stacy

Richmond, KY

#2 Mar 2, 2013
Hagatha May, really? Can't you do better than
that name?
wtf

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Mar 3, 2013
Leave my mommy alone ok.She brings me my check down to the basement every month.lmao lmao
DannyLMAOatU

Richmond, KY

#4 Mar 3, 2013
Hagatha May always begins with: Possums, and this is incorrect. The correct spelling is: Opossums
And I believe the Paranormal Society will be investigating Hagatha May soon because she is the Queer Queen of Quality and probably has hair so very bleached out that it glows in the dark--Paranormal alright! Or maybe her hairstylist doesn't have any "class" and can't help but bleach it until it glows in the dark, and blinding when the sunlight hits it.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#5 Mar 3, 2013
DannyLMAOatU wrote:
Hagatha May always begins with: Possums, and this is incorrect. The correct spelling is: Opossums
And I believe the Paranormal Society will be investigating Hagatha May soon because she is the Queer Queen of Quality and probably has hair so very bleached out that it glows in the dark--Paranormal alright! Or maybe her hairstylist doesn't have any "class" and can't help but bleach it until it glows in the dark, and blinding when the sunlight hits it.
Possum, I spell it the way "youins" in the hollars read and say it. No I'm not gay possum. Just a tolerant straight lady who happens to like gay people. And, wrong again, I'm a natural blonde with baby blue eyes to go with it. TaTa for now Lady of Quality Nite Nite to all in your trailer park possum.
wtf

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Mar 4, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, I spell it the way "youins" in the hollars read and say it. No I'm not gay possum. Just a tolerant straight lady who happens to like gay people. And, wrong again, I'm a natural blonde with baby blue eyes to go with it. TaTa for now Lady of Quality Nite Nite to all in your trailer park possum.
nite mommy don't let the rats get me in the basement ok.
pissed off

Pikeville, KY

#7 Mar 6, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, I spell it the way "youins" in the hollars read and say it. No I'm not gay possum. Just a tolerant straight lady who happens to like gay people. And, wrong again, I'm a natural blonde with baby blue eyes to go with it. TaTa for now Lady of Quality Nite Nite to all in your trailer park possum.
how much hair dye do you use, how mnay trips to the Beauty shop do you go a month? How many women are natural blonds at your age?
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#8 Mar 6, 2013
pissed off wrote:
<quoted text> how much hair dye do you use, how mnay trips to the Beauty shop do you go a month? How many women are natural blonds at your age?
Possum, once again I will explain it to the hillbillies. I am 5ft,7in. tall. I weigh 116 pounds. I am 36 years old and a natural blonde. I am very wealthy and quite beautiful. I do not "go to beauty shops" Possum. For shampooing and styleing I have my styleist come to my mansion in Heathrow,Florida. I also have my attorneys and physicians come to the mansion when needed. I know you are of common extract,but I do hope you can grasp the content. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Bearmeat

Winfield, WV

#9 Mar 6, 2013
Hey Hag! How`s Steven doing?... Has the hubby been to Dubai lately?.. Type Hagatha May into the Charleston,Wva. forum, she has threads galore. I think someone finally exposed this person, anyway it carried on about a year or so and now Haggie found Pikeville.
Do This

San Diego, CA

#10 Mar 7, 2013
You can call KSP @ Post 9 and ask for Sgt. Banks. They knows who Hag is. This person was banned by Topix because KSP got in touch with Topix.
This person made fun of a woman that was murdered... which prompted them into finding it. The family demanded it.
Also WV State Police have and ask for been hit with phone calls. In WV call three zero four two three five six zero zero zero and ask for Capt. Nelson or just tell the dispatcher.
I know a lot of people from WV post here also.
Just passing along the Info.
Yes, this real persons name HAS been mentioned on Topix. Just have to know where to look.
Hillbilly

Winchester, KY

#11 Mar 7, 2013
I can tell you exactly who is pretending to be an old fat white woman named Hag, and that is Fatrick Whitaker. Pretending to be wealthy, and now here comes the ask a KSP Trooper. Same line of bull just under a different name. If you think about it this persona fits better then the Swine, although the fat hog part fits in really well. I'm sure he pretended to be a woman when blowing Barry for drugs. It's funny how those wealthy people have to live with their daddies. A lot of young folks are forced to live with their parents, but when they get close to fifty there is a problem. That is what is known as a parasite bum. One that hasn't worked a day in it's life. Oh they can call it an alternative lifestyle all they want, but in the end it is just a sad fat punk. Which comes from dressing up like an emo kid and pretending to be a rocker. Almost fifty and basically a child.
obama hater

Nerinx, KY

#12 Mar 7, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, once again I will explain it to the hillbillies. I am 5ft,7in. tall. I weigh 116 pounds. I am 36 years old and a natural blonde. I am very wealthy and quite beautiful. I do not "go to beauty shops" Possum. For shampooing and styleing I have my styleist come to my mansion in Heathrow,Florida. I also have my attorneys and physicians come to the mansion when needed. I know you are of common extract,but I do hope you can grasp the content. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
as you say: "I am 5ft,7in. tall. I weigh 116 pounds. I am 36 years old and a natural blonde. I am very wealthy and quite beautiful." My question to you is this: "Why do you spend your time on a stupid site like topix? And by the way real Rich people dont call their houses mansions anymore....epic fail...ouch!!! So tell me this also...What form of investing are you using to stay wealthy? Please be specific cause I know my way around the markets and can spot a fake a mile away....so if your real as you say then prove it to me by answering my questions....thank you Lady of Quality Ta Ta for now
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#13 Mar 7, 2013
obama hater wrote:
<quoted text>
as you say: "I am 5ft,7in. tall. I weigh 116 pounds. I am 36 years old and a natural blonde. I am very wealthy and quite beautiful." My question to you is this: "Why do you spend your time on a stupid site like topix? And by the way real Rich people dont call their houses mansions anymore....epic fail...ouch!!! So tell me this also...What form of investing are you using to stay wealthy? Please be specific cause I know my way around the markets and can spot a fake a mile away....so if your real as you say then prove it to me by answering my questions....thank you Lady of Quality Ta Ta for now
What do you call your Trailer?

Answer me.
Brenda

Mount Sterling, KY

#14 Mar 7, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, once again I will explain it to the hillbillies. I am 5ft,7in. tall. I weigh 116 pounds. I am 36 years old and a natural blonde. I am very wealthy and quite beautiful. I do not "go to beauty shops" Possum. For shampooing and styleing I have my styleist come to my mansion in Heathrow,Florida. I also have my attorneys and physicians come to the mansion when needed. I know you are of common extract,but I do hope you can grasp the content. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
***FYI: styleing, styleist, and most of this punctuation is incorrect; try a dictionary next time, since simple word seem to be difficult for you.
Brenda

Mount Sterling, KY

#16 Mar 7, 2013
pissed off wrote:
<quoted text> how much hair dye do you use, how mnay trips to the Beauty shop do you go a month? How many women are natural blonds at your age?
How many women my age? What makes you think you even know my hair color, you little rapist/pimp of underage kids? I suppose a lot has changed since your last drive by. What makes you think everyone doesn't already know exactly who you are, and what you've done? What makes you think anything? You are a habitual psychopath and you can't help but be the way you are, but that is no excuse for the continuation of doing harm to others, and this might be the right time to ask all those you have harmed directly, or had harmed by someone else's hand, for forgiveness. Should you choose to continue doing harm, you may find the one you harm the most will be yourself; rest assured you will wrinkle up and die a old, unloved, discounted shell of the man you used to be, and not any of those bitches in VA, or B. McPeek, can stop that. So, TaTa, you POS/sorry excuse for a human-being. I highly recommend you check out: "Heavenly Day" by
Patty Griffin, you can find it at www.youtube.com It's a nice tune, unlike you and your attitude.
Matter Of Time

Logan, WV

#17 Mar 7, 2013
I agree with post 10. I heard the same thing!!! I do know shit hit the fan about the murdered woman.

BIG trouble headed this person's way.....

Also true about WVSP. SGT. Dotson was put on it by a Cpt. from Logan....:)
Brenda

Mount Sterling, KY

#18 Mar 7, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Try condoms next time and don't swallow.
Make that investment for yourself, tiny prick.
Brenda

Mount Sterling, KY

#19 Mar 7, 2013
The IP address for all people using this topix site can be easily traced back to the user's computer; keep that in mind, Danny, the next time you want to slam derogatory comments about the population you live near. Remember, all things occurring within this State, can be prosecuted by this State.
If your comments lead members of this community to cause an innocent person to become a victim of a real crime, due to the erroneous identification of "Hagatha May," "wtf," and so many more,then you will be the one the IP traces back to within this State; so, you may want to "cool your jets," and you already know what else you can do with yourself.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#20 Mar 7, 2013
Brenda wrote:
The IP address for all people using this topix site can be easily traced back to the user's computer; keep that in mind, Danny, the next time you want to slam derogatory comments about the population you live near. Remember, all things occurring within this State, can be prosecuted by this State.
If your comments lead members of this community to cause an innocent person to become a victim of a real crime, due to the erroneous identification of "Hagatha May," "wtf," and so many more,then you will be the one the IP traces back to within this State; so, you may want to "cool your jets," and you already know what else you can do with yourself.
Possum, just who are you talking to? Seems like everyone,yourself included. Quoting law is certainly not your forte. As a wealthy Lady with much quality,I must inform you that you are making yourself appear ignorant possum. Glad I could help. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
ghw

Chesterfield, MO

#21 Mar 7, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, just who are you talking to? Seems like everyone,yourself included. Quoting law is certainly not your forte. As a wealthy Lady with much quality,I must inform you that you are making yourself appear ignorant possum. Glad I could help. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Why don't you just go crawl back in the hole you crawled out of and just STFU!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pike County Wants $2.00 more Dollars on Solid W... 2 min Extrumpman 18
nugent not selling 7 min Extrumpman 142
anyone know randel good 26 min D_Man 2
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 29 min Paris 33,299
Pikeville MSHA Office (Jul '15) 31 min Extrumpman 84
Vote for Trump is a vote for Jesus!!!! 41 min Extrumpman 19
Uncle Sam 49 min Extrumpman 6
amy maybe putnam was framed (Jan '15) 2 hr Just awful 15
Clerk Fired Somebody 5 hr Turly Curd 6

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages