pmc nurses having affairs with the do...

pmc nurses having affairs with the doctors

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
saw them

Charleston, WV

#1 May 25, 2012
name the nurses cheating with the doctors at pmc
wow

Virgie, KY

#2 May 25, 2012
saw them wrote:
This is old news.
Curious

Ransom, KY

#3 May 25, 2012
My question is who the hell from williamson wv was over there to see?!
Curious

Ransom, KY

#4 May 25, 2012
saw them wrote:
If you saw them...who were they? Describe them..which floor
Nichole

Ransom, KY

#5 May 25, 2012
My opinion this is probably someones husband on here HOPING TO HEAR SOMETHING ABOUT HIS WIFE...which probably isn't going to happen!!
Funny

New Hyde Park, NY

#6 May 25, 2012
saw them wrote:
This is old news..or at least on here. It's either the doctors are banging the nurses or the doctors are banging women that have some relation to Healthcare. One of those black doctors is a PIMP cause I have heard he sees everyone lol.
Bang-Bang

Harold, KY

#7 May 25, 2012
Thought that banging stopped when I retired...guess not...probably same old doc
Truth Is

Logan, WV

#8 May 25, 2012
Nichole wrote:
My opinion this is probably someones husband on here HOPING TO HEAR SOMETHING ABOUT HIS WIFE...which probably isn't going to happen!!
Everything always comes out in the end. You think its a secret, but someone is always willing to spill the beans. I think it goes on more than we know. They really need to clean it up and get rid of the mess over there. I thought PMC had rules about doctors and other employees sleeping together? If I were a doctor and had that much to lose, I certainly wouldn't waste it on a skanky piece of tail.
Truth Is

Logan, WV

#9 May 25, 2012
I heard it is really bad in the ER.
Truth Is

Logan, WV

#10 May 25, 2012
Bang-Bang wrote:
Thought that banging stopped when I retired...guess not...probably same old doc
I bet Walter May wouldn't think it was too funny.
Serious

Harold, KY

#11 May 25, 2012
So that is why it takes forever to see a nurse or doc in ER...always told me they were short staff
Nichole

Ransom, KY

#12 May 25, 2012
I freakin hate that ER you are probably better off not seeing someone...they think everyone who walks in is after pain meds and overlook the ones who are really sick.
Question

New Hyde Park, NY

#13 May 25, 2012
Which one of the Black Doctors is it that bangs every white lady in sight lol. I have seen him out several times with white women, he must get a ton of tail.
AWFUL

Logan, WV

#14 May 25, 2012
Nichole wrote:
I freakin hate that ER you are probably better off not seeing someone...they think everyone who walks in is after pain meds and overlook the ones who are really sick.
Probably because they are too busy in one of the rooms taking care of their own pain. I don't think you ever see a doctor over there anyway. Just a P.A. and from what I've seen they aint much. That short skinny dr who looks like hes about 5 foot tall never sees any patients. If he does come in the room its just to have conversation with a nurse or the P.A. Aint nothing big about him at all but it seems like all the nurses want him. Must be the dr in front of his name because he aint got nothing else going for him.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#15 May 25, 2012
Truth Is wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as it does not interfere with buying property and taling out high dollar adds he could care less.

Location hidden

#16 May 25, 2012
AWFUL wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably because they are too busy in one of the rooms taking care of their own pain. I don't think you ever see a doctor over there anyway. Just a P.A. and from what I've seen they aint much. That short skinny dr who looks like hes about 5 foot tall never sees any patients. If he does come in the room its just to have conversation with a nurse or the P.A. Aint nothing big about him at all but it seems like all the nurses want him. Must be the dr in front of his name because he aint got nothing else going for him.
I have been very ill for #18 mo's now and have been to the PMC ER at least #12 times and I have nothing but good to say about the treatment of which I have been give. And the DR you are referring to 'the short skinny' one always treated me with dignity and sympathy. He never made me feel as if he thought I was there for drug seeking tendancies. He kept me informed of what was going on and explained every procedure he had ordered. He made sure my family also knew what was giong on, because I usually presented alone. Of course the other staff was attentive as well as efficient. I'm in no way tooting anyones horn here. I am just shedding light from my many visits to the ER. EVERYONE deserves the degree of treatment I have received! If you don't feel comfortable with or are not satissfied 'speak up.' You have to use your voice if you want to be heard and understood.

Location hidden

#17 May 25, 2012
Fly-Girl wrote:
<quoted text> As long as it does not interfere with buying property and taling out high dollar adds he could care less.
OOPS meant to say...and taking out,,,
MaleNurse1965

Richmond, KY

#18 May 25, 2012
I worked at PMC in Surgery years ago and Walter is hung like Mule!!
however he has a pump to get it up, so old Pam has to slam the air to it so she can get her rocks off.
And, there is a rule about co-workers getting it on but it goes on dailey. Not so much on campus but it happens on campus sometimes. And sometimes they get caught. One Dr got caught a long time ago with a unit secretary and he just got a chewing out but the slu----er girl lost her job and family over it. Happened in the old Pscyh ward around 1999. A paramedic and nurse had been poking in a ambulance on night shift for about a month and the other people knew it was going on and of course someone blabed about it and while they was out there one night Cheryl Hickman (a VP) and Juanita Deskins showed up and Cheryl Knocked on the door to the ambulance and told them to get out. The guy asked who it was, and he was a flight paramedic that wasnt from eastern ky(I had heard he was from Texas),so he didnt know all the VPs and such. Anyway, she replied, "this is Cheryl Hickman". He said "who in the hell is Cheryl Hickman"? Supposedly this enraged the ol bird and she yelled "YOUR GONNA FIND OUT WHO IN THE HELL WHEN YOU GET OUT OF THERE BECAUSE YOU ARE FIRED"!! They both got smoked.{LOL} Surgery was really bad too. Lots of nurses,techs and others just would give it up. I really cant say that any of the drs that was there didnt get some at least once. And not all of them are employed by PMH so the only thing that can be done is their privlages taken away but the hospital would lose money big time if they did so it dont happen that much. If a Dr does a,lets say a open heart surgery thats around 100,000 bucks, they arent going to lose out on that and about 50k in money made from inpatient charges. They will just fire the person the Dr frigged and cycle happens all over again. This is the most i have typed in a while and my hands are sore from the way im sitting lol. To sum up. I havent worked there in 3 1/2 years but I was there for 23 years so I know that theres a lot of sex happening in the building, out of building etc. And its not just Drs, everyone does it and I mean everyone. Yours truely was one of the scum that did it. I was counting them up and unless i have forgotten someone then I know of 13 differant women had sexual relations with in the 23 years I was there lol. And yes I was on the clock for nearly all of them. I messed around with all of them 10-20+ times. Actually I can only remember 2 times that I wanst on the job when we had sex. Worst place I ever did it was in the closet on the old fifth floor,(the girl was short and from behind she was hard to get to because im 6'4 so I got a chair to sit on while)....too much info LOL!! I work at Highlands and its the same here too. sex and healthcare seem to go hand in hand. Ive met 4 nice sex craved women here too (im not married so Im not the one cheating lol) and i love it. No better place to get laid than a hospital on night shift and the reason is simple. The women working nights never get to see their hubbys since most work days. So they need attention and pleasure. Thats where all the Drs and scum like me come in.
Truth Is wrote:
<quoted text>
wasting brains

Thelma, KY

#19 May 26, 2012
You work at Highlands? You better start thinking with the head where yours brains are supposed to be.
Morals

Harold, KY

#21 May 26, 2012
MaleNurse1965 wrote:
I worked at PMC in Surgery years ago and Walter is hung like Mule!!
however he has a pump to get it up, so old Pam has to slam the air to it so she can get her rocks off.
And, there is a rule about co-workers getting it on but it goes on dailey. Not so much on campus but it happens on campus sometimes. And sometimes they get caught. One Dr got caught a long time ago with a unit secretary and he just got a chewing out but the slu----er girl lost her job and family over it. Happened in the old Pscyh ward around 1999. A paramedic and nurse had been poking in a ambulance on night shift for about a month and the other people knew it was going on and of course someone blabed about it and while they was out there one night Cheryl Hickman (a VP) and Juanita Deskins showed up and Cheryl Knocked on the door to the ambulance and told them to get out. The guy asked who it was, and he was a flight paramedic that wasnt from eastern ky(I had heard he was from Texas),so he didnt know all the VPs and such. Anyway, she replied, "this is Cheryl Hickman". He said "who in the hell is Cheryl Hickman"? Supposedly this enraged the ol bird and she yelled "YOUR GONNA FIND OUT WHO IN THE HELL WHEN YOU GET OUT OF THERE BECAUSE YOU ARE FIRED"!! They both got smoked.{LOL} Surgery was really bad too. Lots of nurses,techs and others just would give it up. I really cant say that any of the drs that was there didnt get some at least once. And not all of them are employed by PMH so the only thing that can be done is their privlages taken away but the hospital would lose money big time if they did so it dont happen that much. If a Dr does a,lets say a open heart surgery thats around 100,000 bucks, they arent going to lose out on that and about 50k in money made from inpatient charges. They will just fire the person the Dr frigged and cycle happens all over again. This is the most i have typed in a while and my hands are sore from the way im sitting lol. To sum up. I havent worked there in 3 1/2 years but I was there for 23 years so I know that theres a lot of sex happening in the building, out of building etc. And its not just Drs, everyone does it and I mean everyone. Yours truely was one of the scum that did it. I was counting them up and unless i have forgotten someone then I know of 13 differant women had sexual relations with in the 23 years I was there lol. And yes I was on the clock for nearly all of them. I messed around with all of them 10-20+ times. Actually I can only remember 2 times that I wanst on the job when we had sex. Worst place I ever did it was in the closet on the old fifth floor,(the girl was short and from behind she was hard to get to because im 6'4 so I got a chair to sit on while)....too much info LOL!! I work at Highlands and its the same here too. sex and healthcare seem to go hand in hand. Ive met 4 nice sex craved women here too (im not married so Im not the one cheating lol) and i love it. No better place to get laid than a hospital on night shift and the reason is simple. The women working nights never get to see their hubbys since most work days. So they need attention and pleasure. Thats where all the Drs and scum like me come in.
<quoted text>
I know the story about the ambulance is true...Leave it Cheryl..It may take a while...They have to be set-up...she will get them...She is like a drug dog ..she can spot a druggie anytime and catch them...she can't do it all by herself...She is stern.but was always fair...you go Cheryl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help for the low class people 1 hr Save the hills 16
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr usa 172,892
Pike Cent Under Investigation 1 hr Chairman ofda Board 22
Pregnant Shell girls 2 hr Sarah 1
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 hr IND 41,158
Looking for female German Shepherd to breed my ... (May '10) 2 hr Kingdavid 3 165
Stay in whitesburg 2 hr Hog Through Burg 20
Howard Keith Hall 3 hr Sandy 42
Pecker Size? (Sep '11) 3 hr meateater 44

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages