Truth

Pikeville, KY

#1 Sep 24, 2012
Do not buy any animal from Mikes Kritter Kastle. Their dogs are not registered even though you pay hundreds of dollars for them. I bought a dog from there over a year ago and they refuse to give me his papers. When I bought him I took him to the vet the next day and his shots weren't up to date and he had worms. These people are dishonest!!!!!!! Please save your money and shop somewhere else.
Really

Pikeville, KY

#2 Sep 24, 2012
The only reason anyone buys anything from them is because it's the only pet store around. I paid over a hundred dollars for a bird for my children and it died less than a week later. And my husband felt so bad that he went and got another one and it lasted a month and a half. This place should be shut down.
not a customer

Carlisle, KY

#3 Sep 24, 2012
been there one time, my first and my last time. that place is so nasty looking & stink too, I was looking for some kind of food and there was an inch of dust on the cans, I just walked out. Afraid it was probably old & outdated. never been back. there is no excuse to not be clean & sanitary. Pity for the animals there.
Dont get me started

Ransom, KY

#4 Sep 25, 2012
Truth wrote:
Do not buy any animal from Mikes Kritter Kastle. Their dogs are not registered even though you pay hundreds of dollars for them. I bought a dog from there over a year ago and they refuse to give me his papers. When I bought him I took him to the vet the next day and his shots weren't up to date and he had worms. These people are dishonest!!!!!!! Please save your money and shop somewhere else.
I had the same problem. The only reason I would purchase an animal from them is to get the poor thing out of those horrible living conditions! So be thankful, you saved a poor lil puppy's life!!!
angel

Evansville, IN

#5 Sep 25, 2012
i went there to get my dog some dog biscuits an when i opened them some kind of bug flew out of them know that is nasty
angel

Evansville, IN

#6 Sep 25, 2012
an also i went to buy to gerbils from there one time an i got 1 gerbil an 1 little rat so no i never buy anything from there anymore but fish

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bingo (Jan '14) 40 min millard rep 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Roberta 135,151
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 hr wooo hooo 24,788
pop up camper 4 sale.. $500 (Jul '10) 4 hr Sweetbutter 16
Pike County Attorney Howard Keith Hall 5 hr Amy 29
PC Board Battle Royale 5 hr Kalph Rilgore 77
Deskins Motors (Aug '10) 5 hr I know so 68
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]