Why do men think it's OK to hit a woman
ATV salesman

Macon, GA

#321 Feb 29, 2012
Pineapple wrote:
Well, here comes the hate directed at me,

Hitting a lady for no reason other than you want to is stupid, this includes beating her, but some women seem to lover it and can't handle a nice guy.

Hitting a lady because she deserves it is different, if she is standing there running her mouth throwing a fit, and making a scene and refuses to calm down or be reasonable, pull her aside firmly and tell her calmly that this is not the time nor place or way to do this, if she keeps on, slap her lightly, don't hurt her, just give her a sting on the kisser or cheak, I expect the same from a lady if I was running my mouth on her to her.

Now if she is looking for a fight, I am not going to let her stand there an beat on me, thats, stupid silly and absurd, if she starts swinging, I am gonna swing if I am still able!

This is almost as bad as the people who cry child abuse when you lightly whip and discipline you're child.

Not all of us guys are dope head losers, but its always the dope head losers you girls end up with because of the "bad boy tude" they have, while us nice guys get screwed over, cheated on and treated like crap.
nice... Couldn't have said it better myself!! I totally agree with this guy!!
JustThinking

Homer Glen, IL

#322 Mar 19, 2012
bridge_tender wrote:
I've never known a guy who hit a woman. Is this a Ky. thing?
Yes it is! I am married to one!! My father if Alive Would be sending him back to those hills "In a Pine Box"!!!! Big Man, right. Little Wussie"..........
Sam

Waco, KY

#323 Mar 20, 2012
The same reason a woman thinks it's okay to slap a man in the face. Just because men are bigger and stronger than us women doesn't mean they don't feel pain. it's about respect anyway, not pain.
JustThinking

Homer Glen, IL

#324 Mar 24, 2012
Sam wrote:
The same reason a woman thinks it's okay to slap a man in the face. Just because men are bigger and stronger than us women doesn't mean they don't feel pain. it's about respect anyway, not pain.
Oh o.k, usually if a women slap's a MAN in the face, it's because She was called a Whore or Slut" "without Cause" mind you!! Or she caught his Ass! Women just don't go around slapping their man in the face!! Men hit & beat their women for control/ and because they were raised to be "Bullies", Narcissist Bullies, there is "NO Excuse"!!!!! Wait Till Judgement Day, Now Be A Man, To All The Cowards Of The County"!!!!!!
Edward Bernays

Roanoke, VA

#325 Mar 24, 2012
Because they cannot turn their mouths off. Or they are blowing the next-door neighbors son. That might do it.

Seriously, if you are living in abuse as I did for many years you, by now, "half-believe he/she is right in the constant put-downs, jealousy, promiscuity and so forth. Violence can be a fist, gun, stick or repeated deeply disturbing threats or even threats to hurt themselves if you do not comply to their demands.

It is caused by one of two personality "defects". Psychopathism and narcissistic personality disorders. The recommendation is universal. AVOID these people. If married to one, start planning your escape. They are dangerous and can be deadly if sick enough. Most are not but don't flip a coin. Have a decent life for you (and the kids).

MAN OR WOMAN: IF YOU ARE OR MAY BE ABUSED, LOOK AT THINGS OBJECTIVELY...and if you see that you are always bending over backwards to please and never stopping the argument that started over nothing or if you are hit more than a gentle slap GET OUT!!!!! If not today, wait for the right time. Save get-away money, food, etc. Keep a bag packed, hidden WELL.
AGAIN you should record any abuse if you can't get out and when you can...

RUN...don't wait on another man or woman. If you are not strong enough to do it yourself then perhaps you HAVE found a home. GET OUT.
sassy17202

Winchester, KY

#326 Apr 18, 2012
loveu wrote:
first and foremost it takes a low-life to hit the most beautiful thing God created for man a (women)
i agree
derpster

Cincinnati, OH

#327 May 3, 2012
Why do women think its ok to hit men?
Your vagina doesnt mean you're allowed to hit others based only on your emotions.
Grow up.
FRANCINE HUGHES

Macon, GA

#328 May 4, 2012
Some wife abusing jerk wrote this in an earlier pos:O YES ITS TRUE wrote:
Every woman needs to know their place. If they forget to jump when their man snaps his fingers they need a little beating. If women were more obedient, they wouldn't have to be put back in their place. It would make the world a better place for everyone. My wife agrees one hundred percent. I make enough money to give her everything she wants and I still have to set her down at times. Do as your man ask and very little adjustments will have to be made.
Here is what I, FRANCINE HUGHES wrote on the subject:
No, what women need to do is watch the movie "The Burning Bed", kinda gives you a warm, tingly feeling inside when old Mickey gets flamed up doesn't it???? A womans' place in this world is to be respected and loved by her partner, not bullied and mistreated. Oh, please, obedient??? Give me a break, you are not your wifes' boss, you are her husband, and should treat her with respect. I don't believe your wife agrees with you a 100% percent either, she is probably too scared to voice her opinion, so, I will do it for her, you are not GOD or her master, the slave days went out a long time ago. Your wife needs to get a job and take care of herself, instead of staying and minding you cause of your so called big money you make. If move men would quit trying to control their wifes' and try being their equal partners, then maybe move marriages would succeed, but your thinking is from the stone age. Do you want to mind anyone, well, I bet your wife doesn't want to mind you either. You are not giving her everything she wants either, cause you are not giving her RESPECT, which is what every woman wants in a marriage. Men should remember that some women fight back and that they are not always the winner. While you think your wife is worshipping the ground you walk on and agreeing with your cave man mentality, she is probably making plans to leave you and find a nice, decent man that don't abuse women and treat them with respect.
FRANCINE HUGHES

Macon, GA

#329 May 4, 2012
Now, I know there is a gas can around here, somewhere, old Mickey is sleeping upstairs now, lol. Here, I go.......... POURS GAS, LIGHTS MATCH, WHOOSH, PROBLEM SOLVED BUT OLD MICKEY SMELLS LIKE THE PIECE OF DOG SHIT HE IS!!!
FRANCINE HUGHES

Macon, GA

#330 May 4, 2012
I do NOT blame a woman one bit, who gets revenge on her husband or boyfriend, if they are abusing her. Men like that are jerks and creeps and get what is coming to them, everytime. It comes back on you, sooner or later, when you are mean as the Devil, so, better start thinking about what Francine Hughes done to that jerk, Mickey Hughes, when he battered her one to many, I cheered for joy when Francine burnt that house down with Mickey passed out drunk in the bedroom on the bed, guess, he was not going to be bothering her or any other woman, anymore after that happened. A lot of women, divorce pieces of crap like this, too, so men, what really are u gaining from beating on a person who is smaller then u, I, myself will fight u back, as I have told my partner before and I did, he cried like a whiny ass bitch when I hit him back, so, it takes two to tango and I am ready to lead, u JERKS!
HillBilly Bone

Pikeville, KY

#331 May 4, 2012
Only if they walk like a man ?
HillBilly Bone

Pikeville, KY

#332 May 4, 2012
FRANCINE HUGHES wrote:
I do NOT blame a woman one bit, who gets revenge on her husband or boyfriend, if they are abusing her. Men like that are jerks and creeps and get what is coming to them, everytime. It comes back on you, sooner or later, when you are mean as the Devil, so, better start thinking about what Francine Hughes done to that jerk, Mickey Hughes, when he battered her one to many, I cheered for joy when Francine burnt that house down with Mickey passed out drunk in the bedroom on the bed, guess, he was not going to be bothering her or any other woman, anymore after that happened. A lot of women, divorce pieces of crap like this, too, so men, what really are u gaining from beating on a person who is smaller then u, I, myself will fight u back, as I have told my partner before and I did, he cried like a whiny ass bitch when I hit him back, so, it takes two to tango and I am ready to lead, u JERKS!
you go girl
HillBilly Bone

Pikeville, KY

#333 May 4, 2012
FRANCINE HUGHES wrote:
Now, I know there is a gas can around here, somewhere, old Mickey is sleeping upstairs now, lol. Here, I go.......... POURS GAS, LIGHTS MATCH, WHOOSH, PROBLEM SOLVED BUT OLD MICKEY SMELLS LIKE THE PIECE OF DOG SHIT HE IS!!!
you scare me ! mommy
Xtineee

San Leandro, CA

#334 Feb 7, 2013
This is ridiculous! Women who agree with men who say its okay in self-defense have not been hit full force by a man! I used to think this way until I had experiences with it! I have been hit three times now. The first were these cat callers being disrespectful and I pushed his finger out of my face and his phone fell and he slapped me! The second was a friend of mine (at the tine), I lightly, extremely lightly pushed him with like one finger jokingly flirting with him and he turned around a pushed me soo hard, I fell into my sister! When I went bck later to ask him y he did tht, he again pushed me rly hard out the way! Then recently this guard at a club was ver aggressively man-handling my sis like a rag doll so I hit him pn the shoulder to get him off of her and he 300+ pounds, tackled me to the floor and pushed me into the elevator where he cornored me and beat on me for like 5 mins and of course I kicked him in the balls and got him in the face when he finally moved from me to push the elevator! We called the police and im planning on sue-ing the ehole security company! They wrre also choking my sus when she was tryna see me! I just think violent men wit loser lives that have zero accomplishments are the ones who abuse women! Men like this are willing to find any reason to beat a woman and justify it! Even the smallest or slightest touch is enough for them to unleash a wild roaring monster and beat the shit out of you! I will teach my son to never ever hit a woman!! Nothing is normal or ojay about it. You damage a womans mental psychy forever when you do!! Theres nothing respectable or cute about tellin a story of how u beat up a woman full force because she layed one finger in the lions den! I def. think its mainly those brought up in the ghetto tht listen to rap music and believe every damn word like the bible are the ones who have no respect for women abd refer to them as bitches and hoes and dont mind beating them like theyre men. I wonder how a man feels after he hits a woman. Do they feel pride, relief?!? I just dont get it.
Concerned Citizen

Baltimore, MD

#335 Feb 7, 2013
Anyone, male or female, who is being hit by their boyfriend/girlfriend or spouse should leave them and have nothing to do with them after the FIRST time it happens. The longer it goes the more they feel entitled to hit you and the less empowered you feel to stop it. If everyone would abandon these sick idiots they would not have anyone to hit! Don't let them convince you that they are sorry and will never do it again. They are either lying or they really mean it at the time but are seldom able to actually follow through and treat their mate right in the long run.
bebe

Little River, SC

#336 Jun 12, 2013
i wish i could call you now! i can relate and need to talk to someone now about this matter
Lady Shark wrote:
Ladies when a woman finds a kind man and a sweet and good one that is drug free and dont drink
hang on to them they dont grow on trees
Hey men when you find a woman that is good to you as gold love on you every time you turn around
and does everything to please and love you
thank God for them some of us women dont grow on trees either
I have been married 21 yrs
and I have bent my back to make my man
happy e never goes hungry he is like a big kid
whatever he wants he gets one way or the oher
if he wants to shower togther
he gets it no jokes
he needs a massage he gets it if I want one I get it.
it should be 50/50 all the way
he is way older then me
my friends has teased me but I love him
age dont mean a thing long as you love someone
and he knows how I feel about a man hitting a woman
back in the past we use to fight like 2 men
but finely years down the road and all the dangerous things we have went thru
now we love each other more then anything
our friends says we are both crazy
but I dont care
I make his 2nd wife and I love him so much
me Im just a person who dont believe in a man hitting a woman
if any of my sons ever hit a woman
they know what momma would do to them
it wouldn't be nice
I love them but I never raised them to hit a woman
there going to treat them with respect like the women are going to do them
Love is something no one can take away from you
Love works both ways baby each other
cuddle watch TV make time for each other
never take each other for granted
Fuzzy

Macon, GA

#337 Jun 12, 2013
It is never ok to hit a woman, unless she deserves it. Women want to be equal to men in every way but they also want a special set of rules to apply when they need them. They are not equal to men, just read all of the comments on this thread and you will see for yourself.
Parisanna

Somerset, KY

#338 Jun 15, 2013
Most Men I know seem to think that it's Okay. Many Woman put up with it all their lives. It's Pathetic.
Anonymous

Erie, PA

#339 Jul 9, 2013
I'm a girl and I say that a man should be allowed to hit a woman in self-defense reasons because I feel that everybody both women and men have the right to hit both their own gender and the opposite gender in self-defense reasons, I'm not saying that a man should be allowed to hit a woman for no reason because nobody woman or man should be hitting someone for no reason than self defense, I've heard women and some men including my dad say that women should have equal rights but no man should ever hit a woman, and I agree on the equal rights part but the "a man should never hit a woman," part I disagree with, because I say that if us ladies want equal rights than if we hit a man he should be allowed to hit us back and we should have to take it like a man instead of crying and saying "I'm a girl you should never hit me even if I hit you first," then going and calling the cops, so yeah for self-defense reasons anybody regardless of gender should have the right to hit the opposite gender in self-defense.
Bigsexxy

Ancaster, Canada

#340 Jul 25, 2013
I think some men thinks it's okay to hit women because some women hit men or because men let women hit men. I don't like violence against women but I particularly don't like violence against men from women. If a women hit me without reason i would for sure do something vicious and hit her back.. but that's just opinions it's a free world so of course you can say what you like.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 29 min lookdumbass 37,557
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min Patriot 166,490
What's being built across from Burger King? 36 min girly man 12
Happy B-Day Tucker Stevens 1 hr Billysint 3
monk sanders (Mar '16) 1 hr Billysint 4
Pikeville Medical Center- Nursing Pay (Sep '09) 1 hr StaffRN 98
Ashley Brown lied to voters 2 hr oscargrouch123 58
ANE Mum on Senator Ray Jones 7 hr You M Ge 63

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages