First Prev
of 2
Next Last
King Alpo

United States

#22 Apr 11, 2012
ptc_patient wrote:
<quoted text>It cost 200 the first time and they priscribe u 14 for a week and u will have to go for a week like 4 or 5 times BUT the next time u go it will just be 180 {the only reason it's 200 the first time is because the paper work and shit u feel out}.. Then when they move u up too 2 wks the price goes up too..Then when u get a month supplies it's 350 for A WHOLE MONTH...Another thing too they only check for nerve pills like xanax and vallium..They will drug test u first thing and if they find anything like that in your system they won't see u..You will have to get it outta your system then go back..It doesn't matter if u done them a week ago u will have to let them clear ur system.. Then go back..They don't check for no kind of pain pills just nerve pills...They don't check for Oxy's or anything... oTHER THAN THAT they are really good they are some nurses that act like snobs but thats just because they think they are hot-shit...Anyways you have to pay 25 dollars a week too for counsling too, every week except the first week or well first day...
bullshit!!! Why wouldnt they test for opiates? Thats the whole point of a suboxone program! Do NOT LISTEN TO THESE IDIOTS!! And their idiotic advice! They test u 2x the first month once to make sure you have opiates in your system, second time to make sure your using the bupe...and not diverting it! Fucking Fools on here!
Katy Perry

Prestonsburg, KY

#25 Sep 12, 2012
do they write you tablets at the pikeville treatment center?
Patient

Harold, KY

#26 Sep 12, 2012
I have been going there for almost a year and a half now. I must say honestly,everyone there has treated me with respect and been more than courteous. I can think of a couple of times where I have had squabbles with people there,but it was a misunderstanding. I do want to start coming down on my dose and it was almost like they didnt want me too. I guess for job security reasons. When I started the program,it really saved my life. They dont give take home doses to people who test positive for marijuana and that is fine with me because I love my bud. I get drug tested at least one time week there so I know they check for everything. I do recommend it for someone who is on high powered narcotics,it makes the transition to a somewhat normal life soooo much easier than quitting cold turkey. Someone who has never experienced withdrawals can hardly understand what it is like to be on the rollercoaster ride of addiction. I hopefully will never go back to that,knock on wood. Anyway,if you are thinking about trying it to help your life out,it will give your freedom back if it is followed correctly. I go every day as I have said and if anyone is needing help or a ride,I am more than willing to help you out till you get on your feet. Just throw for some gas and Ill pick ya up every day. No matter what,dont let what these cruel idiots say discourage you from getting help,and it "IS" help,if you do it correctly. Im proud of you for even considering trying to quit! I wish you all the luck in the world and if you need that ride, you can email me a bakerjason50@gmail.com and I promise I will be in touch. HANG IN THERE AND NEVER GIVE UP!!!
Sherriff

Hindman, KY

#27 Sep 12, 2012
Reporting this place sounds like a bed of illegal activity. A pill mill for junkees. Go cold turkey and quit if you die the world is a better place.
Sweet Alabma

Prestonsburg, KY

#28 Sep 17, 2012
Wow, who are you to judge others like your God. Sounds like you never been shown love. Like your perfect Please! What kind of person could say something like that to another human being,( if you die the world would be a better place)Really! No one is perfect and shame on you, God see's and hears everything. I'm praying for you cause your gonna need it when God gets through with you Brother Sherriff. Everyone has problems and hard times it thier choice how they deal with it. It is not yours or mine or anyone else job for that matter to judge anyone. Only God can judge.
true

Belfry, KY

#29 Oct 6, 2012
Sherriff wrote:
Reporting this place sounds like a bed of illegal activity. A pill mill for junkees. Go cold turkey and quit if you die the world is a better place.
I would say you are probally right. They only want to do their job if they are screwing someone over. Counseling??? funny....Drug testing...even funnier!!! Go here if you want to finish yourself on off...if help is what you are looking for..look elsewhere, because this place is a joke.
LiL bit

Chesterfield, MO

#30 Jun 17, 2013
Ok, I have been going here for a long time now and I was always able to get my meds filled except for now since May the 1st!!! The doctor didn't turn her paper work in on time to Medcaid, so now if u have Ky Spirit, WellCare or Coventrys u will not get to fill your meds until the paper works gets updated!! So if something don't change by July the 5th I am going to have to go somewhere else &#128532;I hate to have to leave because I like going here because it don't take no more than 5 mins!! If anyone has any information on when dr. Nation will be enrolled with Medcaid( medical card) so we can get ur meds covered!! Plz help its getting really hard bc I'm having to pay cash for my meds!!!!
confused

London, KY

#31 Jun 18, 2013
this is very interesting cause i have wellcare and i too go to this place! a matter of fact i had to go today! and i got my medicine filled!
lmao

Williamson, WV

#32 Jun 18, 2013
LiL bit wrote:
Ok, I have been going here for a long time now and I was always able to get my meds filled except for now since May the 1st!!! The doctor didn't turn her paper work in on time to Medcaid, so now if u have Ky Spirit, WellCare or Coventrys u will not get to fill your meds until the paper works gets updated!! So if something don't change by July the 5th I am going to have to go somewhere else &#128532;I hate to have to leave because I like going here because it don't take no more than 5 mins!! If anyone has any information on when dr. Nation will be enrolled with Medcaid( medical card) so we can get ur meds covered!! Plz help its getting really hard bc I'm having to pay cash for my meds!!!!
they must not like you very much.lol
LiL bit

Clintwood, VA

#33 Sep 6, 2013
Yes I have Medicaid and for a couple of months I have to pay cash for my meds because the doctor didn't enroll with Medicaid!! So I call Medicaid and let them know I have paid $35 for a eligible review and $10 for a pa form and still having to pay for my meds!! Medicaid transferred me to the fraud department and said that it was illegal to charge for the forms to be filled out, they said that it was their job to do a PA form!! They said it was illegal and they committed fraud!! I hope I ain't in Amy trouble because I didn't do anything!! So now they r suppose to have a different doctor, lets hope this one is enrolled in Medicaid because if not I have to find another one!!
betcha

Harold, KY

#34 Sep 6, 2013
I guarantee that no one who goes there has seen the doctor more than once,and that's just for the intake "exam" which is b.s. anyway. I also bet that if you ask to see the doctor for ANY reason you will be denied. I'm not going to clue anyone into my identity,but for some reason its like pulling teeth to get them to lower a patients dose when they are trying to come off of it. There are actually people who try to use the mmt program to save thir lives,these people get a terrible rap from people like that one celled organism "sherriff" up there because certain bad apples still wanna go there and shoot up oxys or sneak and do benzos. All I can say is yea,it is truly a money racket,just like drug court or probation or the suboxone thing. By the way sherriff,if you were ever lucky enough to get to procreate "that means reproduce",heaven forbid one of your children ever have a drug problem,especially when it stems from legitimate pain management for something like cancer or m.s. or something like that. You are a f_cking pig. Karma is my weapon,and you'll get yours. Probably a badgelicker.
Mr Policeman

Williamson, WV

#35 Sep 7, 2013
all of you are fooling yourselves and fattening the wallets of the prescribers of Suboxone! If you really want to quit, stop taking all of this shi-! These ppl who owns these clinics are making fun of you all the way to the bank. Most of them are D.O.'s and know very little about medicine, just enough to get you overdosed and to keep you hooked on this stuff.
worried

Pikeville, KY

#36 Jan 27, 2014
Anyone know the number to this place...
worried

Pikeville, KY

#37 Jan 27, 2014
Number?
Plz
meeeeee

West Liberty, KY

#38 Feb 9, 2014
It's under pikeville treatment center
Need Info

Pikeville, KY

#39 Feb 10, 2014
Could someone that goes there please tell me about the suboxone program. How much is it a month? How many will they give you a day? How often do us have to go?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A to Z of Song Titles Posted (Dec '13) 10 min Musikologist 1,032
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 15 min Kyboy 21,846
Senator Ray Jones 16 min Political Privlidges 36
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 29 min Musikologist 23,147
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 33 min Your Tree Your Nuts 133,413
More Mines Close 48 min forensic audit 3
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr Jen 23,087
Pike Co. Solid Waste Bill problems 2 hr garbageIsGabage 10
PMC Affairs 3 hr Jade 64
Judge Friend dead? 4 hr Christian Brother 4
Hospital Perks 19 hr Pam Dawson 11
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance