buy here pay here car lots

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
breezie

Greenbrier, AR

#1 Jul 29, 2009
just wondering if there were any good lots over that way need a car really bad but dont have any credit so i cant get approved by the banks thanks for any help u can give
good luck

Perry, OK

#2 Jul 29, 2009
I have never purchased anything from them, but the people at E-Z Pay seem really nice to deal with. Hope you have good luck finding a new car!
umm

Charleston, WV

#3 Jul 29, 2009
tj auto sales is pretty good...the one located at millard...i know someone who bought a car from them and they really got there moneys worth from it. they are nice people to deal with.
hope this helps

Charleston, WV

#4 Jul 30, 2009
John Gray I think it is in Paintsville or Prestonsburg. They have a huge selection. Mostly newer models to.
BuyHerePayHere

Anderson, SC

#5 Jul 30, 2009
Dallas Auto sales, EZ pay, and TJ's Auto.
The TJ's lot at Millard are trustworthy people to deal with. But i'm not so sure about the other two lots.

I've heard that Raccoon Auto will take lot payments as long as the vehicle is under a certain price.
Just hear say though.
auto brokers

United States

#6 Jul 30, 2009
Had a good experience with them Brian was very nice.
just business

Stanton, KY

#7 Jul 30, 2009
To qualify for the buy here pay here lots you need around 1000 to 1500 down payment.The reason for this is the lots know most people arn't going to continue making payments and thats why the lot will keep and extra set of keys .
breezie

Greenbrier, AR

#8 Jul 30, 2009
well i have 3,000 to pay down but no one will approve me becaus i have no credit
BST

United States

#9 Jul 31, 2009
I have always dealed with John Gray's.
Go there and if you have had a job for at least 6 months I am sure they can get you into a car!!
I just got back from John Gray's they have a really pretty Pontiac G6 with a sunroof and the works for I think around 11,000. they told me they could get me a payment of 250 a month..
Check it out before you go to a buy here pay here lot!
gossipcolumn

Staffordsville, KY

#10 Aug 7, 2009
Well the TJ's lot at Shelby is bad to deal with..
BrokeDown

United States

#11 Aug 7, 2009
gossipcolumn wrote:
Well the TJ's lot at Shelby is bad to deal with..
Yes, I agree.
The TJ's lot at shelby will rip you a new one if you let them.

The TJ's Lot up Millard is the only TJ's lot that i'd go to.
beware

Charleston, WV

#12 Sep 5, 2009
BrokeDown wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I agree.
The TJ's lot at shelby will rip you a new one if you let them.
The TJ's Lot up Millard is the only TJ's lot that i'd go to.
I totally agree with you . My younger couple that I know traded their car in on a truck a couple weeks ago at this car lot. Well the transmission went out of the truck and he had already sold their car and he told them to come up with half a down payment and he would put them in another vehicle. They hadn't even had the truck long enough to make a payment yet!! I think he should have agreed to fix the truck for them or gave them something else with no money down. I myself had thought about buying the 05 blue dodge from him but now I would never go there!
taxpayer

Mount Sterling, KY

#13 Sep 5, 2009
In case you all don't know, Used Auto's are sold AS IS NO WARRANTY. The car lots don't know or can predict when something is gonna break down. Did't you all test drive before you purchased? Sorry though about your bad luck.
SOME ONE

United States

#14 Sep 5, 2009
taxpayer wrote:
In case you all don't know, Used Auto's are sold AS IS NO WARRANTY. The car lots don't know or can predict when something is gonna break down. Did't you all test drive before you purchased? Sorry though about your bad luck.
i agree, i have bought several cars from the shelby lot and had no problems i bought one from the millard lot and it cost me over 500 dollars to fix it less than a month later. you will have good and bad cars no matter where you go.i also got one from ez pay and made 2 payments and it was nothing but junk, it just got to where it wouldnt run or anything and it cost more to fix it than it was worth.
SOME ONE

United States

#15 Sep 5, 2009
BST wrote:
I have always dealed with John Gray's.
Go there and if you have had a job for at least 6 months I am sure they can get you into a car!!
I just got back from John Gray's they have a really pretty Pontiac G6 with a sunroof and the works for I think around 11,000. they told me they could get me a payment of 250 a month..
Check it out before you go to a buy here pay here lot!
do not go there if you don't have credit, i did and they wanted 5 thousand down and 50% finance charges on the other 5 thousand dollars.. the car was only 9,995 dollars.. that was the dumbest thing i ever heard of.. so if you are rich and can pay half down and afford 50% finance charge on the rest then good luck to you, they are a rip off.
Loafer

Winchester, KY

#16 Sep 5, 2009
aThere is a buy her-pay here lot up in Dorton, near Beefhide...Earl Mullins Used Cars. I've bought three there, and put over 100k on the two before this one....Never had a problem with them.
Beenthere

Perry, OK

#17 Sep 5, 2009
breezie wrote:
well i have 3,000 to pay down but no one will approve me becaus i have no credit
Check around you might get a good deal from someone having one for sale at your price.Check the ads or go to a auto auction..
hello

Perry, OK

#18 Sep 5, 2009
breezie wrote:
Go to Clutts auto sales.. great people and will get you financed.. practically new car.
beware

Charleston, WV

#20 Sep 6, 2009
taxpayer wrote:
I agree that the car lot cant predict if its a good or bad car . These people drove the car for a week or so. I think an honest person would have at least offered to fix the truck for this couple. If they would have had it for a month or two I would have understood if he would have said too bad. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and in my opinion he is a crook.

however the TJs on the four lane has a great honest man running it, if I was going to a buy here pay here lot Id go to him.
Mee

Elkhorn City, KY

#21 Sep 6, 2009
Loafer wrote:
aThere is a buy her-pay here lot up in Dorton, near Beefhide...Earl Mullins Used Cars. I've bought three there, and put over 100k on the two before this one....Never had a problem with them.
I agree with you. I have also bought three cars there and have never had any problem with any of them. My husband is still driving one of them and it has about 190,000 miles on it now and have never had any problem with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 10 min FYI 36,191
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 20 min One Eyed Willy 4,106
News KSP investigates murder in Pike County - 24 min John 14
Politically, what would Jesus do? 26 min hmm 21
Ashley Brown's campaign lies 30 min Confident 90
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min Strel 161,308
ISIS Still Fighting 2 hr get over it 11
Airport Board Once Again FAILS to Meet v2.0 4 hr No answers 50

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages