First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just curious

Edinburg, VA

#1 Aug 1, 2010
im writing because ive been seeing dr gutti the man doctor now for about 6 months. the other day atmy appt. he asked why was i looking so unhappy. i was just being honest when i told him about how severe my pain was. he had the audacity to prescribe a arthritis gel for me. this gel does not even tip my pain. and im still taking 2 loritab 5 a day. is heever gonna help me. ive beenhurting terribly.
american opinion

Pikeville, KY

#2 Aug 1, 2010
no, i will tell u exactly what he will do, he will wait until u keep complaining long enuff and he will say he wants to start putting shots in your back, and if u say no doc i dont want them he will cut off your pain pills
this is what he did to my mother
she was also getting lortab 5 from him and after awhile when she complained enuff he said i want to put shots in your back, she said no, he said goodbye good riddance...he is a shot pusher
Professor

Pikeville, KY

#3 Aug 1, 2010
I have heard the same thing about him, wants to milk you for every dime he can with shots that won't help. They are pathetic around here any more, and they are the first to speak out against the Clinics in Florida. From what I have heard they do over prescribe to keep people coming back. but at least they are making an attempt to help those that need it. A Doctor takes an oath to ease the suffering and pain and the pathetic sob's will leave you in severe pain and act like it is all you.
not easy

Pikeville, KY

#4 Aug 1, 2010
It must be very difficult to be a doctor and try to treat people's pain. Someone else's pain is difficult to assess at times.
east ky transplant

Paris, KY

#5 Aug 1, 2010
from what i understand this idiot really needs to have his license pulled he is a f*cking idiot..i got lucky i got refered to pmc pain management over there by mcdonalds...i had my choice between gutti and them and i went with them and they are great they dont push you to do anything ever.they truly know how to treat pain there,i will never go somewhere else.now they will not write nerve pills but they will take care of your pain..
Well Informed

Pikeville, KY

#6 Aug 1, 2010
east ky transplant wrote:
from what i understand this idiot really needs to have his license pulled he is a f*cking idiot..i got lucky i got refered to pmc pain management over there by mcdonalds...i had my choice between gutti and them and i went with them and they are great they dont push you to do anything ever.they truly know how to treat pain there,i will never go somewhere else.now they will not write nerve pills but they will take care of your pain..
YES,That is all this dr.wants to do,he milks the insurance companys,He and his wife.they don`t care about you,only those shots that don`t even help at all.
Donna

Hagerhill, KY

#7 Aug 1, 2010
now i will not say a thing against his wife she is awsom but as most all wifes do she want go against him he is mess up about shots helping everyone i think its according to what one can stand maybe he needs them shots then he will just know how everyone he gives them to feels i think he s a waste of good money i have more things that i can do with mine so i drop his ass but in return it wasnt fair to go to another dr instead of his wife but when something like that happens if you drop one then its best for you to not go back to ht eother also its just to embarasing for you both but i totally agree he s a quackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
american

Pikeville, KY

#8 Aug 1, 2010
Professor wrote:
I have heard the same thing about him, wants to milk you for every dime he can with shots that won't help. They are pathetic around here any more, and they are the first to speak out against the Clinics in Florida. From what I have heard they do over prescribe to keep people coming back. but at least they are making an attempt to help those that need it. A Doctor takes an oath to ease the suffering and pain and the pathetic sob's will leave you in severe pain and act like it is all you.
they dont over prescribe as far as i can tell, i have been going to the lady for about 8 years now and she is a good doctor, i really like her, but if i had to deal with that man i would have up and quit him in a minute, he is mean, he talks to his patients with venom in his voice, not like a caregiver or someone who wants to help his patients with their pain or even with thier disorders, he enjoys being hateful and lording thier meds over them, she gives me a very mild pain medicine and no refills at all
american

Pikeville, KY

#9 Aug 1, 2010
not easy wrote:
It must be very difficult to be a doctor and try to treat people's pain. Someone else's pain is difficult to assess at times.
this is true, but i sat waiting for the lady one day and could hear him with his patients across the hall, he spent all of maybe 4 minutes in the room with them and the entire time he was there he was mean and grouchy and jumping onto them like they were teenagers who had missed their curfew, then he would go talk to the nurse about ordering lunch and he would laugh and whoop it up then a patient would come in and he would go back to being an ahole...i dont care if he was prescribing me pain meds, i couldnt stand to be talked to in that manner for them...but he does it cuz he knows these patients need what little bit he gives them and he feels like hes on a powertrip
no good

Pikeville, KY

#10 Aug 1, 2010
american wrote:
<quoted text>this is true, but i sat waiting for the lady one day and could hear him with his patients across the hall, he spent all of maybe 4 minutes in the room with them and the entire time he was there he was mean and grouchy and jumping onto them like they were teenagers who had missed their curfew, then he would go talk to the nurse about ordering lunch and he would laugh and whoop it up then a patient would come in and he would go back to being an ahole...i dont care if he was prescribing me pain meds, i couldnt stand to be talked to in that manner for them...but he does it cuz he knows these patients need what little bit he gives them and he feels like hes on a powertrip
I had this dr.years ago.That was when he would give all those shots without any pain meds.at 1 time he didn`t write no meds,I took all those shots without any pain meds.he even gave me a shot while I was in the hos.1 time and the nurses had to give me something to counteract what he gave me,that dr.all most killed me.I am glad i got away from that quack.
Professor

Pikeville, KY

#11 Aug 1, 2010
american wrote:
<quoted text>they dont over prescribe as far as i can tell, i have been going to the lady for about 8 years now and she is a good doctor, i really like her, but if i had to deal with that man i would have up and quit him in a minute, he is mean, he talks to his patients with venom in his voice, not like a caregiver or someone who wants to help his patients with their pain or even with thier disorders, he enjoys being hateful and lording thier meds over them, she gives me a very mild pain medicine and no refills at all
I wasn't saying he over prescribed, I was talking about the clinics in Florida. He is nothing more then a prick with ears and if he ever spoke to me like I hear he has others he would pick himself up off the floor. I might spend a night in jail but that should be enough to get a lawsuit started anyway. Which he desperately needs. for failure to help his Patients.
east ky transplant

Winchester, KY

#12 Aug 1, 2010
now he runs a clinic over in williamson that is actually ran by a couple of nurse practioners that will write with no bullshit shots...if i had insurance i would let my doctor give them to me but he is a legit doctor not a dumb f*ck like gutti..
east ky transplant

Winchester, KY

#13 Aug 1, 2010
i wish they would run that piece of SH*T OUT OF THIS TOWN HE IS A PARASITE!!!!!!!
right on

Pikeville, KY

#14 Aug 2, 2010
i wish they would run that piece of SH*T OUT OF THIS TOWN HE IS A PARASITE!!!!!!!
YES,he is not a dr.he is a greedy sob,just like the rest of his kind of so called drs.he is dangerous to the patients.he needs to go back across the waters.
okay

Pikeville, KY

#15 Aug 2, 2010
now he runs a clinic over in williamson that is actually ran by a couple of nurse practioners that will write with no bullshit shots...if i had insurance i would let my doctor give them to me but he is a legit doctor not a dumb f*ck like gutti..
They are directly responsible to him, so he has to approve what they are doing.
he is a joke

Pikeville, KY

#16 Aug 2, 2010
dr gutti is nothing but a pill doctor and he will 100% want to give you a shot in ur back after 2-3 months after he has you hooked on the 90 lortabs and xanax a month he needs to GO TO JAIL or back to whereever he came from im a former patiant of his i got my medical records from him half of the "tests" he said he ran he did not
east ky transplant

Winchester, KY

#17 Aug 2, 2010
you would think the people that didnt want the shots that would be just easy money for him.dr coughtry does not push them he ask you what you want to do and he follows your wishes,i am very lucky.his partner i hear is great to.
seriously

Pikeville, KY

#18 Aug 2, 2010
he is a joke wrote:
dr gutti is nothing but a pill doctor and he will 100% want to give you a shot in ur back after 2-3 months after he has you hooked on the 90 lortabs and xanax a month he needs to GO TO JAIL or back to whereever he came from im a former patiant of his i got my medical records from him half of the "tests" he said he ran he did not
That is a significant charge to be making as that would be insurance fraud.
Two of Them

Georgetown, KY

#19 Aug 2, 2010
I think the world of Mrs. Gutti, that being said I left her husbands office worse than better.

I received my second shot and was treated with a blood patch after he tore a whole in my spine! I realizied I signed a paper stating I understood that could happen. I was so mad when my family doctor received my medical records and there was no mention that I passed out afterwards in the office. When I came around from passing out, Dr. Gutti was putting an IV in my hand and his nurses were slapping my face telling me to stay with them. One of them had my feet in the air and others were taking pulse. Needless to say that was the nicest he ever treated me as I had been a patient for 1 1/2 years.

My records also stated he examined me extensively with each visit. As I walked in each visit he was already putting my chart on his recorder and my prescriptions were written ahead of time. There was very little in my charts that was factual.
eat me

Pikeville, KY

#20 Aug 2, 2010
Two of Them wrote:
I think the world of Mrs. Gutti, that being said I left her husbands office worse than better.
I received my second shot and was treated with a blood patch after he tore a whole in my spine! I realizied I signed a paper stating I understood that could happen. I was so mad when my family doctor received my medical records and there was no mention that I passed out afterwards in the office. When I came around from passing out, Dr. Gutti was putting an IV in my hand and his nurses were slapping my face telling me to stay with them. One of them had my feet in the air and others were taking pulse. Needless to say that was the nicest he ever treated me as I had been a patient for 1 1/2 years.
My records also stated he examined me extensively with each visit. As I walked in each visit he was already putting my chart on his recorder and my prescriptions were written ahead of time. There was very little in my charts that was factual.
u should sue his ass, and for all those of u out there, for future reference, if u ever go to any of pmc's offices, hospital, labs or doctors, for any reason, DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT SIGN THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT.....read it very carefully, it states that in the event that u have a grievance against them, if u feel something went wrong, u agree to set down with their panel and discuss it, and if u cannot come to an amicable agreement, u can only sue in small claims court
so, that means, they pick a few ppl that u dont know and who they are paying to sit and listen to your story, and if they decide in pmc's favor, which, guess what, i just bet they always do, u can only sue them in small claims court, which in ky i think is something like 5,000....possibly 7500 unless the judge decides to rule without prejudice, which means u could then take them back to regular court, sue them, but they know most ppl dont know this, so they will sign it
do not sign this
i tell them dont even hand it to me when they start to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min Another Vet 5,089
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min Mike Duquette 131,046
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 30 min BIG_STEVIE 26,276
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 45 min No Surprize 153,631
Mixed couples on welfare 1 hr quinn 3
Job with hobbylobby 2 hr quinn 3
Free Printable Coupons (Mar '11) 3 hr Sara 11
Valley Elementary Teacher having an affair? 11 hr Stevie 45
PMC appoints CEO ' S wife to run the physician ... Wed Former employee 28
Juanita Tue Retaliation 13
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
•••
•••