quiet respect

Pikeville, KY

#22 Mar 7, 2013
ghw wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you just go crawl back in the hole you crawled out of and just STFU!!
Hopefully Hagatha will soon tire of this ruse, then and move on to do something important with her presumed privileged life.
Brenda

Richmond, KY

#23 Mar 7, 2013
What the hell would you know about forte'
Maybe you've got an attorney in your family?
Take me to court, little prick, and we'll see just how big your balls really are!

I dare you; you can get my IP address just as easily as I can get yours. Let's just see which of us has legal knowledge--take me to court--I dare you.

I'll wait for my summons to appear in the mail, you condescending psychopath.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#24 Mar 9, 2013
Do This wrote:
You can call KSP @ Post 9 and ask for Sgt. Banks. They knows who Hag is. This person was banned by Topix because KSP got in touch with Topix.
This person made fun of a woman that was murdered... which prompted them into finding it. The family demanded it.
Also WV State Police have and ask for been hit with phone calls. In WV call three zero four two three five six zero zero zero and ask for Capt. Nelson or just tell the dispatcher.
I know a lot of people from WV post here also.
Just passing along the Info.
Yes, this real persons name HAS been mentioned on Topix. Just have to know where to look.
Possum, I am shaking. You do scare me so. Not by your comments but your ignorance and false statements. I have never made fun of a murder victim. You are delusional at best. And no I am not banned by anyone. And your KSP is about as stupid as you are. Now back to your cage. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Slow joe

Clarksville, TN

#25 Mar 9, 2013
Hagatha I want to lick your hairless kitty
Hagatha May

Paintsville, KY

#26 Mar 9, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, I am shaking. You do scare me so. Not by your comments but your ignorance and false statements. I have never made fun of a murder victim. You are delusional at best. And no I am not banned by anyone. And your KSP is about as stupid as you are. Now back to your cage. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
oops I'm shaking so bad, I pooped on myself!! Ta at for now Lady With A Poopy Mess!!!
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#27 Mar 9, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text> oops I'm shaking so bad, I pooped on myself!! Ta at for now Lady With A Poopy Mess!!!
What a disgusting and classless creature you are dear. I will pray for you possum. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
GOP

Charleston, WV

#28 Mar 9, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>What a disgusting and classless creature you are dear. I will pray for you possum. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Poor, poor little baby! Bless your little heart. We do understand your disgust with yourself.

You may actually grow up some day to be a member of our society of the sane.

Anyone making up such as you do is seriously mentally ill.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#29 Mar 10, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>Poor, poor little baby! Bless your little heart. We do understand your disgust with yourself.
You may actually grow up some day to be a member of our society of the sane.
Anyone making up such as you do is seriously mentally ill.
And you are the queer boy Tan.
hehehe

Virgie, KY

#30 Mar 10, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>And you are the queer boy Tan.
Is Hogatha Gay your boyfriend wtf?You are always defending he/her.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#31 Mar 10, 2013
hehehe wrote:
<quoted text>Is Hogatha Gay your boyfriend wtf?You are always defending he/her.
Are you jealous of me and my wealth and beauty? Is that why you are always mean to me? And yes I am a female (completely) always have been and always will be. Why is that such a difficult concept for you to grasp possum? Hmmm, Could it be you are an impersonator yourself? I happen to love gay people and have many working for us. They are loyal, hard working and very talented with design and ideas. At church today, the message was about love for your fellow man. No matter how ignorant or underprivilaged they are/ So I forgive you for all the things you have said to me. I am partaking of my first Margarita after finishing two Daiquari's poolside, so forgive me for any misspelling. TaTa for now Lady of Quality ps It's so wonderful being so wealthy and a lady of quality and can have my own personal bartender. He makes the most lovely cocktails possums.
hehehe

Virgie, KY

#32 Mar 10, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Are you jealous of me and my wealth and beauty? Is that why you are always mean to me? And yes I am a female (completely) always have been and always will be. Why is that such a difficult concept for you to grasp possum? Hmmm, Could it be you are an impersonator yourself? I happen to love gay people and have many working for us. They are loyal, hard working and very talented with design and ideas. At church today, the message was about love for your fellow man. No matter how ignorant or underprivilaged they are/ So I forgive you for all the things you have said to me. I am partaking of my first Margarita after finishing two Daiquari's poolside, so forgive me for any misspelling. TaTa for now Lady of Quality ps It's so wonderful being so wealthy and a lady of quality and can have my own personal bartender. He makes the most lovely cocktails possums.
Never in a million years would I ever be jealous of a tranny trash talking wannabe you old fake.As for me no I'm not an impersonator like you.I personally think the freak shows need rounded up and put on there own planet somewhere and keep their filthy germs away from everyone else.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#33 Mar 10, 2013
hehehe wrote:
<quoted text>Never in a million years would I ever be jealous of a tranny trash talking wannabe you old fake.As for me no I'm not an impersonator like you.I personally think the freak shows need rounded up and put on there own planet somewhere and keep their filthy germs away from everyone else.
Possum, you sound like a real WV college graduate. Although I do agree with some of your points about rounding up and put on another planet. Hmmm, perhaps you could all be called West by God Virginny in the galaxy of Uranus. And yes dear you are a very jealous impersonator. Why, just now you posted on here again and pretend to be someone who thinks I care about your ignorant and stupid opinions. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
hehehe

Virgie, KY

#34 Mar 10, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, you sound like a real WV college graduate. Although I do agree with some of your points about rounding up and put on another planet. Hmmm, perhaps you could all be called West by God Virginny in the galaxy of Uranus. And yes dear you are a very jealous impersonator. Why, just now you posted on here again and pretend to be someone who thinks I care about your ignorant and stupid opinions. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Yeah you sure like sticking things up Uranus dont you loser?Oh well go count down the days on your loser calendar until your next SSI check comes in wanna be!!!
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#35 Mar 10, 2013
hehehe wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah you sure like sticking things up Uranus dont you loser?Oh well go count down the days on your loser calendar until your next SSI check comes in wanna be!!!
Projection is not a very pretty coping mechanism possum. I do hope your check is on time, just like the rest of your clan. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Brenda

Georgetown, KY

#36 Mar 11, 2013
pissed off wrote:
<quoted text> how much hair dye do you use, how mnay trips to the Beauty shop do you go a month? How many women are natural blonds at your age?
"pissed off" is a step up from where you're usually at--be happy about it because it's better to be "pissed off" than "pissed on."

If you weren't such a self-absorbed, lying, back-stabbing, two-faced,jerk, you'd be "A-Okay." And you know I don't go to the beauty shop, you silly little sh**.
hehehe

Virgie, KY

#37 Mar 11, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Projection is not a very pretty coping mechanism possum. I do hope your check is on time, just like the rest of your clan. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
I bet it would take a very very very large screen to project a picture of your fat azz on it.Are you going to be starring in the new version of Hogzilla?Tell them make sure they have a wide enough lens to film you ok Hogatha.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#38 Mar 11, 2013
hehehe wrote:
<quoted text>I bet it would take a very very very large screen to project a picture of your fat azz on it.Are you going to be starring in the new version of Hogzilla?Tell them make sure they have a wide enough lens to film you ok Hogatha.
Possum, at 5ft7in tall and a weight of 116lbs, I doubt they will need a large anything to project my image. You on the other hand seem obcessed with my weight. Hmmm, could it be all those Krispy Kreams and biscuits smothered in possum renderins you've been "a swollerin"? I'd love to see you in Wal-Mart with your chunky ass crammed into a pair of off the rack polyester stretch slacks. Bet you would be the bell of the ball in possum country. Never heard of Hogzilla,but most know about your home movies, Wrong Turn and Wrong Turn 2,3,4, and 5. I hear # 6 is in the works. Normal folks just can't seem to get enough of the freaks in appalachia. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
hehehe

Virgie, KY

#39 Mar 11, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, at 5ft7in tall and a weight of 116lbs, I doubt they will need a large anything to project my image. You on the other hand seem obcessed with my weight. Hmmm, could it be all those Krispy Kreams and biscuits smothered in possum renderins you've been "a swollerin"? I'd love to see you in Wal-Mart with your chunky ass crammed into a pair of off the rack polyester stretch slacks. Bet you would be the bell of the ball in possum country. Never heard of Hogzilla,but most know about your home movies, Wrong Turn and Wrong Turn 2,3,4, and 5. I hear # 6 is in the works. Normal folks just can't seem to get enough of the freaks in appalachia. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Doing your projections again Haggy?The more you talk the more you tell on yourself.I think I saw you at Walmart the other day a wheezing away trying to reach the little cart so you could ride on it.
Dr Doolittle

Atlanta, GA

#40 Mar 11, 2013
Do not pay any attention to persona Hagatha May she has escaped our looney bin ward yet again.She is harmless so you have nothing to fear just make sure you feed her as she does eat a lot.The poor dear whacked her head and now has scrambled eggs for brains.

“I never LQQK back, soooooooooo”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#41 Mar 11, 2013
Hogatha Mae! I'd heard you made the rounds (kinda like when you were back at Belfry High School), and here you are, all the way over in Pikeville.
Proverbs 27:8
Hogatha is from here. I think the majority of us have figured this out by now and I bet if you pulled out your BHS year books if you are her age, you'll easily figure out who she is.
Let me give you a psychological run down:

1. She's white
2. She comes from a modest to poor upbringing
3. She might well be pretty, but that is her one claim to fame and she has used this to attempt to bring herself up out of beginnings that she's ashamed of.
4. You can change your location on Topix, she may or may not be located in Florida. But, she is frequently in this area. FREQUENTLY! Believe me when I say this.

* I have said this many times. Pike/Mingo County is too small an area/population to randomly draw someone to their forums. Everyone here has some connection to the area. Hogatha Mae was born and bred here...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 47 min Cornelius Scudmister 152,801
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Quantummist 130,963
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 hr haaaaaaa 4,133
Pikeville mayor race (Feb '14) 3 hr Cheater 18
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr Reporter 26,251
PMC appoints CEO ' S wife to run the physician ... 4 hr Because I Can 19
Smile 4 hr Identifyourself 162
Valley Elementary Teacher having an affair? 5 hr Cheermom 40
Pike county Board member Sun Disappointed 13
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••