Ashland,ky. Federal prison camp.
eddie t

Pikeville, KY

#5 Dec 3, 2011
really , prison camp . no .im in pike co working in va
OMG

Louisville, KY

#6 Dec 10, 2011
He's a woman beating,lowlife, pathetic piece of trash. He will take anything he can off you so watch out. You would think he would try to get his life straightened up but he's never going to have anything. As long as he's got his beer and skanky hoe's, He's rollin!!!!!
OMG

Louisville, KY

#7 Dec 10, 2011
eddie t wrote:
really , prison camp . no .im in pike co working in va
This is very suprising. Figured he wwas still in mudcreek, Jobless,living like a thug!
eddie t

Pikeville, KY

#8 Dec 22, 2011
lol i was never a thug , i never beat a woman , ive never stole , but u seem to know everything about me so why dont u tell me who u r .nah u wont like everyone else just run your frigging dick sucker with out having a clue
Pikeville guy

Dana, KY

#9 Dec 22, 2011
I know 3 Eddie Tacketts. One spent some time in Mart

Another was in a bad motorcycle wreck a few years ago.

Another works or worked in the mines.

Seems like one of these also worked for the phone company at some time.

It is stupid to not give more details about who you are talking about. Or assume there is only one.
eddie t

Pikeville, KY

#10 Dec 23, 2011
the one who had a bad motorcycle wreck was my dad.
The real Hillbilly

Manchester, KY

#11 Dec 23, 2011
I know Eddie. I done some time with him. He seems to be a pretty good guy. As far as beating women, well I know his wife and kids came and saw him nearly every week. If you beat someone and then get locked up, they don't come visit you. Far as I know they are still together. Anyway Eddie is a good dude if you ask me. So why don't you ppl just leave him alone, or ID yourself and tell him face to face. That's what I figured, you just gonna bitch up and sit there hid behind your screen. Besides, Eddie got some pretty good size one him while he was in so I would suggest you just lay down and lick your nuts!
patel

United States

#12 Jul 26, 2012
Hey hillbilli,l remember you. When did you get out
patel

United States

#13 Jul 27, 2012
eddie t wrote:
the one who had a bad m. otorcycle wreck was my dad.
hey eddie, I figure you will have that trailer park by now, or, a laundry by now for sure

““Imperfection is beauty" ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#14 Nov 23, 2012
I know the one that went to pburg high graduated in the 90s.He's a lazy piece of trash that lays around like a slob drinks all day.Claims to have a girlfriend but would go out with any piece of trash that would have him.He's nasty and a woman beater and that's all he"ll ever be! Glad I found this out pretty quickly! Just seen him arrested in the paper and his mug online.Stay away girls!
sundrop

Paintsville, KY

#15 Dec 8, 2012
Where does he work at now! Still at the water place delivering water?
allsmiles

Prestonsburg, KY

#16 Jan 21, 2013
Who is he with now?
kate

Pikeville, KY

#18 Jun 6, 2013
sundrop wrote:
Where does he work at now! Still at the water place delivering water?
why are u wanting to know where he works?
not the same eddie

Martin, KY

#19 Jun 11, 2013
Eddie Tackett that served time in prison is from Dorton not prestonsburg so you have the wrong one
MissInformed

Logan, WV

#20 Jun 12, 2013
I just seen his several mug shot's from pikeville jail.Look it up
sassy

Prestonsburg, KY

#21 Jun 26, 2013
MissInformed wrote:
I just seen his several mug shot's from pikeville jail.Look it up
A little nosey....why are you looking his mugshots up?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min nanoanomaly 156,456
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 30 min Uncle Tom 34,699
News Country Western group honored with signs on Cou... (Jun '10) 30 min Lukydub 4
faa takes over 43 min Do not trust Media 15
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 1 hr Alex Nicole 8,805
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr Randy 752
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 4 hr darktainium 26,442
Brian Morris Said 4 hr Brian is Inept 17

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages