Comments
221 - 240 of 591 Comments Last updated Nov 18, 2012

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#243 May 6, 2012
neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>yep both of them...hoarders...fat and tatoo's...witch..pagan...all evil
hoarders? LMFAO!!!! My house is spotless dear. Your comment looks a bit scattered, unorganized. ALOT of people have tattoos......with this comment you are talking about 75% of pike co

“~ TO THINE OWN SELF BE TRUE ~”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#244 May 6, 2012
Bobbys_wife wrote:
<quoted text>
hoarders? LMFAO!!!! My house is spotless dear. Your comment looks a bit scattered, unorganized. ALOT of people have tattoos......with this comment you are talking about 75% of pike co
My dear, let it roll of of you....i've read many of your post, you have a right to your opinion & on many things I agree with you, remember, this is topix....too many ppl with way too much time on their hands sitting behind a screen insulting ppl.

~WB

Location hidden

#245 May 6, 2012
Wicked Beauty wrote:
<quoted text>My dear, let it roll of of you....i've read many of your post, you have a right to your opinion & on many things I agree with you, remember, this is topix....too many ppl with way too much time on their hands sitting behind a screen insulting ppl.

~WB
I just don't understand why ppl haven't got anything better to do then that. Thank you. It's sad when people who don't even know me has to get on here and say bad things and then get all upset because I defend my family and myself.
hope and grace

Pikeville, KY

#246 May 6, 2012
Bobbys_wife wrote:
<quoted text>
I just don't understand why ppl haven't got anything better to do then that. Thank you. It's sad when people who don't even know me has to get on here and say bad things and then get all upset because I defend my family and myself.
Many in Pike County profess a belief and a love of God. They certainly are not very good witnesses for their beliefs when they get on topix and insult and attack others.

While I personally do not believe in your Wiccan form of spirituality, you do seem to be a gentle spirit. I am secure in what I believe, and do not feel a need to attack you or anyone else for their beliefs.
haha

Richmond, KY

#247 May 6, 2012
Blue Moon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry to hear about your cousin's accident...I really am. Does your cousin have a good relationship with your son that you gave up (or lost custody of) that also lives in Florida? I will pray for you, as I feel you are a very confused person. I will pray to God, The Almighty, not some devil worshipping thing that you believe in. Unlike you, I don't worship the Devil, nor do I think gay relationships are ok. The Bible says otherwise. Your supporters on here have no idea what you're all about or they would retract their favorable comments. Enough said.
Well, give yourself a cookie and a pat on the back! Sounds like you're your own biggest fan, lol.
haha

Richmond, KY

#248 May 6, 2012
hope and grace wrote:
<quoted text>
Many in Pike County profess a belief and a love of God. They certainly are not very good witnesses for their beliefs when they get on topix and insult and attack others.
While I personally do not believe in your Wiccan form of spirituality, you do seem to be a gentle spirit. I am secure in what I believe, and do not feel a need to attack you or anyone else for their beliefs.
Well said.

Location hidden

#249 May 6, 2012
hope and grace wrote:
<quoted text>Many in Pike County profess a belief and a love of God. They certainly are not very good witnesses for their beliefs when they get on topix and insult and attack others.

I believe everyone should have something they believe in. Everyone should be allowed to believe how they want without being judged for it. Our first amendment gave us that right and yet people are still getting crucified if they aren't Christian.
neighbor

Harold, KY

#250 May 6, 2012
hope and grace wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you need to read all her post....Have you not heard...pay back is hell...she was involved trying to get a satanic church in Pikeville with another Pagan/wiccan friend but it fell through and they deleted them from topic for awhile...her friend is probably using another name....should have read things that came out of their filthy mouths...attack me and I attack back...eye for an eye...and tooth for a tooth

Location hidden

#251 May 6, 2012
neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>Then you need to read all her post....Have you not heard...pay back is hell...she was involved trying to get a satanic church in Pikeville with another Pagan/wiccan friend but it fell through and they deleted them from topic for awhile...her friend is probably using another name....should have read things that came out of their filthy mouths...attack me and I attack back...eye for an eye...and tooth for a tooth
goes to show how much you know. I wasn't trying to get a satanic church her because it was already here and still is. The other girl wasn't a Wiccan, she was a satanist. I voiced the fact that this country is suppose to have freedom of religion and the Christians (some, not all) believe in crucifying someone because they don't believe the same was a Christian does. You need to get your facts straight before opening you mouth.....or in this case before putting your fingers to the keyboard!
hope and grace

Pikeville, KY

#252 May 6, 2012
neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>Then you need to read all her post....Have you not heard...pay back is hell...she was involved trying to get a satanic church in Pikeville with another Pagan/wiccan friend but it fell through and they deleted them from topic for awhile...her friend is probably using another name....should have read things that came out of their filthy mouths...attack me and I attack back...eye for an eye...and tooth for a tooth
I have no idea what transpired between you two, but I do know this:

Old Testament
Exodus 21:24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.

New Testament:

Luke 6:29 If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic.

Westlake, OH

#253 May 6, 2012
yea ok do you uneducated fuc** know what pagan or wiccan actually is? Have you googled it? It has nothing to do with the devil. I just don't believe in someone wrote in a book that changed more then someone changes their panties. I believe in things I can see touch feel hear and smell. NOt some made up forum. And Yea I have been with both men and women. Judge all you want but, it is your worthless god that says judge none for thou shall be judged upon or something like that. If you are so into that made up book BIBLE then read it learn it then come back and try again. EPIC FAILURES

Westlake, OH

#254 May 6, 2012
A Pagan is a person who believes that everything has a soul or spirit. This is called Animism, and all Pagan religions share this belief. Rivers, animals, rocks, trees, land are all filled with there own unique spirits for people who are Pagans. Christians believe that only humans have souls or spirits, Pagans see the divine spirit in all life.
Is there more than One Pagan Religion?
There are hundreds of different Pagan Religions. Some of the best known Pagan religions are Buddhism, Shintoism, Native American Religions, Hinduism, Taoism, Wicca, Druidism, Asatru, Shamanism, Neo- Paganism and Eclectic Paganism.
Is Paganism a Cult?
No, Paganism is a major World Religion, with many branches. More people on Earth are Pagans than any other faith. Some Pagan groups may be classified as cults, just like some Christian groups are cults.

Westlake, OH

#255 May 6, 2012
Curious

United States

#256 May 8, 2012
Who is Bobby?
WitchHunter

Pikeville, KY

#258 May 8, 2012
Bobbys_wife wrote:
<quoted text>
You apparently don't know what a hypocrite is then....there you go showing your stupidity once again.....and look, it seems you can't get enough of me cuz here you go starting a thread about me. Someone has already done this once before and they got drawn out because there were to many people that liked me. You really need to get over yourself and leave me and my family alone. You said that you didn't know me so you can't sit there and say that I have been lying. Maybe you need to focus on your own issues and leave me be. You are a sad pathetic person to even start this shit. Get over yourself and move on.
A hypocrite is you, so yes I know what 1 is. All you have to do is look in the mirror, and you will see for your self that you are one.
Evil is to good a word for you, for you go beyond evil.

Location hidden

#259 May 8, 2012
WitchHunter wrote:
<quoted text>A hypocrite is you, so yes I know what 1 is. All you have to do is look in the mirror, and you will see for your self that you are one.
uh huh.......whatever you say.
I am back

Harold, KY

#260 May 8, 2012
WitchHunter wrote:
<quoted text>
A hypocrite is you, so yes I know what 1 is. All you have to do is look in the mirror, and you will see for your self that you are one.
You go girl..Evil has no place in this world..
neighboor

Harold, KY

#261 May 8, 2012
WitchHunter wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree...by the way love your name...

Westlake, OH

#262 May 8, 2012
why is she evil? Because she does not believe what you believe in? If you google your religion CHRISTIAN was the only way some where allowed to think was right. If they did not they were put to death. So If you think about it GOD was and is a thing a fear scaring people to believe in it. I would not want to believe in something like that. Mine is pure and with love and kindness and respect not hate and murder@!

Location hidden

#263 May 8, 2012
samantha44875 wrote:
why is she evil? Because she does not believe what you believe in? If you google your religion CHRISTIAN was the only way some where allowed to think was right. If they did not they were put to death. So If you think about it GOD was and is a thing a fear scaring people to believe in it. I would not want to believe in something like that. Mine is pure and with love and kindness and respect not hate and murder@!
all these idiots believe in is crucifying someone who don't believe the same as they do.......and when they don't get their way they get pissed and tell lies to hurt the other person.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Fuzztown for real or what??? 8 min MothmanHunter72 12
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Vince 151,100
Defeated Wayne T's Last Pipe Dream Announcement 11 min Energy Guru 2
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 27 min NO CHANCE 1,246
A sentiment of truth 1 hr illegal foreclosure 24
Facebook parents that think there kids are royalty 2 hr Jerry 57
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Horatio 130,467
pikeville medical center affairs (Apr '13) 11 hr naughty nurse 94
pikeville attorneys 22 hr greasybabe 10
•••
•••
Pikeville Dating

more search filters

less search filters