Shes a total S L U T!

“lmao I'm a flamer”

Since: Nov 10

Point Pleasant, WV

#4 Mar 20, 2012
nnnnnnnnnnnn wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pro file.php?id=628035778
Shes a total S L U T!
If you want to bad mouth someone, maybe you should learn how to spell first.
idiot.

Pikeville, KY

#5 Mar 20, 2012
Who cares if she is 15? As long as she takes care of her baby unlike a lot of teen moms.
Why don't you stop being jealous of her!
Sam

Waco, KY

#6 Mar 20, 2012
jealous of having a baby at 15? not so much.
JusticeforNon

Pikeville, KY

#7 Mar 20, 2012
seriously no one gives a damn that she got pregnant at 15, back in the old days that was normal so was 18 year olds marrying 15 for example. What i love about worthless excuses of flesh like you is you come on here anon to insult people when in reality your nothing more then a weak pathetic coward who could never say it to her face.
tangodown

Smiths Grove, KY

#8 Mar 21, 2012
I'm not sure how good someone can care for a baby when they aren't even legally able to hold a full time job yet. I'm sure she will do the best she can (hopefully, for the baby and family's sake) but just sayin'..
wonders

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Mar 21, 2012
whos her parents?
idiot.

Pikeville, KY

#10 Mar 21, 2012
Not jealous of her for having a baby at 15, but for trying to be happy with what she was given.

I had a baby at 15 and my baby has never had to ask for nothing. He has everything he needs, wants and more. Me and my husband are doing great with our child.

Quit getting on here trying to put people down. It's pathetic, like you.
Sam

Richmond, KY

#11 Mar 22, 2012
Oh now my feelings are hurt. Wait...not.

Since: Mar 12

Pikeville

#12 Mar 22, 2012
Who cares if she is pregnant as long as she takes care of her child when it is born.
Dude look like a lady

Macon, GA

#13 Mar 24, 2012
huh? who is pregnant
Brooke Taylor

Waco, KY

#14 May 16, 2012
I'm not pregnant, idiots. -.- gtfo.
pjh13
#17 May 16, 2012
Pitiful People wrote:
So now people are finding the " courage " to anonymously attack underage minors on Topix by name? I swear to God, you people are outright trash.
well i agree with that girl becous im pritty shore that she nows and nows how not to get preg i mean she may have not ment to but if you thank every little girl about her age is having sex so i really dont thank but i dont thank it is that bad ofher and plus my firend got preg at 13 and she taks really good care of it so i dont thank any thang of it so bye lol
Telling the truth

United States

#19 May 17, 2012
That is sad that probably a grown up is talking about a teenager get a life bozo
CMN

United States

#20 May 17, 2012
pjh13 wrote:
<quoted text> well i agree with that girl becous im pritty shore that she nows and nows how not to get preg i mean she may have not ment to but if you thank every little girl about her age is having sex so i really dont thank but i dont thank it is that bad ofher and plus my firend got preg at 13 and she taks really good care of it so i dont thank any thang of it so bye lol
A child having a baby is double child abuse. The child mother is put in a position of responsibility which she is incapable of and the baby is born to a mother unable to provide and care for it. Parents who allow 13 year olds to become pregnant are themselves irresponsible and obviously incapable of raising a child. It is also obvious that your 13 year old friend does NOT know how not to become pregnant. Her lack of contraception use speaks volumes about her immaturity and lack of parental oversight. If your post exemplifies your educational level, you have a hard life in front of you. Another reason children should not have babies.
Brooke Taylor

Ransom, KY

#21 Oct 25, 2012
Guys, I'm NOT pregnant. I swear. Lol. I don't even know who started this bull crap, but it's certainly NOT true!
Stop

Winchester, KY

#22 Oct 25, 2012
nnnnnnnnnnnn wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pro file.php?id=628035778
Shes a total S L U T!
I don't know her but just stop. Ok. You don't know what some people are going through.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Paul 165,619
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 21 min LEX Retired 37,303
Pikeville High School Sports 43 min tell the truth 2
Pike County Attorney Howard Keith Hall (Mar '15) 1 hr HistoryDoc 49
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr CNN 789
Golden Corral Owner ? 2 hr Fact is 60
Canning greenbeans question 4 hr gatergal 12
Burglaries In City 4 hr outsiders 7

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages