Blood thicker then water?

Blood thicker then water?

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

The new wife

Pikeville, KY

#1 Sep 26, 2013
My experience has been yes it is! Step parents, step kids, in laws, it's just not the same.
rumor

United States

#2 Sep 26, 2013
But semen is thicker than both!!!

“lmao I'm a flamer”

Since: Nov 10

Point Pleasant, WV

#3 Sep 26, 2013
In my experience, no it's not. My grandmother by blood didnt have anything to do with me because she didn't want my dad with my mom.
My daughter isn't biologically my husbands, but he treats her no different and neither does his family. In fact, she gets more attention because she's the oldest.
The new wife

Pikeville, KY

#4 Sep 26, 2013
road_rage wrote:
In my experience, no it's not. My grandmother by blood didnt have anything to do with me because she didn't want my dad with my mom.
My daughter isn't biologically my husbands, but he treats her no different and neither does his family. In fact, she gets more attention because she's the oldest.
I think yours is a unique situation and happy for you that it is. Wish mine could be like that and I honestly try but it's like everything's a competition with the mom who doesn't even act like she cares for the kids.
Well hell

Charleston, WV

#5 Sep 26, 2013
Shit's thicker than blood, semen, AND water, but I still wouldn't wanna associate with shitty people just because we share some DNA.

What I'm trying to say here is this: your family is what you make of it. I have some blood relatives who treat me as they should, like a loved member of the family, and then I am related to some people who treat me like crap sometimes. And I'd rather not be around negative people, even if we are supposed to be family. Then, the most beloved people in my life, those who treated me dearest, weren't related to me at all. Friends and lovers. They've been good to me. So I say the ones who treat you with respect and love are your family, blood or not.
The new wife

Pikeville, KY

#6 Sep 26, 2013
Well hell wrote:
Shit's thicker than blood, semen, AND water, but I still wouldn't wanna associate with shitty people just because we share some DNA.
What I'm trying to say here is this: your family is what you make of it. I have some blood relatives who treat me as they should, like a loved member of the family, and then I am related to some people who treat me like crap sometimes. And I'd rather not be around negative people, even if we are supposed to be family. Then, the most beloved people in my life, those who treated me dearest, weren't related to me at all. Friends and lovers. They've been good to me. So I say the ones who treat you with respect and love are your family, blood or not.
Exactly! I'm saying the same thing as you! I want the closeness and I love these kids and even the inlaws but I don't feel like I'll ever be accepted...not really. They're all good to me as long as no one else knows but barely acknowledge me if the bio mom is present. Is she that threatened by me? I want to have a good relationship with these people but only in secret?? That's ridiculous!

“lmao I'm a flamer”

Since: Nov 10

Point Pleasant, WV

#7 Sep 27, 2013
The new wife wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! I'm saying the same thing as you! I want the closeness and I love these kids and even the inlaws but I don't feel like I'll ever be accepted...not really. They're all good to me as long as no one else knows but barely acknowledge me if the bio mom is present. Is she that threatened by me? I want to have a good relationship with these people but only in secret?? That's ridiculous!
How did your husbands marriage with her end? Was she the one who ended it or him? Maybe she wants him back, so she lies to her kids to make them not like you. But they do like you, and are afraid of showing their love for you in front of her. She maybe the source, the core of the whole problem.
The new wife

Waco, KY

#8 Sep 27, 2013
She was having an affair and got caught
So he left but she's never expressed an interest in getting back with him. She finally remarried after going through several men. They say they love me but only when no one else is around. These kids are teens...not young children. For instance, they have FB of course and we're all on there. Well, if they have anything kind to say to me or send an I love you, miss you or thank you...it's all done in pm's. most I get in public is a like lol
one time at band camp

Pikeville, KY

#9 Sep 27, 2013
rumor wrote:
But semen is thicker than both!!!
and semen mixed with blood is some damn good rough sex!!!

“lmao I'm a flamer”

Since: Nov 10

Point Pleasant, WV

#10 Sep 27, 2013
The new wife wrote:
She was having an affair and got caught
So he left but she's never expressed an interest in getting back with him. She finally remarried after going through several men. They say they love me but only when no one else is around. These kids are teens...not young children. For instance, they have FB of course and we're all on there. Well, if they have anything kind to say to me or send an I love you, miss you or thank you...it's all done in pm's. most I get in public is a like lol
Idk...sorry, I don't have any solid advice. The only thing that I could say is to give it a little time. The kids may just be starving for her attention, and they are afraid of losing her if they show any love for you. Sorry I couldn't help. Since they are teens, maybe you could sit down and discuss this with them. Let them know how hurt you feel. Good luck.
hey

Malone, KY

#11 Sep 27, 2013
road_rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Idk...sorry, I don't have any solid advice. The only thing that I could say is to give it a little time. The kids may just be starving for her attention, and they are afraid of losing her if they show any love for you. Sorry I couldn't help. Since they are teens, maybe you could sit down and discuss this with them. Let them know how hurt you feel. Good luck.
Ain't you out harassing or trying to wreck
ol' women??

“lmao I'm a flamer”

Since: Nov 10

Point Pleasant, WV

#12 Sep 27, 2013
hey wrote:
<quoted text>Ain't you out harassing or trying to wreck
ol' women??
Awe, I have a groupie. How nice...
the dude

Pikeville, KY

#13 Sep 27, 2013
road_rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Awe, I have a groupie. How nice...
patriot says you don't know crap about anything.

“lmao I'm a flamer”

Since: Nov 10

Point Pleasant, WV

#14 Sep 28, 2013
the dude wrote:
<quoted text>patriot says you don't know crap about anything.
Who???
the dude

Pikeville, KY

#15 Sep 28, 2013
road_rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Who???
pat riot you know that guy. his wisdom cannot be questioned. I suggest you keep post it notes nearby for future reference.

“lmao I'm a flamer”

Since: Nov 10

Point Pleasant, WV

#16 Sep 28, 2013
the dude wrote:
<quoted text>pat riot you know that guy. his wisdom cannot be questioned. I suggest you keep post it notes nearby for future reference.
I must be doing something right if the biggest bully doesn't approve ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Brown lied to voters 1 min She Did Not 16
ANE Headlines 6 min Wow 12
Industrial Park 11 min Where Is Greenhouse 41
Riot In Virginia 14 min Blame Trump 24
ANE Mum on Senator Ray Jones 29 min Change Of Venue 44
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min ChromiuMan 166,377
Looking for two sisters lived with grandmother ... 2 hr Butch 2

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages