly without skipping a letter
or spelling a word correctly etc....
Sometimes people do these things on purpose, sometimes it's an honest mistake and sometimes maybe a person isn't very well educated, but in any form people like you look so stupid when you do the same thing yourself for everyone to see.
Also cereal, I hope you get some kind of help with your opinion on hitting and punching women and the idea of thinking it's ok, before some woman decides to send your ass to jail for a long long long time and then you will see what abuse is all about when you bend over for the soap...catch my drift???
Could it be that is why you are bound and determined to continue to do these things just hoping that you do get put there. Do you want a manly man to get a hold on you that bad?
Kepp working on it and you'll get there babe.
wtf?
wtf?!
WTF?!

are you that retarded?

yeah I God Damn sure think its ok to hit and punch a woman, if she is hitting and punching on me!!!!

But I don't go around hitting them for no reason.

The depth of you're stupidity must know no bounds!
I quoted them so that I could place my response below it?

I used what you said, to make a point, and I guess I did, to some one with enough intelligence to figure it out.

I never acted or said I was typing perfect, but is it that f*cking hard to use the enter key?

I am not you're babe, and I have no intention of going to jail, I can not believe the absolute lack of anything from you besides the same old worn out sh*t.

you are either
1) trolling
2) that fu*cking stupid.
big p ssy

Elkhorn City, KY

#174 Jan 19, 2010
apple wrote:
what kind of meds are you on big p ssy i can help you ok what does big mean to you
What does Apple mean to you?
Better yet, what does anything mean to you? You seem to keep asking people what things mean. Are you that stupid to not know what these things mean?
big p ssy

Elkhorn City, KY

#175 Jan 19, 2010
Evil frosted mini wheats wrote:
<quoted text>
wtf?
wtf?!
WTF?!
are you that retarded?
yeah I God Damn sure think its ok to hit and punch a woman, if she is hitting and punching on me!!!!
But I don't go around hitting them for no reason.
The depth of you're stupidity must know no bounds!
I quoted them so that I could place my response below it?
I used what you said, to make a point, and I guess I did, to some one with enough intelligence to figure it out.
I never acted or said I was typing perfect, but is it that f*cking hard to use the enter key?
I am not you're babe, and I have no intention of going to jail, I can not believe the absolute lack of anything from you besides the same old worn out sh*t.
you are either
1) trolling
2) that fu*cking stupid.
Blah Blah Blah!!!!!
Cereal It isn't my problem you have no morals. That comes a long with being a man, which clearly you aren't yet.
Talk about worn out shit, like I said, check out your own comments....same ol', same ol', same ol' shit.

It's ok to hit a woman if defending yourself. If one hits me, I'll hit back...again and again.
I mean seriously do you not have more to say on the subject other then repeating yourself like that? Lost for words are we?
Oh and believe me, I know you aren't my babe, because I have more class then to even look someone like yourself's way, that is just a way of being polite, but you wouldn't know anything about that now would you, considering you believe in abuse. Oh and that is why I give men like yourselves the name labled BIG P SSY'S.
big p ssy

Elkhorn City, KY

#176 Jan 19, 2010
apple wrote:
Oh and Apple one other tip for you, GO LOOK IN THE DICTIONARY AND YOU WILL THEN KNOW WHAT WORDS MEAN. I feel so sorry for you. I don't have the time to educate you, but mabe Cereal does, he seems to know everything.
apple

Pikeville, KY

#177 Jan 19, 2010
evil frosted mini wheats it is ok you need help and for big p ssy whay does stupid mean to you i can help you
Wild Turkey

Poca, WV

#178 Jan 19, 2010
apple are you doing any good trying to help these people they seem angry and i know you can help them
big p ssy

Elkhorn City, KY

#179 Jan 19, 2010
apple wrote:
evil frosted mini wheats it is ok you need help and for big p ssy whay does stupid mean to you i can help you
Well maybe you don't only need a Dictionary, but a teacher as well, looks as if you don't only not know what words mean, but you don't know how to spell them either. What does "whay" mean to you?
This word doesn't exsist.
Wild Turkey

Poca, WV

#180 Jan 19, 2010
big p ssy what does whay mean to you
friend

Virgie, KY

#182 Jan 19, 2010
big p ssy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well maybe you don't only need a Dictionary, but a teacher as well, looks as if you don't only not know what words mean, but you don't know how to spell them either. What does "whay" mean to you?
This word doesn't exsist.
A kid in WV,'wild turkey',(bless his poor unfortunate heart) saw 'apple' begging for, and receiving attention, so now we have another retard posting foolishness. Some people have not been taught pride. Blame stupid, uncaring parents for those two.
big p ssy

Elkhorn City, KY

#183 Jan 19, 2010
Wild Turkey wrote:
big p ssy what does whay mean to you
Wild Turkey, it doesn't mean a damn thing to me, but apparently taking a bite off from forbidden fruit does to you.
I believe the Wild Turkey has got to you. You should have better taste in your whiskey.
I prefer tequila myself.
hahaha

Winchester, KY

#184 Jan 19, 2010
because they r in superior to men, in fact a wise man told me that it was fine to hit a woman as long as she was a bitch, arent they all. lol.
Wild Turkey

Poca, WV

#185 Jan 19, 2010
friend what does retard mean to you*** i wish i was a kid< i played ball against virgie when the whole team was NEWSOMES MY FRIEND!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
buh bye .water dist mgr two 7 min AEP ROOKERY 1
Zack & Tucker Stevens 12 min AEP ROOKERY 2
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 19 min The Apostle Gawd ... 20,477
What Is The Biggest City Waste 35 min No morals 43
Horse Trail Tragedy 39 min Pikecoprick 34
Little Police Chief Antics 48 min Hit a nerve 3
Economic Development In Eastern Kentuck 59 min Pikecoprick 17
Ray Jones 3 hr Childish reactions 18
Sheriff Charles Fuzzy Keesee 8 hr plumber 61
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:45 am PST

NFL11:45AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:22 PM
Gano eager for another chance vs. Falcons - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 4:53 AM
Panthers coach and family replaced gifts for break-in victims
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"