Posted in the Pikeville Forum

very tall yellow bird

Elkhorn City, KY

#1 Aug 24, 2013

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#2 Aug 24, 2013
Wow! That was..interesting yet sorrowing somewhat. The filth and poverty some people in America dwell
within is deplorable. America has truly relinquished
or lost any of it's earliest priorities where people
and their communities once mattered. What's crazy is I have been in at least 3 of those on the list.
very tall yellow bird

Elkhorn City, KY

#3 Aug 24, 2013
well i was being sarcastic when i said i hope we arent on the list, of course i knew we werent.
however, with joblessness on the rise in eastern ky, we may see something close.
most of our small towns that are dilapated and "ghost town" like, are due to coal companies pulling up out of the towns and the workers following close behind. no jobs that pay as well as the coalmines and of course there is walmart locating near alot of the towns, hazard, whitesburg and pikeville. but i will say those cities all seem to be staying afloat and doing pretty well, so far.
left behind are a few mom and pop stores struggling to stay open and people with very few alternatives.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#4 Aug 24, 2013
I agree, VTYB. We have our own fair share of "ghost towns" as you put it around here that are just as bad of a blight as any inner city ghetto..we just don't have the rampant crime and violence like they do. But we do have all the run-
down, abandoned bldgs., the out of work joblessness, the
drug plague, etc. and instead of prioritizing the American
people and their communities, our Federal Government spews
good money after bad into excessive waste and frivolousness.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#5 Aug 26, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
I agree, VTYB. We have our own fair share of "ghost towns" as you put it around here that are just as bad of a blight as any inner city ghetto..we just don't have the rampant crime and violence like they do. But we do have all the run-
down, abandoned bldgs., the out of work joblessness, the
drug plague, etc. and instead of prioritizing the American
people and their communities, our Federal Government spews
good money after bad into excessive waste and frivolousness.
We have deadbeats like you living in filth and Hollers with trash all around you and your rundown Holler House.
Holler Infidel

Elkhorn City, KY

#6 Aug 26, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>We have deadbeats like you living in filth and Hollers with trash all around you and your rundown Holler House.
you can kiss our holler arse
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#7 Aug 26, 2013
Holler Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>you can kiss our holler arse
No thank you turd boy, now go get on your Mommy, it is your turn.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#8 Aug 26, 2013
<quoted text>We have deadbeats like you living in filth and Hollers with trash all around you and your rundown Holler House.
Actually...don't you recall when my convicted stalker and all-around idiot jackass Mongoloid Marty posted those pictures of my home to prove he was stalking me and ultimately provided crucial evidence to verify he was actively stalking me? Those pics showed my beautiful estate so everyone here that saw them knows I'm living large, LOL! My home is nearly immaculate (mainly because I'm a perfectionist and neat freak, heh) and the 35 acres I live on is extremely well-kept. In fact, my hollow is the exception to the rule of many
when it comes to our local residents because every home on this hollow is well-kept and clean, there are NO dumps or trash anywhere. I will admit there are two long empty homes where no one has lived for awhile that have overgrown yards but the rest of us here are living rather classy when compared to scumbag "holler rodents" like yourself, LMAO!
mermaid

Elkhorn City, KY

#9 Aug 26, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually...don't you recall when my convicted stalker and all-around idiot jackass Mongoloid Marty posted those pictures of my home to prove he was stalking me and ultimately provided crucial evidence to verify he was actively stalking me? Those pics showed my beautiful estate so everyone here that saw them knows I'm living large, LOL! My home is nearly immaculate (mainly because I'm a perfectionist and neat freak, heh) and the 35 acres I live on is extremely well-kept. In fact, my hollow is the exception to the rule of many
when it comes to our local residents because every home on this hollow is well-kept and clean, there are NO dumps or trash anywhere. I will admit there are two long empty homes where no one has lived for awhile that have overgrown yards but the rest of us here are living rather classy when compared to scumbag "holler rodents" like yourself, LMAO!
do you have a pool?
is it bigger than jenkins pool?
can i come swimming sometime???

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#10 Aug 26, 2013
mermaid wrote:
<quoted text>do you have a pool?
is it bigger than jenkins pool?
can i come swimming sometime???
No, this one doesn't by my previous one did. When I want to go swimming I just take off and go to my place in Destin, Florida or another beach somewhere. If you're a hot mermaid I might take you along sometime if you
want to go, LOL!
mermaid

Elkhorn City, KY

#11 Aug 26, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
No, this one doesn't by my previous one did. When I want to go swimming I just take off and go to my place in Destin, Florida or another beach somewhere. If you're a hot mermaid I might take you along sometime if you
want to go, LOL!
im always up for a drive to florida, anyplace on the ocean

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#12 Aug 26, 2013
mermaid wrote:
<quoted text>im always up for a drive to florida, anyplace on the ocean
I hear you. The place in Destin is a condo on a resort property named
Seascape and it's super freaking nice. The Beach is like less than a
two minute walk. It's on Florida's Gulf Coast which is so much nicer
than the Atlantic side.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#13 Aug 27, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you. The place in Destin is a condo on a resort property named
Seascape and it's super freaking nice. The Beach is like less than a
two minute walk. It's on Florida's Gulf Coast which is so much nicer
than the Atlantic side.
Did you enjoy your little time share boy.

Lmfao

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#14 Aug 27, 2013
<quoted text>Did you enjoy your little time share boy.
Lmfao
Time Share? Just goes to show what all you do NOT know, jackass. I am an Owner and have owned that Condo for years now. I do rent it out at times but a POS loser like yourself could never afford it because the weekly flat rate is $1,500 per week. Besides, I'd never rent it out to a scumbag bastard and perverted deviant child molester like yourself. You really are like super envious of my life aren't you? All you do is fantasize about me and share your deranged delusions about me with the forum while you infatuate about my financial independence and intelligence to a point it drives you to shame and belittle yourself with childish pettiness. Aren't you ever going to just grow up and
deal with the uselessness you embody and inflict upon the decent, taxpaying people of this
country? You're an absolute, utter waste and leech.
rofl

Clay City, KY

#15 Aug 28, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
seems to me like all I see up that way is the old camp houses...and there nothing wrong with that...but lets be realistic...Jenkins isn't Lexington and you don't have an "estate"

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#17 Aug 28, 2013
rofl wrote:
<quoted text>seems to me like all I see up that way is the old camp houses...and there nothing wrong with that...but lets be realistic...Jenkins isn't Lexington and you don't have an "estate"
Clearly you are ignorant to what all the word "estate" can define. Besides, as I said before, my now-convicted Stalker Mongoloid Marty
actually posted pictures of my home to this site so we all know how
nice and well-kept it is so don't be a hater because you probably reside in a dump yourself.
reality check

Clay City, KY

#19 Aug 29, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly you are ignorant to what all the word "estate" can define. Besides, as I said before, my now-convicted Stalker Mongoloid Marty
actually posted pictures of my home to this site so we all know how
nice and well-kept it is so don't be a hater because you probably reside in a dump yourself.
no I don't live in a dump. I live in a modest, clean, 10 year old house...I work every day...pay all my bills and...unlike you? I still have my testicles!

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#20 Aug 31, 2013
reality check wrote:
<quoted text> no I don't live in a dump. I live in a modest, clean, 10 year old house...I work every day...pay all my bills and...unlike you? I still have my testicles!
Do you now? Sure about that? I'm not because surely to goodness any REAL man with such a supposed decent life that still "has his testicles" would not be scared nor ashamed to IDENTIFY himself here by name to substantiate his claims. I notice you, like so many other nutless cowards present here, did NOT identify yourself not own up to your own claims. Now, why would a REAL man with a
nice home, steady job, that pays his bills and all that be so gutless as to not use his name
to validate his claims? Hmmmm..it just doesn't add up. But then, when it comes to dealing with
you lying-ass POS cretinous cowards it NEVER does, LMAO!
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#21 Sep 1, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
want to go, LOL!
Why don't you go to Destin now Stupid?

Oh yeah it is not your Week.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#22 Sep 1, 2013
<quoted text>Why don't you go to Destin now Stupid?
Oh yeah it is not your Week.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
You are DESTINed to be weak every day of the week for your whole worthless so-called "life", sh!thead.

LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 1 hr Dud Spud 583
All americans , vote for trump, america first !... 1 hr Dud Spud 17
National College Nursing Program (Jan '15) 1 hr friend 3
FBI seeks info on KY Public Corruption 2 hr Curious 11
Why Is Pikeville Gas So High, Pikeville Gas Nee... (Jan '15) 2 hr Gougers 93
My dog is a homosexual. 2 hr Yes He Is 9
Occupational Tax 2 hr Pay Up 200
Hey CHRIS HARRIS & LESLIE COMBS! 2 hr Chris Rules 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance