Mike Cantrell is on drugs bad now!!!!!

Mike Cantrell is on drugs bad now!!!!!

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

I really kno

Grethel, KY

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Crystal go get a drug test that you can do at home and make him take it in front of you cause he is getting very bad on sh!t. Don't want to see you get hurt girl.
sad

Logan, WV

#2 Feb 5, 2013
No you don't want too see her get hurt you just want to cause trouble..mind your business
obama hater

Nerinx, KY

#3 Feb 6, 2013
who cares if hes on drugs???

I for one dont.....
Where

Macon, GA

#4 Feb 6, 2013
Where is this guy from? Is he from Morgan county
Curious

Hagerhill, KY

#5 Jun 1, 2013
Is this the same Mike Cantrell who uses fake names to get girls when he has a wife at home? Or is there another person with the same name?
I know

Lewisburg, WV

#6 Jun 3, 2013
Who gives a sh*t... I know a girl who was on drugs bad but no one was bad mouthing her.... This is pike county theirs a lot of deadbeat druggies... There's nothing anyone can do about it.. So get over it!!!!
Scales of Justice Indeed

Logan, WV

#7 Jun 4, 2013
I know wrote:
Who gives a sh*t... I know a girl who was on drugs bad but no one was bad mouthing her.... This is pike county theirs a lot of deadbeat druggies... There's nothing anyone can do about it.. So get over it!!!!
Well, you don't live in Pike County. The best thing anyone can do for an addict is to show love, encouragement and tell them they matter, while at the same time not taking any BS or falling for their manipulations.
I know

Lewisburg, WV

#8 Jun 5, 2013
Scales of Justice Indeed wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you don't live in Pike County. The best thing anyone can do for an addict is to show love, encouragement and tell them they matter, while at the same time not taking any BS or falling for their manipulations.
your WRONG.. I do live in pike county and as for showing a druggie love is bullshit.. My cousin was on drugs really bad before she went to prison.. and my family tried over and over again to help her but she kept doing the same sh*t and even took advantage of the family... Being an addict is not some kind of sickness.. Those ppl have options like everyone else... They choose the drugs therefore I have no pity for any of them....
DKFJKDL

Pikeville, KY

#9 Oct 12, 2013
I really kno wrote:
Crystal go get a drug test that you can do at home and make him take it in front of you cause he is getting very bad on sh!t. Don't want to see you get hurt girl.
People like you make we want to puke, stirring up shit that isn't true, I know this guy and know that he just passed a piss, and hair test for a job. How in the hell did he pull that off. You people need to get a life and stop stirring in people's shit.
Curious

United States

#10 Mar 24, 2014
Is this the one that was married to ruby Vanover at one time?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pike County Attorney Howard Keith Hall (Mar '15) 21 min Sharin K 77
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min ChromiuMan 165,708
Obamacare Repeal 1 hr Trump To Resign 27
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr Trump To Resign 5,259
making this country great again 2 hr Crying Snowflakes 14
Write a letter to President Trump 2 hr Russ key 199
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 hr Trump To Resign 37,336
Why Are So Many People Leaving Pike County ? (May '11) 12 hr Poor Thing 1,083

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages