Why do men think it's OK to hit a woman
First Prev
of 17
Next Last
and a vanilla shake

Elkhorn City, KY

#341 Jul 25, 2013
LIKE TO KNOW wrote:
Could someone PLEASE tell me why men thinks it's OK..
men wouldnt think it was ok if the first time they hit a woman, she busted his damn head open with a cast iron skillet and kicked him in the nuts about 9 times while he was down,
men would learn right damn fast.
because the law sure isnt going to do anything to them.
Boss lady

London, UK

#342 Sep 7, 2013
I'm in an abusive relationship sometimes its all good some days its bad ive been stabbed chocked punched in my belly kicked in the face.
sweden

Pikeville, KY

#343 Sep 7, 2013
men think its ok to hit a woman if she stays and takes it.
im not saying she deserves to get hit.
but if she stays after the first time, he will do it again.
if he hits you once
he will hit you again!!!
and every time a little more of your mind and soul and personality will be taken away and you will accept it and you will become the person he makes you.
do not stay if hes hitting you, or abusing you mentally.
and infidelity is a means of abuse as well.
if he cheats on you and you stay, he will cheat on you again.
dont ever doubt that.
rectumus gigantus

Richmond, KY

#344 Sep 7, 2013
sweden wrote:
men think its ok to hit a woman if she stays and takes it.
im not saying she deserves to get hit.
but if she stays after the first time, he will do it again.
if he hits you once
he will hit you again!!!
and every time a little more of your mind and soul and personality will be taken away and you will accept it and you will become the person he makes you.
do not stay if hes hitting you, or abusing you mentally.
and infidelity is a means of abuse as well.
if he cheats on you and you stay, he will cheat on you again.
dont ever doubt that.
I seen my neighbor "deebo punch" his wife off the porch one time...funny as hell!
rectumus gigantus

Richmond, KY

#345 Sep 7, 2013
Boss lady wrote:
I'm in an abusive relationship sometimes its all good some days its bad ive been stabbed chocked punched in my belly kicked in the face.
kicked in the face? sounds like your man knows martial arts!!!
kyla george

Edmonton, Canada

#348 Mar 3, 2014
"Men" who get intimidated by women and feel the need to " defend " themselves and thier tiny ego/penis are weak p ussies. I left an abusive relationship, i would shove my ex or spit on him because he deserved it i never put a bruise on him and hes given me stitches and double black eyes. All my friends think hes a loser and all you woman beater supporters probably cant hold a job n r future deadbeat dads and the final stage is youll be old and still single bumming change in the subway waiting for the soup kitchen to open.:P NO SCRUBS lol
it goes both ways

Ransom, KY

#349 Mar 3, 2014
men that beat on women are scum but a good question is why do women think it's okay to hit men? seems to me t hat women hit men all the time and get away with it. plus why do you women seem determined to jump from man to man to man that hit you over and over?

“Pink is your new obsession!!”

Since: Mar 13

Ojai, CA

#350 Mar 3, 2014
I would sure never want to be hit. I dont think I have ever hit anyone either.
I have been in a fight or two with girls when I was in school, maybe once since then. But as an adult, I cant imagine why people want to settle differences with exchanging violence.
But there are other forms of abuse, I feel that are just as bad.
Verbal and emotional abuse are as painful.
They leave scars as well.
Being treated like an object or having money withheld as a form of control.
It is not love.
None of that is love.
If you love someone, or hell, even just like them, you dont want to hurt them in any way.

Since: Mar 14

Canada

#351 Mar 4, 2014
If men didnt deserve it they wouldnt get hit
Violet

Boynton Beach, FL

#352 May 23, 2015
I don't think it's ok for a man or a woman to hit anyone unless there life is at risk.To clarify...if there is a situation where a woman is hitting a man out of anger his life is not at risk because it's scientifically proven that men are stronger then woman(given the rare occasion the woman is a trained or skilled fighter)it is sill more than likely that if the man retaliates with physical force he could not only cause serious injury (that is not physically possible for the woman to inflict) or even worse kill her as a result.That being said a man does have the right to protect himself from being abused by walking away,calling the police,or worst case scenario restraining her.Unfortunately it doesn't seem fair from a males perspective that a woman can hit a man & not be hit back (which is true) but because men are physically stronger the results of him hitting her are far more dangerous then the results of the woman hitting him.Also women should not abuse this fact by hitting men because they are to strong to hit her back without seriously injuring her.
epo

Staffordsville, KY

#353 May 26, 2015
I am currently getting an EPO. Any free legal advise for me? He has an attorney but I have hospital documentation of where I snuck out of the house at 4:00 in the morning and went to the doctor. Best move I ever made. The doctor made great detailed notes which I plan to show the judge.
Clint Eastwood

Huntington Beach, CA

#354 Jun 27, 2015
A better question would be why do women think it's ok to hit and abuse men? I'm tired of the bullshit double standard. Women are usually the ones to initiate violence in a domestic dispute. They slap,punch,claw and throw things at men. Women use broom handles,appliances,knives and guns as weapons on men during arguments. Is a man supoosed to stand there like a pussy and get beat up or killed because idiot women think "men shouldn't hit women"?
I woman is so emotionally immature or irrational that she needs to resort to violence in an argument a man has a right to defend herself. I have no problem scattering a womans teeth all over the carpet or putting her out to save myself from abuse.

If you're big and tough enough to start beating someone you're big enough to get your ass kicked.

This is the real world. Actions have consequences.
Clint Eastwood

Richmond, KY

#355 Jun 28, 2015
Clint Eastwood wrote:
A better question would be why do women think it's ok to hit and abuse men? I'm tired of the bullshit double standard. Women are usually the ones to initiate violence in a domestic dispute. They slap,punch,claw and throw things at men. Women use broom handles,appliances,knives and guns as weapons on men during arguments. Is a man supoosed to stand there like a pussy and get beat up or killed because idiot women think "men shouldn't hit women"?
I woman is so emotionally immature or irrational that she needs to resort to violence in an argument a man has a right to defend herself. I have no problem scattering a womans teeth all over the carpet or putting her out to save myself from abuse.
If you're big and tough enough to start beating someone you're big enough to get your ass kicked.
This is the real world. Actions have consequences.
Don't come her using that name talking about beating on women man . I didn't write that and never have I been coward !
Clint Eastwood

Richmond, KY

#356 Jun 28, 2015
I would never hit a woman .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sanctuary Cities 1 hr Trump Failed Again 85
Trump Failed Again 1 hr Trump Is Failure 1
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr Trump Has Lied 5,040
Wicca 3 hr Who dat 19
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr its like this 164,801
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 6 hr BB Board 37,138
Masturbating Women Appreciation Thread 8 hr Chester 3
Eric conn is on the run Mon Deep State 81

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages