Mayor Threatens Airport Board Member
Actions Speak Louder

Manchester, KY

#25 Nov 10, 2013
Little mayor is whining

Daniels, WV

#27 Nov 11, 2013
Actions Speak Louder wrote:
http://www.kentucky.com/2010/0 7/02/1332137/pikeville-mayor-a ccused-of-slugging.html
Money can buy a lot of things. The new and "honorable"" board member in question will not be bought. The FAA will not be bought. NONE of the investigations will be bought off.

That airport strongly appears to have been completely under the control of Frank Justice for several years and now there's one brand new member who apparently has exposed enough wrong doing to cause a huge storm of tears and whining. I wonder whose fingers will be pointing toward the truly responsible figure when these investigations begin to expose one after another.

I don't think anyone ever considered Justice a very smart man, but I thought he would be at least smart enough to not go public with his ignorance and fear like he has this time.
You Thought Wrong

Ransom, KY

#28 Nov 11, 2013
Little mayor is whining wrote:
<quoted text>Money can buy a lot of things. The new and "honorable"" board member in question will not be bought. The FAA will not be bought. NONE of the investigations will be bought off.
That airport strongly appears to have been completely under the control of Frank Justice for several years and now there's one brand new member who apparently has exposed enough wrong doing to cause a huge storm of tears and whining. I wonder whose fingers will be pointing toward the truly responsible figure when these investigations begin to expose one after another.
I don't think anyone ever considered Justice a very smart man, but I thought he would be at least smart enough to not go public with his ignorance and fear like he has this time.
I thought same thing. I hope the Mayor don't punch the boy out like he did Newspaper dude.
Mayor exposes his weaknes

Pikeville, KY

#29 Nov 11, 2013
You Thought Wrong wrote:
<quoted text> I thought same thing. I hope the Mayor don't punch the boy out like he did Newspaper dude.
"The BOY"? That's a joke in itself considering who went crying to the newspaper. It's not hard to see which is the better "MAN". I don't know either very well but the mayor ran looking for help.

Looks kike the new guy on the block is being attacked over a license plate in response to him finding out something Frank Justice didn't want discovered. Why would a mayor single out one individual over some minor indiscretion soon after that individual caused a federal investigation in this little town?

If Mr. Wagner is a "boy" I would expect your mayor to confront him personally.

Well, on second thought, I would expect the mayor to face the man only if he is a VERY little boy who can't possibly kick his ass.

Justice sure looks like a pure CS for running to his buddies to get even with someone who crosses him and will fight back.
Rex

Jackson, KY

#30 Nov 12, 2013
It appears that as long as one only has a "YES" stamp in their pocket their time and services are appreciated in my opinion.

So much anger presented because of one "NO" vote. Didn't the airservice pass? I hope Wagner holds on and we should all support him for trying to expose any wrong doings at the airport and those responsible. I have found that outside this little Peyton Place there is a place called Washington that the local power brokers are not so effective.
Well

Richmond, KY

#31 Nov 12, 2013
After reading this don't it seem like a good time to vote em all out? Every single one of them that has been elected before! Lets vote them out and put in all new faces every time and keep the good ole rich boy club out!

Just read this! This is a shame!

http://www.kentucky.com/2010/07/02/1332137/pi...
Yes Buddy

Richmond, KY

#33 Nov 13, 2013
Well wrote:
After reading this don't it seem like a good time to vote em all out? Every single one of them that has been elected before! Lets vote them out and put in all new faces every time and keep the good ole rich boy club out!
Just read this! This is a shame!
http://www.kentucky.com/2010/07/02/1332137/pi...
Vote em all out. If you ever find any politician ever trying to build anything or actually work on projects beneficial to the city throw the bums out. We all know those pud political positions are just sit on your azz do nothing positions. Pikeville don't need no air port, no air service, no shopping centers. Uppity bunch of city council members just trying to make the Fiscal Court look bad by actually doing something, just a political ploy to take advantage of other do nothing politicians. Fire the city managers and let the do nothing tax wasting fiscal court run it all.
I Agree

Pikeville, KY

#35 Nov 14, 2013
"One of the penalties of not participating in politics is that you will be governed by your inferiors" - Plato
Little mayor is whining

Daniels, WV

#36 Nov 14, 2013
I Agree wrote:
"One of the penalties of not participating in politics is that you will be governed by your inferiors" - Plato
That sure has been proven here in Eastern Ky. How could sane people re-elect such uncouth asses as those mentioned in the link above? IGNORANCE is all I can come up with to explain such madness.
Fair Press

Macon, GA

#37 Nov 14, 2013
Did the ANE headline the paper with a picture of frankie justice the day after he assaulted the news paper guy?
Little mayor is whining

Daniels, WV

#38 Nov 14, 2013
Fair Press wrote:
Did the ANE headline the paper with a picture of frankie justice the day after he assaulted the news paper guy?
Ha Ha!! Of course not! Remember, Boggs 'the punching bag', worked at ANE. I think there has been nothing but praise and worship printed about the little rich kid since then. Can't recall even one sentence printed since then that didn't either praise the little mayor or cry like a baby about the little mayor's detractors. It's sickening to REAL men and women.

If I were Vanderbeck I'd try to remember:

"A coward dies many deaths. The valiant die but once".
Free to Speak and Think

Macon, GA

#39 Nov 16, 2013
So delightful to know that there is someone out there that dares to tell the story without slant. Granted they don't live within the city limits but we have hope and will continue to fight daily to rescue those that are subjected to the rule.

Not everyone in journalism wishes to be in the snoot club. And for that we the people will get unbiased information, even if it has to come from as far away as Lexington.

Yes the mayor once again has raised eyebrows outside his little controlled circle called the city limits. And in the end the free public will prevail.
Round Up Usual Suspects

Macon, GA

#40 Nov 16, 2013
I wonder if the mayors power reaches all the way to Lexington? I suppose he could annex Lexington. Then he would have a real Airservice that has JET airplanes and the pilots know how to fly to places other than Nashville.

If so I suggest Mrs. Monica Kern not dare even jaywalk. I feel the ANE would probably run a headline story on her gruesome crime.

Really people can't you see how shameful it was to have the ANE headline something such as this. And this is suppose to be a newspaper.
Life Experiences

Clay City, KY

#41 Nov 16, 2013
This post is entirely my opinion. It is not presented as fact. Merely the my thoughts and personal feelings.

During my life I have witnessed those that are born wealthy or choose to engage in power politics never really understand what the publics real needs are.

We hear so often these speeches and talking points but do/can they really understand what the common man feels or needs?

Why so often do we have wealthy politicians or those that are backed by wealthy supporters. Is wealth indicative of intelligence and ability to govern? Or is it indicative of a desire to control? I don't know the answers to these questions but I do know that very few times in my life have I met a poor politician. But I assure you I have met more poor smart people than I have rich.

And that is why we the people are paying the price for failed politics in America today.

This post in its entirety is but my opinion and should be considered just that. Opinion

Monica Kern is right

Daniels, WV

#42 Nov 17, 2013
Monica Kern really knows how to react to such childishness as we have to put up with on a regular basis. She tells the truth and I can just imagine Little Frankie laying in the floor, kicking and screaming as I have seen spoiled little brats do in Wal-Mart. I have never spoken to the 'man' but I sure can understand why so many people hate him and appear terribly embarrassed. When a Lexington contributor writes such a scathing article about PIKEVILLE we ALL should be ashamed of what our local so-called newspaper prints and the politicians it strongly appears to cow-tow to.

As I posted...I have never even spoken to Frankie justice or jeff vanderbeck, but I have my opinion and it's my right if not my duty to speak of those things which are detrimental to our community. I sure don't trust that ANE to help the working class.

Reference post #35
Pretty Bad Article

Red Jacket, WV

#43 Nov 17, 2013
Monica Kern is right wrote:
Monica Kern really knows how to react to such childishness as we have to put up with on a regular basis. She tells the truth and I can just imagine Little Frankie laying in the floor, kicking and screaming as I have seen spoiled little brats do in Wal-Mart. I have never spoken to the 'man' but I sure can understand why so many people hate him and appear terribly embarrassed. When a Lexington contributor writes such a scathing article about PIKEVILLE we ALL should be ashamed of what our local so-called newspaper prints and the politicians it strongly appears to cow-tow to.
As I posted...I have never even spoken to Frankie justice or jeff vanderbeck, but I have my opinion and it's my right if not my duty to speak of those things which are detrimental to our community. I sure don't trust that ANE to help the working class.
Reference post #35
Monca Kern called it like it is, good for her. I hope she doesn't go to Champs!
Monica Kern is right

Daniels, WV

#44 Nov 17, 2013
Pretty Bad Article wrote:
<quoted text> Monca Kern called it like it is, good for her. I hope she doesn't go to Champs!
I'd like to see Little Frankie attack a woman and get his ass kicked. Lord knows he hasn't attacked anyone I know of who would fight back. Poor ol CS Boggs is the only person I have heard of him picking a fight with. Witnesses say Boggs just took it like a scripted little coward would in B movies.
What Are They Hiding

Shelbiana, KY

#45 Nov 21, 2013
What is it that the Board Member is saying that has the 2 Lawyers and the Mayor scared enough to want to hush him up?
Monica Kern is right

Daniels, WV

#47 Nov 23, 2013
What Are They Hiding wrote:
What has happened at the Airport that has the Mayor and the other 2 in a Panic to quiet the One Upstanding Independent Board Member?
Just remember what these same three did to Magistrate Harris for questioning expenditures at UMG! Be on the lookout for more smut.
Upside the Head

United States

#50 Nov 24, 2013
Hardline wrote:
I wish Frankie would try and slap me.
I'll slap u boy!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stump Speeches 56 min agree 4
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr Jan 27,773
|keep a word, drop a word game| (Jul '11) 1 hr MOTG 140
Word Association (Aug '11) 1 hr MOTG 8,570
Fiscal Court with Uncashed Checks 1 hr jeff sessionssss 4
$3.00 Gas Soon, Thanks Trump!!! 2 hr Shamed 19
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr USA 174,819

Pikeville Jobs

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages