KAYLA ADAMS

Ransom, KY

#324 May 9, 2012
WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH YOU PPL? YOU GET ON A PUBLIC FORUM TYPING STUFF, PUTTING SOMEONE DOWN..ACTING LIKE YOU'RE BETTER THAN THEM...WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO DO THAT? WHAT MAKES YOU SO FLIPPING HIGH & MIGHTY & ABOVE THE ONE YOU'RE MAKING HORRIBLE ACCUSATIONS AGAINST...ALL THE WHILE POSTING UNDER A NAME THAT YOUR PARENTS DID NOT GIVE YOU, WHAT BRAVE PROUD PPL YOU MUST BE TO ATTACK SOMEONE & TALK SO BRAZEN WHILE HIDING BEHIND A SCREEN LIKE THE NASTY COWARDS YOU ARE...HAVE YOU EVEN HEARD OF SELF-RESPECT? OBVIOUSLY NOT...THERE IS NOTHING, NO HUMANITY, NO GOOD, NO DECENCY TO ANYONE WHO HAS TO DO THESE THINGS...EVERYONE POSTING NEGATIVE THINGS ON HERE IS PATHETIC TO PUT IT NICELY, DO YOU EVEN HAVE A LIFE? NO! YOU DO NOT...IF YOU HAD A LIFE YOU'D HAVE MUCH BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN SIT ON YOUR ARSE & BE SO STUPID...GET A LIFE...GET A JOB, DO SOMETHING TO OCCUPY YOUR PITIFUL SELVES .....DO ANY OF YOU REALLY BELIEVE YOUR PERFECT ENOUGH TO BE ANYONES JUDGE? NOPE, ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE & FOR SOME OF YOU TO CLAIM TO BE CHRISTIANS WHILE BEING THIS NASTY IS FUNNY TO SAY THE LEAST...DO YOU THINK GOD WOULD WANT YOU COWERING BEHIND A SCREEN BEING SO STUPID...WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY WHEN YOU STAND BEFORE THE ULTIMATE JUDGE & HE ASKED YOU ABOUT THIS? I DO NOT CARE WHAT RELIGION SHE PRACTICES OR DOES NOT PRACTICE & IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS EITHER!! SOMEONE ON HERE IS JEALOUS, BITTER & INSECURE...BUT, SWEETHEARTS...IT'S NOT HER PROBLEM...IT'S YOURS, YOU CAN SEEK THERAPY FOR YOUR "ISSUES" INSTEAD OF TAKING YOUR UNJUSTIFIED ANGER OUT ON SOMEONE ELSE....I DON'T EVEN KNOW BOBBYS WIFE & THIS TICKS ME OFF.....I TELL YOU WHAT, HEY BOBBYS WIFE HERE IS MY PERSONAL E-MAIL ADDRESS, [email protected]....M Y HUSBAND HAS MADE PARTNER RECENTLY WITH A PIKEVILLE LAW FIRM, I KNOW FOR A FACT THESE IDIOTS CAN BE TRACED & HELD ACCOUNTABLE...MY HUSBAND WILL GLADLY HELP YOU FOR FREE, THIS IGNORANCE WILL STOP...I PROMISE YOU!

KAYLA ADAMS

“Words are Powerful”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#325 May 10, 2012
KAYLA ADAMS wrote:
WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH YOU PPL? YOU GET ON A PUBLIC FORUM TYPING STUFF, PUTTING SOMEONE DOWN..ACTING LIKE YOU'RE BETTER THAN THEM...WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO DO THAT? WHAT MAKES YOU SO FLIPPING HIGH & MIGHTY & ABOVE THE ONE YOU'RE MAKING HORRIBLE ACCUSATIONS AGAINST...ALL THE WHILE POSTING UNDER A NAME THAT YOUR PARENTS DID NOT GIVE YOU, WHAT BRAVE PROUD PPL YOU MUST BE TO ATTACK SOMEONE & TALK SO BRAZEN WHILE HIDING BEHIND A SCREEN LIKE THE NASTY COWARDS YOU ARE...HAVE YOU EVEN HEARD OF SELF-RESPECT? OBVIOUSLY NOT...THERE IS NOTHING, NO HUMANITY, NO GOOD, NO DECENCY TO ANYONE WHO HAS TO DO THESE THINGS...EVERYONE POSTING NEGATIVE THINGS ON HERE IS PATHETIC TO PUT IT NICELY, DO YOU EVEN HAVE A LIFE? NO! YOU DO NOT...IF YOU HAD A LIFE YOU'D HAVE MUCH BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN SIT ON YOUR ARSE & BE SO STUPID...GET A LIFE...GET A JOB, DO SOMETHING TO OCCUPY YOUR PITIFUL SELVES .....DO ANY OF YOU REALLY BELIEVE YOUR PERFECT ENOUGH TO BE ANYONES JUDGE? NOPE, ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE & FOR SOME OF YOU TO CLAIM TO BE CHRISTIANS WHILE BEING THIS NASTY IS FUNNY TO SAY THE LEAST...DO YOU THINK GOD WOULD WANT YOU COWERING BEHIND A SCREEN BEING SO STUPID...WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY WHEN YOU STAND BEFORE THE ULTIMATE JUDGE & HE ASKED YOU ABOUT THIS? I DO NOT CARE WHAT RELIGION SHE PRACTICES OR DOES NOT PRACTICE & IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS EITHER!! SOMEONE ON HERE IS JEALOUS, BITTER & INSECURE...BUT, SWEETHEARTS...IT'S NOT HER PROBLEM...IT'S YOURS, YOU CAN SEEK THERAPY FOR YOUR "ISSUES" INSTEAD OF TAKING YOUR UNJUSTIFIED ANGER OUT ON SOMEONE ELSE....I DON'T EVEN KNOW BOBBYS WIFE & THIS TICKS ME OFF.....I TELL YOU WHAT, HEY BOBBYS WIFE HERE IS MY PERSONAL E-MAIL ADDRESS, [email protected]....M Y HUSBAND HAS MADE PARTNER RECENTLY WITH A PIKEVILLE LAW FIRM, I KNOW FOR A FACT THESE IDIOTS CAN BE TRACED & HELD ACCOUNTABLE...MY HUSBAND WILL GLADLY HELP YOU FOR FREE, THIS IGNORANCE WILL STOP...I PROMISE YOU!
KAYLA ADAMS
Lawyer, Pikeville, misinformed wife?

Reliable stuff. Really.

“Challenger”

Since: May 12

TKC * #666

#326 May 10, 2012
Wacka_Flacka wrote:
Actually an attorney can only get such info in the case that criminal charges are filed and law enforcement requests said ISP and address info.

Laws are in place to protect both sides;)
Incorrect. The laws are in place to protect the providers of services, not the users.

“Challenger”

TKC * #666

#327 May 10, 2012
deadbodygirl wrote:
Well first off she can only get the ISP that I am using and it is not my home so their for she has nothing on me because I have never done any thing to here
Do you know what a MAC address is? That is easily traced to you. Not your location. I'm mobile and my location changes constantly but my device ID (MAC) doesn't change unless I utilize a MAC spoof site ;)
Donielle

Elkhorn City, KY

#328 May 10, 2012
Busy Body wrote:
<quoted text>What is going on?...change your name and tell us the scoop
Change my name and tell you what scoop I know nothing why you and my mom are into it. Like I said in my early post someone figgured out my e-mail and my password on here and I hade to change it because they were getting in here on other post and acting like me. I am not trying to start trouble with you Stacey I do not even know you to start trouble and they would be real low and childish of me to do anyways. Like I said what is going on between you and my mom is your guys problem not mine. I do not have a dog in this fight and I would like To keep it that way. I an sorry you an my moms friend ship went soure like I said I don't know what all really happend or what did not happen so please keep me out of it.

“~ TO THINE OWN SELF BE TRUE ~”

Location hidden

#329 May 10, 2012
KAYLA ADAMS wrote:
KAYLA ADAMS
Someone needed to step up, this whole thread & threads like this one are ridiculous, I agree with Kayla-- everyone posting negative comments are cowards,
BTW Bobbys wife----do not answer them anymore, just let them keep posting their nonsense, let them hang themselves!

My best to you!

~WB

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#330 May 10, 2012
Wicked Beauty wrote:
<quoted text>Someone needed to step up, this whole thread & threads like this one are ridiculous, I agree with Kayla-- everyone posting negative comments are cowards,
BTW Bobbys wife----do not answer them anymore, just let them keep posting their nonsense, let them hang themselves!

My best to you!

~WB
exactly why I haven't posted today. Thank you so much. I hope you have a very blessed day!

Location hidden

#331 May 10, 2012
Donielle wrote:
<quoted text>Change my name and tell you what scoop I know nothing why you and my mom are into it. Like I said in my early post someone figgured out my e-mail and my password on here and I hade to change it because they were getting in here on other post and acting like me. I am not trying to start trouble with you Stacey I do not even know you to start trouble and they would be real low and childish of me to do anyways. Like I said what is going on between you and my mom is your guys problem not mine. I do not have a dog in this fight and I would like To keep it that way. I an sorry you an my moms friend ship went soure like I said I don't know what all really happend or what did not happen so please keep me out of it.
other then your comment on her Facebook saying you told her I was crazy that you warned her and that my husband even tried to break into your car? No dog in the fight huh? I have it all printed out so you can't lie your way out of it. We don't even know what you drive.

North Olmsted, OH

#332 May 10, 2012
Phyllis we believe in the rule of 3. Which means anything we put out their comes back times 3. We don't believe in hold grudges it eats your soul away if you do. We believe everyone has right to speak their minds. And yes some people are shallow and closed minded but, others are not. I believe everything feels everything done to it. Everything has a soul and a spirit. I do not do black magic which is like making people love you and banishing spells ect. I hope this helps all to know nothing devil in my believes. My hubby used to think it was the devil as well until I showed him the love and respect we show all things. The forgiveness that we offer that most can not. We don't let hate, greedy rule our lives. Instead we let Love, respect rule it. I showed him one of my rituals and he saw how wonderful our religion is. No he is not pagan with me. He believes in god and I don't mind that at all. My son also goes to sunday school and we celebrate winter solstice and Christmas. Easter and spring solstice. I love my life and it makes it fun when you have 2 different religions in one house hold. I love my life as well and would not change it for the world.

“Words are Powerful”

Location hidden

#333 May 10, 2012
Edison Knight wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect. The laws are in place to protect the providers of services, not the users.
Clear your brain, count to ten, reread.

Laws are in place to protect both sides.

“Challenger”

TKC * #666

#334 May 10, 2012
Wacka_Flacka wrote:
<quoted text>
Clear your brain, count to ten, reread.
Laws are in place to protect both sides.
Repeat it three times or a hundred, it doesn't change a thing.

Laws are to protect the free commerce of teh internets.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Danville, VA

#335 May 10, 2012
Bobbys_wife wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Stranger how have you been?

“Words are Powerful”

Location hidden

#336 May 10, 2012
Edison Knight wrote:
<quoted text>Repeat it three times or a hundred, it doesn't change a thing.
Laws are to protect the free commerce of teh internets.
So you believe that very single law in place today pertains to the internet?

What a hoot.

Location hidden

#337 May 10, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Stranger how have you been?
busy....Bella is almost 2 and all over the place....lol.....Bobby will be going to the army soon and I will be having surgery in September.....what a birthday gift huh?.....lol How are you?

NETMENACE

“THE LEGEND HIMSELF”

Since: Aug 10

P A T R I C K W H I T A K E R

#338 May 10, 2012
Wicked Beauty wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone needed to step up, this whole thread & threads like this one are ridiculous, I agree with Kayla-- everyone posting negative comments are cowards,
My best to you!
~WB
OFF TOPIC - This site is overrun with childish idiocy currently. It's silly and downright boring, just tedious anymore seeing the same few jackasses recycle the immature antics over and over day after day. I keep getting IDs banned meanwhile certain other sh!theads just go on and on and yes, you are absolutely correct that these simpletons ARE cowards. They are weak, insecure miscreants that have suffered indifference or various forms of abuse of some kind that's resulted in them having miserable existences and fears. They can create fantasy lives for themselves here and never have to face their actual lives here, concealed in anonymity they have free reign to run as roughshod and silly as they wish. By the looks of things here, there are lots of these insignificant pieces of trash out there channeling their immaturity into this site without cease it seems.

“Right To Die With Dignity ”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#339 May 10, 2012
Bobbys_wife wrote:
<quoted text>
busy....Bella is almost 2 and all over the place....lol.....Bobby will be going to the army soon and I will be having surgery in September.....what a birthday gift huh?.....lol How are you?
Hello Bobby's Wife. It's good to hear from you.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Danville, VA

#340 May 10, 2012
Bobbys_wife wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been missed on the other threads. Surgery is not funny even if they are elective.
Any update

Harold, KY

#341 May 10, 2012
Blue Moon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry to hear about your cousin's accident...I really am. Does your cousin have a good relationship with your son that you gave up (or lost custody of) that also lives in Florida? I will pray for you, as I feel you are a very confused person. I will pray to God, The Almighty, not some devil worshipping thing that you believe in. Unlike you, I don't worship the Devil, nor do I think gay relationships are ok. The Bible says otherwise. Your supporters on here have no idea what you're all about or they would retract their favorable comments. Enough said.
Praying to my Lord your cousin is doing better....
KAYLA ADAMS

Ransom, KY

#342 May 10, 2012
TO BOBBYS WIFE....I HAVE PRINTED EVERY POST, I SUGGEST YOU DO THE SAME, YOU CAN NOW REQUEST TOPIX REMOVE THIS THREAD, OR LEAVE IT UP..IT WON'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE EITHER WAY, I HAVE EVERYTHING I NEED...IF YOU DO CHOOSE TO LEAVE IT UP & IF ANYTHING DEROGATORY IS POSTED I WILL SEE IT & PRINT IT OFF AS WELL.
I'LL BE TALKING TO YOU VERY SOON, JUST BE PATIENT MY DEAR...IT WILL ALL FALL INTO PLACE BEAUTIFULLY.
KAYLA

Location hidden

#343 May 11, 2012
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Bobby's Wife. It's good to hear from you.
you too my dear.....how are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Pikeville Parent 163,820
Darlene cooper 40 min Smith and Wesson 5
Darlene cooper knows they aren't innocent 55 min Asia 2
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 2 hr Worst Prez Ever 4,456
The White Neo Nazi Rally and Trump 2 hr billy 91
Sick of the smell in front of Pikeville High Sc... (Jun '14) 2 hr rest of the story 44
Blacks, are the real racist !!!! 3 hr billy 6
FBI Transportation Cabinet Version 2017 7 hr A Hillary Deport... 163

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages