Dr. Lori Nation - Pikeville Treatment Center

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 36 Comments Last updated Feb 10, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
info

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 31, 2011
 
How much does this Suboxone Program cost? How often do you have to go etc.???
ptc_patient

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 1, 2011
 

Judged:

1

info wrote:
How much does this Suboxone Program cost? How often do you have to go etc.???
It cost 200 the first time and they priscribe u 14 for a week and u will have to go for a week like 4 or 5 times BUT the next time u go it will just be 180 {the only reason it's 200 the first time is because the paper work and shit u feel out}.. Then when they move u up too 2 wks the price goes up too..Then when u get a month supplies it's 350 for A WHOLE MONTH...Another thing too they only check for nerve pills like xanax and vallium..They will drug test u first thing and if they find anything like that in your system they won't see u..You will have to get it outta your system then go back..It doesn't matter if u done them a week ago u will have to let them clear ur system.. Then go back..They don't check for no kind of pain pills just nerve pills...They don't check for Oxy's or anything... oTHER THAN THAT they are really good they are some nurses that act like snobs but thats just because they think they are hot-shit...Anyways you have to pay 25 dollars a week too for counsling too, every week except the first week or well first day...
really

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 1, 2011
 
Wow, so the owner now has a methadone clinic, a suboxone clinic and a pain management clinic too?

How many patients does the methadone clinic have in their suboxone program? Sure didn't know that there was a drug screen out there that only checked for benzos.
ptc_patient

Phelps, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 19, 2011
 
really wrote:
Wow, so the owner now has a methadone clinic, a suboxone clinic and a pain management clinic too?
How many patients does the methadone clinic have in their suboxone program? Sure didn't know that there was a drug screen out there that only checked for benzos.
Well, it probally don't just check for benzos but that's all they worry about
dalmation

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 19, 2011
 
it does not cost 350 a month! i have been going there for a year! its 100 the first few weeks then 150 bi-weekly and 250 a month! plus 25 counseling fee!
huh

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 20, 2011
 
dalmation wrote:
it does not cost 350 a month! i have been going there for a year! its 100 the first few weeks then 150 bi-weekly and 250 a month! plus 25 counseling fee!
So it is $100 a week for several weeks, then it is then $150 twice a week? That doesn't make sense. Are you trying to say that you pay $150 every other week or $300 per month?
mc gruber

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 20, 2011
 

Judged:

1

dr. clay hall in louisa ky, sure its a ways to drive, but call three rivers medical center to see if he is taking new patients, its really worth it, they arent all about just pushing pills, they have good counselors there too
mc gruber

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 20, 2011
 
i think he also comes to hazard
huh

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 20, 2011
 
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
So it is $100 a week for several weeks, then it is then $150 twice a week? That doesn't make sense. Are you trying to say that you pay $150 every other week or $300 per month?
Oh,$25 a week for "counseling" plus $250 a month=$350 a month for treatment so that would be the same as other places.
dalmation

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 20, 2011
 
what i mean is when you first start they wil make you come once a week, that cost is 100 then after you have been weekly for a while and youre drug screenings is good they will move you up to every 2 weeks which is 150 and after that if everything is going good they will move you up to monthly which is 250! plus youre 25 counseling fee you pay once a month!
reality

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 11, 2011
 
I heard that when people ask to have their meds reduced that they won't do it. They have to make that cash. Plus, the counselors are more screwed up than anybody that comes in there. That blonde one is a real bitch too!
lll

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 11, 2011
 
ptc_patient wrote:
<quoted text>It cost 200 the first time and they priscribe u 14 for a week and u will have to go for a week like 4 or 5 times BUT the next time u go it will just be 180 {the only reason it's 200 the first time is because the paper work and shit u feel out}.. Then when they move u up too 2 wks the price goes up too..Then when u get a month supplies it's 350 for A WHOLE MONTH...Another thing too they only check for nerve pills like xanax and vallium..They will drug test u first thing and if they find anything like that in your system they won't see u..You will have to get it outta your system then go back..It doesn't matter if u done them a week ago u will have to let them clear ur system.. Then go back..They don't check for no kind of pain pills just nerve pills...They don't check for Oxy's or anything... oTHER THAN THAT they are really good they are some nurses that act like snobs but thats just because they think they are hot-shit...Anyways you have to pay 25 dollars a week too for counsling too, every week except the first week or well first day...
It's not 350 a month. If u make it to monthy u get 4a day and it's 275 a month. U have to pay for the pills if u dnt have INS it's cheaper to buy Oxys.
lll

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 11, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

reality wrote:
I heard that when people ask to have their meds reduced that they won't do it. They have to make that cash. Plus, the counselors are more screwed up than anybody that comes in there. That blonde one is a real bitch too!
The blonde is the nicest chick u will ever meet. U prolly are a jealous ho who isn't as pretty or has a problem with her. But she is the nicest person u could me if u dnt give her any sh*t
rain ninja

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 12, 2011
 

Judged:

1

really wrote:
Wow, so the owner now has a methadone clinic, a suboxone clinic and a pain management clinic too?
How many patients does the methadone clinic have in their suboxone program? Sure didn't know that there was a drug screen out there that only checked for benzos.
the doctors who prescribe the pain meds in the pain clinics are usually the same ones who own and operate the suboxene clinics and the same ones on staff in most of the drug rehab centers, they are getting theirs on the coming and the going, now if they could only become undertakers as well, once they kill ppl with drugs they could charge their families to bury them too
reality

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 12, 2011
 

Judged:

1

She is a bitch and I didn't give her any shit. And if you think she is pretty then you do need to get off the drugs. The fact is that she is just like the rest of them. They just want to keep you drugged up. It's their job security.
alex Hakim

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 21, 2011
 
I was with my previous prescriber unfortunately she is now an elderly lady who is going through a rough patch her self. I think its time now I look for another Dr,
Plz.get back to me on the following subject at. alexox5ah@gmail.com
Thank you
Alex Hakim
justice

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 27, 2012
 
dalmation wrote:
it does not cost 350 a month! i have been going there for a year! its 100 the first few weeks then 150 bi-weekly and 250 a month! plus 25 counseling fee!
I dont know if u mean 2 times a week, or every other week, but if its every two weeks, that would be impossible unless you are buying your suboxone from another pharmacy. Methadone is 405.00 a month. I know that suboxone is MUCH more than that.
justice

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 27, 2012
 
really wrote:
Wow, so the owner now has a methadone clinic, a suboxone clinic and a pain management clinic too?
How many patients does the methadone clinic have in their suboxone program? Sure didn't know that there was a drug screen out there that only checked for benzos.
we can screen for any one drug/chemical at a time.
Howie

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

DUMBASS Bi WEEKLY MEANS EVERY OTHER WEEK!
Quit gettin high and burning your head up!
Thats all suboxone is good for too. methadone is
a joke. If you want to quit dope you can!
I was eating 40+ pills a day 10 years ago
and quit. Sucked for about 3-4 weeks but
it can be done. Most of you idiots dont
wanna quit, just finding some other outlet
to get a buzz on with.
shannon

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 30, 2012
 
ive been at the pikeville treatment center for a few months and i have a qutestion i was suppossed to pay today and i couldnt so he said i could pay tommorow but i wont be able to pay until tuesday will they still dose me even if i cant pay until tuesday?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

139 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
City Propaganda is Never Ending PR Machine 7 min Virtual Reality 49
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min DITCH MITCH 147,164
Donovan Leaving Sunday on Taxpayer-Financed Tri... 9 min Luck O the Irish 1
TJ Litafik 31 min Keep it real 52
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 33 min uninformed idiot 253
Here Is Where The Lost Coal Jobs Have Went 34 min ___Jenny___ 60
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 39 min part time christian 129,039
shooting at the bike club??? 2 hr Devil 62
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••