kevin rogers

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
justme

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 5, 2009
 
kevin rogers has 3 kids
and does not take a bit of care 4 any one of them
he was with frances and he treated lilly like shit
he needs to grow up and get help
HappyCamper

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 5, 2009
 
the one from island creek?
justme

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 5, 2009
 
yea
HappyCamper

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 5, 2009
 
knew him years ago when he was with some girl named crystal. never did think much of him.
knowing him

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 5, 2009
 
i have known kevin all my life, actually he is my cousin..kevin may not have been much and he may have treated lilly like shit but that is frances's fault for putting up with it..he has always helped me when i needed him too..as far as his kids go, the best thing kevin could have done is let them go..he knows he couldn't give them the life they needed. he does pay child support for some of them and gave up rights to the other one..think about it, what kind of life would they have with kevin as their dad? i think he did the right thing because i now for a fact one of his daughters is living a better life than most kids i know..and these kids aren't having to put up with a dad going to jail all the time or being subjected to a life of crime and drugs..would u want ur kids to have that life?
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 5, 2009
 
knowing him wrote:
i have known kevin all my life, actually he is my cousin..kevin may not have been much and he may have treated lilly like shit but that is frances's fault for putting up with it..he has always helped me when i needed him too..as far as his kids go, the best thing kevin could have done is let them go..he knows he couldn't give them the life they needed. he does pay child support for some of them and gave up rights to the other one..think about it, what kind of life would they have with kevin as their dad? i think he did the right thing because i now for a fact one of his daughters is living a better life than most kids i know..and these kids aren't having to put up with a dad going to jail all the time or being subjected to a life of crime and drugs..would u want ur kids to have that life?
i have known kevin for a long time although i haven't seen him in years and i hope that he is doing well,but since when is it a good thing that a man gives up his kids just to keep them from suffering from his bad habits.a real man would give up his bad habits before he would give up his kids.when a woman does that they are called whores and sluts.i would much rather have my kids than a beer or a pill.

Since: Aug 09

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 6, 2009
 
knowing him wrote:
i have known kevin all my life, actually he is my cousin..kevin may not have been much and he may have treated lilly like shit but that is frances's fault for putting up with it..he has always helped me when i needed him too..as far as his kids go, the best thing kevin could have done is let them go..he knows he couldn't give them the life they needed. he does pay child support for some of them and gave up rights to the other one..think about it, what kind of life would they have with kevin as their dad? i think he did the right thing because i now for a fact one of his daughters is living a better life than most kids i know..and these kids aren't having to put up with a dad going to jail all the time or being subjected to a life of crime and drugs..would u want ur kids to have that life?
well first of all he is a low life mother f-----...he does not pay child support he don't HAVE ANYTHING to with his kids at all... He has some great kids on top of that.. they r the ones that hurt and go throw pain every day of their life b/c he is a peace of shit. his one daughter sits and cries all the time b/c he won't even go and see her and most of her problems is b/c of him...he never gets them stuff for their b-days or x-mas and how do u think that makes them fill his daughter loves him more then anything in this world besides her family on her moms side..if he only knew the shit his daughter was going throw right now..... IHATE THAT SON OF A BIT__...and he will pay one of these's days and im going to love every second of it...PEACE OF SHIT LOW LIFE NO GOOD FOR NOTHING..
hey-hey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 6, 2009
 

Judged:

1

i think you all need to learn the facts before you all get on here and write this bull-shit he is back with his 1st wife and they are doing good as for lilly the way she acts is the reason he left fran he was good to her but she didnt like him because he would not let her do what she wanted to do and look at her now she is 14 teen and pregant now tell me who is a bad parent!!!!!!
lilly belcher

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 6, 2009
 
ok listen u dumb as* mother fucke** im not pregnet and i loved kevin i thought of him as a dad so hey hey fuc* u and come say that shi* to my and my moms faces u pus*y as* bitc*....and my mom is not a bad parent u cun*

Since: Aug 09

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 7, 2009
 
hey-hey wrote:
i think you all need to learn the facts before you all get on here and write this bull-shit he is back with his 1st wife and they are doing good as for lilly the way she acts is the reason he left fran he was good to her but she didnt like him because he would not let her do what she wanted to do and look at her now she is 14 teen and pregant now tell me who is a bad parent!!!!!!
lol what the hell are u talking about first of all he wasn't married to her...And i know what the hell im talking about i am the mother of his Daughter Brittany and he is a bad father any mother or father that doesn't mess with their kids are as low as they come... and if u ask me his ex is stupid for even thinking about taken him back he never really messed with natasha that much either...and u can say what u want anybody that really knows him knows he is a peace of shit his kids know what he is all about they know he is a druggie from hell and he aint no father to any of his kids and never will be....... If he was a father he would know what the hell is going on with his daughter right now . But even if he did know he wouldn't care....Its the worse thing that could happend to anybody not just her but anybody in this world... so i say fuck him and he can go to hell in my eyes...He works and makes 400 a week cash money and he can't pay 132.00 a mt in child support he may have paid like 4 payments in 15 years ..I'm the one that has raised her and i pay child support every mt... but one day he mite regret not being in their life he has caused them so much pain and his son hates him, my daughter loves him no matter what even though she knows what he is .........She is in a placement right now u know he never calls me and askes me anythihng about her and she has been calling him and he will not answer the phone and she has called up their where he is staying now with his ex and they won't answer the phone anymore either ..they used to because she would call up their and talk to her sister that her dad never even told tasha she had a little sister now how fucking sad is that.......
lilly belcher

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 7, 2009
 
brittany is a good girl and deserves a better life..without her dad i hpoe the best to her and her other siblings i love u brittany...&#9829;
you are a joke

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 9, 2009
 
to hey hey, that's funny how you claim to know him and let me tell you, you are either delusional or you really don't know him at all, if he's with his first wife, then he must have run out of places to bum women out of, so good luck to the first wife, her name is april, i remember when he beat the crap out of her everyday, yeah, and don't you shouldn't put kids down for what a grown person does to them, and i know him personally, he may mean well, but the man or i should say boy, has alot of problems, not just drugs, he will never grow up, and that is sad.
kevin rogers

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 10, 2009
 
ciome to my face and say this shi* suck the fire out of my @ss and grow up and say it to my face

Since: Aug 09

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 10, 2009
 
kevin rogers wrote:
ciome to my face and say this shi* suck the fire out of my @ss and grow up and say it to my face
Who do u want to come to your face and tell ........
kevin rogers

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 11, 2009
 
anybody bitc*
where did they send my daughter?
HELLO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 11, 2009
 
I've known Kevin for a while now, and I like him, he's always really nice around me and I don't think he's even doing the drugs like he used to. So leave the man along and let him try to get straightened out!
lilly belcher

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 11, 2009
 
Its topix people can say what they want i just think good and bad of the man and he knos thats b.c he couldnt be a dad to me or to his own
HELLO

Pewee Valley, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 11, 2009
 
lilly belcher wrote:
Its topix people can say what they want i just think good and bad of the man and he knos thats b.c he couldnt be a dad to me or to his own
Anyway!!!!!! it's hard to be a "good" dad to someone who is impossible to deal with! So there you go! He's not your dad and never was your dad, but he treated you the best way he could, so oh well... And besides it's over and done with now, so why worry about it???
lilly belcher

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 11, 2009
 
i still talk to kevin every day bitc*
stop runnin yo mouth over the internet
come and deal with it like a women my mom can take care of u
and bye the way im no immpossible to deal with.:)get over ur self dumb@ss
lilly belcher

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 11, 2009
 
and HELLO whats ur real name? how bout that...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

146 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min positronium 138,840
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Mike Duquette 122,989
paris cowboy =music 13 min PARIS COWBOY 1,250
I Love Music, Any Kinda Music 21 min Tehee Candor 3,244
37 yo oldest virgin to become first trilliooair 27 min I am Cherry Moon Europe 1
A sheriff who can not drive 55 min Par 154
Who do you support for Sheriff in Kentucky (Pik... (Oct '10) 2 hr false 408
Apocalyptic Signs In The Air 8 hr Appalachian Air On Ground 65
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••