School question
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Citizens

Paducah, KY

#1 Jan 8, 2014
Who us the new principal at Johns Creek or who will it be?
ABC

Winchester, KY

#2 Jan 9, 2014
Nobody yet. Not herd anything lately.
Citizens

Paducah, KY

#3 Jan 9, 2014
ABC wrote:
Nobody yet. Not herd anything lately.
i assumed it would be one of the assistants. Not sure what the hold up is.
ABCD

Richmond, KY

#4 Jan 9, 2014
They're still getting their favors lined up for D.A. He worked hard to get our board member elected, now he gets paid back with a principal job at JC. R.A. already got moved up for all his work. Dirty and ILLEGAL politics.
Hmmm

Paducah, KY

#5 Jan 9, 2014
ABCD wrote:
They're still getting their favors lined up for D.A. He worked hard to get our board member elected, now he gets paid back with a principal job at JC. R.A. already got moved up for all his work. Dirty and ILLEGAL politics.
i do know that the SBDM has been meeting to line up interviews. Who is da?
Bearcat

Richmond, KY

#6 Jan 9, 2014
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>i do know that the SBDM has been meeting to line up interviews. Who is da?
D.A.= Dumb Azz
Bandit

Pikeville, KY

#7 Jan 10, 2014
the school is gone down over the last 10 years. I think some people jumped ship so the wouldn't have to take the blame for it. The school needs to be cleaned from the floors to the staff.
ABCD

Stanton, KY

#8 Jan 10, 2014
Well you can guarantee the one the board member is pulling for ain't going to do anything about anything. They need someone with balls and experience.
Bronco

Richmond, KY

#9 Jan 11, 2014
ABCD wrote:
Well you can guarantee the one the board member is pulling for ain't going to do anything about anything. They need someone with balls and experience.
Is the ky ethic board investigating this ,someone said that they had telephone calls recorded from several people that were trying to influence the hiring and now they were going to repost position,it will be interesting who gets charged.
Bev

Richmond, KY

#10 Jan 12, 2014
Bronco wrote:
<quoted text>Is the ky ethic board investigating this ,someone said that they had telephone calls recorded from several people that were trying to influence the hiring and now they were going to repost position,it will be interesting who gets charged.
They need to find D.A.a job with R.A. at the board,and suck up the promise job,what a mess
Lisa

Richmond, KY

#11 Jan 12, 2014
ABCD wrote:
Like it wasn't there before!changing faces.
ABCD

Mount Sterling, KY

#12 Jan 12, 2014
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Like it wasn't there before!changing faces.
That doesn't make it any more right or any less illegal. This is the most blatant outright dirty bunch I've ever seen. I just pray DL doesn't really know what these people are up to.
Hmmm

Paducah, KY

#13 Jan 12, 2014
ABCD wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't make it any more right or any less illegal. This is the most blatant outright dirty bunch I've ever seen. I just pray DL doesn't really know what these people are up to.
are they not interviewing people now. Where does D.A. Work now
Donald

Richmond, KY

#14 Jan 12, 2014
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>are they not interviewing people now. Where does D.A. Work now
Millard
Donald

Richmond, KY

#15 Jan 12, 2014
Bronco wrote:
<quoted text>Is the ky ethic board investigating this ,someone said that they had telephone calls recorded from several people that were trying to influence the hiring and now they were going to repost position,it will be interesting who gets charged.
interesting!
Seriously

Jackson, KY

#16 Jan 12, 2014
Bronco wrote:

Lawsuit. Better be able to prove it. If you want illegal, review how they did D.A. at Millard. One of the many reasons the previous Supt. and gang were HATED.
Hmmm

Paducah, KY

#17 Jan 12, 2014
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Lawsuit. Better be able to prove it. If you want illegal, review how they did D.A. at Millard. One of the many reasons the previous Supt. and gang were HATED.
what happened?
Rowe

Richmond, KY

#18 Jan 12, 2014
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>what happened?
There's a history trail that goes back 2 years,and it's not likely it will be be smooth out with the placement as principal or else and numerous of people could be involved even to some that wouldn't believe that was part of.
Hmmm

Paducah, KY

#19 Jan 12, 2014
Rowe wrote:
<quoted text>There's a history trail that goes back 2 years,and it's not likely it will be be smooth out with the placement as principal or else and numerous of people could be involved even to some that wouldn't believe that was part of.
i think it would be better to hire someone not from pike. Also, da is a teacher with zero principal experience. Hire him will look very suspicious.
Rowe

Richmond, KY

#20 Jan 12, 2014
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>i think it would be better to hire someone not from pike. Also, da is a teacher with zero principal experience. Hire him will look very suspicious.
They hire them all the time that are suspicious how do you think you got there!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
|keep a word, drop a word game| (Jul '11) 29 min Woo hoo 146
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 31 min Woo hoo 27,782
Stump Speeches 47 min Not Political 13
End Of The Word Game (May '11) 1 hr winner 1,423
Add-A-Word(tm) (Oct '09) 1 hr winner 249
Word Association (Aug '11) 1 hr winner 8,576
4 letter word game (May '09) 1 hr winner 169
Fiscal Court with Uncashed Checks 6 hr JAIL THEM NOW 5

Pikeville Jobs

Personal Finance