Hot chics to hook up with
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
go read a book

Thelma, KY

#22 Aug 8, 2012
Hondo wrote:
Come on ladies..... Take a chance and live a little!!
Most of us don't want someone else's leftovers. Go work on your marriage. Read Gary Chapman's The Five Languages of Love and you can find out what makes your wife happy; unless you really are a pig and don't care.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#23 Aug 8, 2012
wow theres women on here calling this man a pig. But they read the title of this topic and still yet opened it. They must have had something in mind or they would not have been in it. (some get off from reading nasty topic) As for men and women we all know we can please more than one person at a time. I am married and there is things my wife will not do and I think she should. So now if I find the right lady friend that would full fill my fantacy's I'm going to jump on that deal. I dont want to leave my wife or me be left overs or whatever. I am a well known man in my community and I very clean and well tooking care of, and I would consider myself to be good looking. But I am not disperate and can wait it out.
whiskey

Winchester, KY

#24 Aug 8, 2012
man_37 wrote:
wow theres women on here calling this man a pig. But they read the title of this topic and still yet opened it. They must have had something in mind or they would not have been in it.(some get off from reading nasty topic) As for men and women we all know we can please more than one person at a time. I am married and there is things my wife will not do and I think she should. So now if I find the right lady friend that would full fill my fantacy's I'm going to jump on that deal. I dont want to leave my wife or me be left overs or whatever. I am a well known man in my community and I very clean and well tooking care of, and I would consider myself to be good looking. But I am not disperate and can wait it out.
man 37 hondo.do you boys ride hondos yamos or ping pong poles.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#25 Aug 8, 2012
whiskey wrote:
<quoted text>man 37 hondo.do you boys ride hondos yamos or ping pong poles.
wow your a smart one. Or your a hot chick. I dont know. I can only speak for myself but I my friend am getting ps sy from home and on the side. I just hope the side one isnt yours. LOL have a good day wickless
LOL

Elkhorn City, KY

#26 Aug 8, 2012
Hondo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I'm a pig! So what! I like what I like, and don't even act like little miss perfect, women do it and think about it all the time, also while youre in the poolpit judging people, I know that no woman wants a man that no other women want! It's a subconscious sexual attraction, so if you would, put on your big girl panties and be honest with yourself.
What the heck is a poolpit? You want an intelligent woman yet you don't know how to spell? How funny!
bulls

Waco, KY

#27 Aug 8, 2012
Looking for love in all the wrong places!
Pulpit to preach from

Winchester, KY

#28 Aug 9, 2012
Learn to spell it, or don't use it in conversation. It only weakens you're position.
need to know more

Pikeville, KY

#29 Aug 9, 2012
hondo Can u give me some more info??? I would like to know more i am lookin to have a good time.....I'm also married as well........
Hondo

Lebanon, VA

#30 Aug 9, 2012
If you want to know more email me, I'm not going to advertise my identity send a pic first, I may be wrong but I'm betting you are someone only trying to find out who I am, I am from Virginia if that helps. Trying to find an outta town friend, not an uptight witch!! Why even read and respond to my post? I mean Jesus! We all know what "hook up" means. If hooking up is too much for your mind to handle then just don't respond or ignore the post.... It's that simple! Also I apologize for mispelling one word...... Talk about criticism. Listen we all cheat in our marriages in different ways, I go out with random chics....so what, also guys may think of other women during your "intimate" moments..... You ladies think of the hot guy in your " fairy tale" romance novels when your "toy time" comes. Also if you have ever turned your husband down for sex it is also breaking vows, because really he only married you for the opportunity to sex you up whenever wherever, not for love or that your just that great, trust me. Also I can't stop people from having crappy opinions toward me, but can assure you that I don't care, I've been thought less of from better people. So with that being said let me clarify myself, I'm looking for a woman or women who look at least good, around a 7 average, clean, not addicted to pills, and halfway intelligent, just for fun, and random hook ups, not opinionated witches or some dry cod who wants to look like a knight in shining armor to save all the damaged women. Once again please just ignore the post if this describes you.
Hondo

Lebanon, VA

#31 Aug 9, 2012
go read a book wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of us don't want someone else's leftovers. Go work on your marriage. Read Gary Chapman's The Five Languages of Love and you can find out what makes your wife happy; unless you really are a pig and don't care.
Also as a reply, my wife happens to be a very beautiful woman who is very happy with me and I take very good care of her.... With that said I'm going to say this, sometimes women can't enjoy sex due to many reasons such as, psychological, physical, emotional, hormonal, or any variation of these, if she were the one unhappy she would be looking, I don't need a book to know how to please her, I love my wife and think the world of her, I am just making the best with the hand I have been given, sorry if this offends you but that's just how it is, I'm only looking for a physical relationship, don't wanna share emotions.
yeahright

Pikeville, KY

#32 Aug 9, 2012
Hondo wrote:
<quoted text>Also as a reply, my wife happens to be a very beautiful woman who is very happy with me and I take very good care of her.... With that said I'm going to say this, sometimes women can't enjoy sex due to many reasons such as, psychological, physical, emotional, hormonal, or any variation of these, if she were the one unhappy she would be looking, I don't need a book to know how to please her, I love my wife and think the world of her, I am just making the best with the hand I have been given, sorry if this offends you but that's just how it is, I'm only looking for a physical relationship, don't wanna share emotions.
Well good luck bit women are emotional and feelings would get involved.
ATT

Pikeville, KY

#33 Aug 9, 2012
Hondo wrote:
<quoted text>
Also as a reply, my wife happens to be a very beautiful woman who is very happy with me and I take very good care of her.... With that said I'm going to say this, sometimes women can't enjoy sex due to many reasons such as, psychological, physical, emotional, hormonal, or any variation of these, if she were the one unhappy she would be looking, I don't need a book to know how to please her, I love my wife and think the world of her, I am just making the best with the hand I have been given, sorry if this offends you but that's just how it is, I'm only looking for a physical relationship, don't wanna share emotions.
What is your age range? Leave an email for me to contact you.
Sexy Sue

Salyersville, KY

#34 Aug 9, 2012
Hondo wrote:
If you want to know more email me, I'm not going to advertise my identity send a pic first, I may be wrong but I'm betting you are someone only trying to find out who I am, I am from Virginia if that helps. Trying to find an outta town friend, not an uptight witch!! Why even read and respond to my post? I mean Jesus! We all know what "hook up" means. If hooking up is too much for your mind to handle then just don't respond or ignore the post.... It's that simple! Also I apologize for mispelling one word...... Talk about criticism. Listen we all cheat in our marriages in different ways, I go out with random chics....so what, also guys may think of other women during your "intimate" moments..... You ladies think of the hot guy in your " fairy tale" romance novels when your "toy time" comes. Also if you have ever turned your husband down for sex it is also breaking vows, because really he only married you for the opportunity to sex you up whenever wherever, not for love or that your just that great, trust me. Also I can't stop people from having crappy opinions toward me, but can assure you that I don't care, I've been thought less of from better people. So with that being said let me clarify myself, I'm looking for a woman or women who look at least good, around a 7 average, clean, not addicted to pills, and halfway intelligent, just for fun, and random hook ups, not opinionated witches or some dry cod who wants to look like a knight in shining armor to save all the damaged women. Once again please just ignore the post if this describes you.
I just love how men try to justify their whoring ways and that its ok to have sex outside of marriage. And men that say they love their "beautiful wives" and cheat on them are full of it. Hondo you have no respect for her or yourself to lay with other women and still be married. I'm not an "Opinionated Witch" either just an ex-wife that was married to a male whore. I hope you have a wonderful evening good day sir!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#35 Aug 9, 2012
Hondo wrote:
<quoted text>Also as a reply, my wife happens to be a very beautiful woman who is very happy with me and I take very good care of her.... With that said I'm going to say this, sometimes women can't enjoy sex due to many reasons such as, psychological, physical, emotional, hormonal, or any variation of these, if she were the one unhappy she would be looking, I don't need a book to know how to please her, I love my wife and think the world of her, I am just making the best with the hand I have been given, sorry if this offends you but that's just how it is, I'm only looking for a physical relationship, don't wanna share emotions.
You are truly an idiot! If this is a serious forum, you have by far, taken first place in "The Biggest Loser Retard" Contest. You're pathetic!
Hondo

Saint Paul, VA

#36 Aug 11, 2012
Never can tell if it's real or not.......
Hondo

Saint Paul, VA

#37 Aug 11, 2012
Also to the email I got, I replied
Hondo

Lebanon, VA

#39 Aug 26, 2012
Still looking

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr Whitney Maynard Rauth Valley Vet (May '12) 1 hr ConfusedAnimalLover 34
Kayla pinson from raccoon ky 2 hr Subverter 7
I am dating a black man. 2 hr Subverter 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr another viewer 168,031
Melissa Blankenship 4 hr PlayaPlay 3
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 4 hr Kyboy 5,574
Looking For Info On Attorney Eric Conn (Nov '10) 6 hr A Hillary Depor... 59
Ray Jones for Pike County Judge Executive 9 hr curious 65

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages