“Words are Powerful”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#221 Nov 21, 2010
it seems wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems you play topix a lot Wacka Flacka........
I suppose you are trying to admit something about the time you spend yourself?

“Words are Powerful”

Location hidden

#222 Nov 21, 2010
Bobbys_wife wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I don't play Fiesta.....my little 9 year old sister was playing and what did I see go accross the screen?......maybe you should have used a different screen name then what ya got on here....so I'm not as big a loser as you are playing an online game with a bunch of 9 and 10 year olds
I feel sorry for your "beautiful little girl" who will grow up thinking it's fine and dandy to sit around the house playing games to waste time and avoid responsibility.
Also the fact that she will most definitely develop a complex due to you, her mother, never accepting defeat or responsibility for your actions.
probably

Thelma, KY

#223 Nov 21, 2010
Wacka_Flacka wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose you are trying to admit something about the time you spend yourself?
No, but then I wasn't criticizing someone else for being on either now was I...

“Words are Powerful”

Location hidden

#224 Nov 21, 2010
probably wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but then I wasn't criticizing someone else for being on either now was I...
Say what??
You weren't? Well I was!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#225 Nov 21, 2010
Wacka_Flacka wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for your "beautiful little girl" who will grow up thinking it's fine and dandy to sit around the house playing games to waste time and avoid responsibility.
Also the fact that she will most definitely develop a complex due to you, her mother, never accepting defeat or responsibility for your actions.
I have tons of responsibility. You dumbasses seem to think that because I am on here at least once a day replying to your stupidity that I am on all day. I am a full time wife, mother, housekeeper, and cook. All of my responsibilities are taken care of and I always take responsibility for my actions. I also defend what I believe in. As far as my games go, when I get on the one or two times to check my messages I play my games. Are you here watching everything I do?.....Nope, you sure the hell aint. So, if you havea problem with my mothering and my "responsibilities" then do something about it. Maybe you should stop worrying about my day to day activities and start worrying about getting a job and moving out of mommy and daddy's basement...you know, get a home of your own and start growing up. The shit you say and do to people proves just how childish you really are.
Memory Lane

Harold, KY

#226 Apr 14, 2012
She's back... on a another forum...

Location hidden

#227 Apr 15, 2012
Memory Lane wrote:
get over it
dont see it

Richmond, KY

#228 Apr 15, 2012
i have never seen boobys wife say anything out of the sort. just states the facts.

“God is Gr8”

Since: Apr 12

God is Good

#229 Apr 15, 2012
Memory Lane wrote:
And your point is?
That's right,"Clueless."
But it also looks like
"You are back all so."
Now get a life, stay out of hers
Samantha

North Olmsted, OH

#232 May 4, 2012
Hey sweetheart don't let children don't let them get to you. You know who you are and that is all that should matter. Love yourself and it does not matter if others love you. Keep your chin up and know that you have people that love you! Bobbys_wife you are awesomness <3 <3
neighbor

Harold, KY

#233 May 4, 2012
Samantha wrote:
Hey sweetheart don't let children don't let them get to you. You know who you are and that is all that should matter. Love yourself and it does not matter if others love you. Keep your chin up and know that you have people that love you! Bobbys_wife you are awesomness <3 <3
you afraid she may put a spell on you..lol

Location hidden

#234 May 5, 2012
neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>you afraid she may put a spell on you..lol
I don't cast spells and if you did the reading instead of just judging you would know that. It just seems to get under your skin that people like me for me. Just goes to show how much of a dumbass you really are. Have a wonderful day because I know I will!!!

Since: May 12

North Olmsted, OH

#235 May 5, 2012
No actually I am pagan, So I am not worried about my friend putting spells on me. I know how to take them off. Anyway's I don't care what others say about her. I have known her forever and will stand by her, through hell and high water. If you knew her you would know that she needs support right now. Not tons of jackas*** talking crap. I just hope that some day you don't find out what she is going through right now. There is way more to this woman then you can read on this forum. This is what is wrong with the world today. Why so many think they are better then others. Because parents don't know how to take care and raise their kids to become productive adults. Instead you all seem like you are three years old, or back in middle school again. I love you Stacey my wiccan sister, don't let them get you down. Remember you must love you cuz in the end that is all that will matter.
moon god

Lebanon, KY

#236 May 5, 2012
completely unrelated subject here...but did you ladies see that wonderful moon last night?
wow

Harold, KY

#237 May 5, 2012
samantha44875 wrote:
No actually I am pagan, So I am not worried about my friend putting spells on me. I know how to take them off. Anyway's I don't care what others say about her. I have known her forever and will stand by her, through hell and high water. If you knew her you would know that she needs support right now. Not tons of jackas*** talking crap. I just hope that some day you don't find out what she is going through right now. There is way more to this woman then you can read on this forum. This is what is wrong with the world today. Why so many think they are better then others. Because parents don't know how to take care and raise their kids to become productive adults. Instead you all seem like you are three years old, or back in middle school again. I love you Stacey my wiccan sister, don't let them get you down. Remember you must love you cuz in the end that is all that will matter.
let's see now...calling someone a dumba$$ or jacka$$ doesn't sound like you are having a great day...and she says she has a wonder life...yet you say she is having a hard time...maybe if you prayed to our lord things would get better...in his time ..not yours..I would call you both 3 year olds but my three year old will never hear words like that from this Mom...could it be her neighbors don't like living around such...Praying for you neighboor

Location hidden

#238 May 5, 2012
moon god wrote:
completely unrelated subject here...but did you ladies see that wonderful moon last night?
I didn't. We have seen sick here so I went to bed early and stayed inside.

Location hidden

#239 May 5, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>let's see now...calling someone a dumba$$ or jacka$$ doesn't sound like you are having a great day...and she says she has a wonder life...yet you say she is having a hard time...maybe if you prayed to our lord things would get better...in his time ..not yours..I would call you both 3 year olds but my three year old will never hear words like that from this Mom...could it be her neighbors don't like living around such...Praying for you neighboor
the hard time she is talking about is my cousin was in a horrible car accident in FL. My life here IS wonderful. You don't know what my neighbors think. I doubt you are one of them. Personally i welcome prayers.....it just means you are thinking of me.
Blue Moon

Mount Washington, KY

#240 May 5, 2012
Bobbys_wife wrote:
<quoted text>
the hard time she is talking about is my cousin was in a horrible car accident in FL. My life here IS wonderful. You don't know what my neighbors think. I doubt you are one of them. Personally i welcome prayers.....it just means you are thinking of me.
I'm sorry to hear about your cousin's accident...I really am. Does your cousin have a good relationship with your son that you gave up (or lost custody of) that also lives in Florida? I will pray for you, as I feel you are a very confused person. I will pray to God, The Almighty, not some devil worshipping thing that you believe in. Unlike you, I don't worship the Devil, nor do I think gay relationships are ok. The Bible says otherwise. Your supporters on here have no idea what you're all about or they would retract their favorable comments. Enough said.
neighbor

Harold, KY

#241 May 5, 2012
not you wrote:
are you not embarrased? you should be, anyone as ignorant as you, and you even answer yourself! i would hate to see what you look like and your husband lol! I would bet you got a fat a** and a nasty house
yep both of them...hoarders...fat and tatoo's...witch..pagan...all evil

Location hidden

#242 May 6, 2012
Blue Moon wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry to hear about your cousin's accident...I really am. Does your cousin have a good relationship with your son that you gave up (or lost custody of) that also lives in Florida? I will pray for you, as I feel you are a very confused person. I will pray to God, The Almighty, not some devil worshipping thing that you believe in. Unlike you, I don't worship the Devil, nor do I think gay relationships are ok. The Bible says otherwise. Your supporters on here have no idea what you're all about or they would retract their favorable comments. Enough said.
whatever you say. I personally don't know any devil worshipers but if I find any I will give them your regards. How would you know if my "supporters" knew me personally? You don't. All you do is make assumptions like you know what you are talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shelbiana food city raper 2 min Plugged Melon 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min ChromiuMan 159,440
Gattis Family Fun and Booze 19 min Bethany Who 10
Twyla Fausnaugh and Angela Certain (Aug '15) 20 min Bobby 45
Who is the best black lung lawyer for the MINER?? (Apr '14) 29 min Win With Wheeler 22
What's the hold up with Golden Corral? 32 min Soggy Fried Chicken 91
the cult from betsey lane years ago? (Jan '12) 4 hr Mountain man 22
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 6 hr IND 35,953
Where did tj lunatic go? (May '14) 8 hr tell us 42

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages