nice looking
unknown

Elkhorn City, KY

#2 Mar 21, 2012
are you sick
ewww

Elkhorn City, KY

#3 Mar 21, 2012
This was probably her starting this thread, because NOBODY else would EVER say she was nice looking!
Amber Gibson bowling

Pikeville, KY

#4 Jun 30, 2012
um no i never started this thread, & who ever did is stupid for posting this on here.. i wont be back on here, an all i have to say is people need to get a life & not worry about what im doing or who im with im married and happy so leave me out of your mouth & outta ur mind!!! & no im not hot, but i look alot better than alot of the people around this place, people are so pathetic now days do somthing else with your time for real!!!
ha ha

Pikeville, KY

#5 Aug 23, 2013
yell I no her she has a husband and she has mitch staying with her and her mom she has Brandon dock on the other side she don't know who the babys dads are mitch is claming the lil girl have you seen her she looks like her mom a speck so how can u tell whos baby that is wow she wants dock but cant keep him she goes back and forth Jeremy Hopkins is f ing with her to and to be hot have u seen her that's like worse than Lindsey branham.......
Amber

United States

#6 Sep 3, 2013
Wow really I no who this is an why would u try to kiss my a$$ then talk about me last I checked u have been with everyone on marrowbone an u slept with everyone I've been with to its sad u tried to get Mitch he turned u down u been with dock too lmao only one u ain't tried to sleep with is my husband an to think I just helped u out bc u was sick an broke yesterday yell that's how I no who this is so next time u need help don't call or txt me k
ha ha wrote:
yell I no her she has a husband and she has mitch staying with her and her mom she has Brandon dock on the other side she don't know who the babys dads are mitch is claming the lil girl have you seen her she looks like her mom a speck so how can u tell whos baby that is wow she wants dock but cant keep him she goes back and forth Jeremy Hopkins is f ing with her to and to be hot have u seen her that's like worse than Lindsey branham.......
feedback

Pikeville, KY

#7 Nov 14, 2015
Just a old saddle tramp who likes sex and drug's I heard Mitch killed his own daughter by giving her nerve pills and sending her out the door the night she got ran over wow how can he live with himself he should end his own life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 2 hr Trump The Clown 3,625
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 hr Paris 35,640
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChromiuMan 158,098
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 9,203
Jacky Darrell Smith (Dec '15) 3 hr Willard Will Win 25
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 26,683
Trump Is Childish 3 hr Trump Is Childish 1
Pea and Wee PLLC 3 hr Lmao 25

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages