REMEMBER ANGIE BRANHAM! Ronald Little

REMEMBER ANGIE BRANHAM! Ronald Little

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Karma

Denham Springs, LA

#1 Jan 19, 2011
All this talk about poor Ronald Little,poor Ronald...

Did you people forget that he killed a woman in cold blood? Oh, wait, no he didn't ,but he PAID to have her killed, he didn't have the guts or the nuts to do it himself.

All because she turned him in for dope dealing. I guess he thought he had the right to deal drugs,and the right to murder anyone that dared to tell on him. He thought he had the right to decide her life should end for telling on him. He thought he could be God, in other words.

I wonder how that worked out when he met the REAL God.

As for his "poor" family, they are getting a taste of what he made Angie's family go through. I say a "taste" because her family has to live with the fact that a man took their loved one simply because she told on him for doing something he shouldn't have beeen doing anyway. At least his family doesn't have to live with the fact that their child died because she did a good thing,turning in a dope dealer.

And no, its not their fault that he was so arrogant and selfish that he should be allowed to deal drugs NO MATTER WHAT, but I just want people to realize that this grief they are going through is a small taste of what Ronald put Angie's family through.

And,actually Daniel and Bruiser's families,too.He took advantage of 2 addicts, using their disease to do his dirty work. Sheesh, how many families did he cause so much grief to? Simply because he wanted the big money from drug dealing.

Karma,folks,Karma.
karmahahaha

Teaberry, KY

#3 Jan 22, 2011
Karma wrote:
All this talk about poor Ronald Little,poor Ronald...
Did you people forget that he killed a woman in cold blood? Oh, wait, no he didn't ,but he PAID to have her killed, he didn't have the guts or the nuts to do it himself.
All because she turned him in for dope dealing. I guess he thought he had the right to deal drugs,and the right to murder anyone that dared to tell on him. He thought he had the right to decide her life should end for telling on him. He thought he could be God, in other words.
I wonder how that worked out when he met the REAL God.
As for his "poor" family, they are getting a taste of what he made Angie's family go through. I say a "taste" because her family has to live with the fact that a man took their loved one simply because she told on him for doing something he shouldn't have beeen doing anyway. At least his family doesn't have to live with the fact that their child died because she did a good thing,turning in a dope dealer.
And no, its not their fault that he was so arrogant and selfish that he should be allowed to deal drugs NO MATTER WHAT, but I just want people to realize that this grief they are going through is a small taste of what Ronald put Angie's family through.
And,actually Daniel and Bruiser's families,too.He took advantage of 2 addicts, using their disease to do his dirty work. Sheesh, how many families did he cause so much grief to? Simply because he wanted the big money from drug dealing.
Karma,folks,Karma.
You seem to be pretty happy that a man has died and yet you have the nerve to talk about KARMA(in the same sentence)!!!
my opinion

Morehead, KY

#4 Jan 22, 2011
Sounds like someone did Pikeville a favor. I do feel sorry for his family. I'm sure they are grieving the loss of the little boy they all knew and loved (not the low life drug dealer he became).

My heart goes out to the young lady, Angie's family for the loss of their daughter, sister, niece, grand daughter who was doing the right thing by telling on the low life drug dealer.
She showed honor in her life and death.

THE LEGEND HIMSELF

“DECIMATOR OF KNIGHTS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5 Jan 22, 2011
Hmm. I heard that Shannon Johnson was a good friend to this person and now the reason why may be apparent though mind you, I am NOT saying this deceased man is / was a drug dealer or addict. I just know Shannon is only a " friend " to people within his drug circle, to people that can supply him or buy from him. I am NOT saying this is the case with this man Ronald so I don't want people twisting my words claiming I called him a druggie. Have some respect for the dead, folks. It's so low - class to speak ill of someone that's recently passed on. Much like Shannon did and still does about a good friend of mine that died a few years back. Shannon Johnson is friend to no one but
himself and his dope.
just curious

Pikeville, KY

#6 Jan 22, 2011
How does honor fit in any of this story? Both families suffered horribly because of choices made by people under the influence of narcotica. Drugs kill in many different ways.People fail to understand decision making is the first part of the brain altered by drug use. Education is the only hope we have against this epidemic.My prayers go out to all.
my opinion

Morehead, KY

#7 Jan 22, 2011
"just curious" She showed honor by having the guts to stand up for what's right. To tell on someone responsible for ruining many, many lives by peddling death and destruction to others family. To me there's nothing lower than a drug dealer.

THE LEGEND HIMSELF

“DECIMATOR OF KNIGHTS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#8 Jan 22, 2011
just curious wrote:
How does honor fit in any of this story? Both families suffered horribly because of choices made by people under the influence of narcotica. Drugs kill in many different ways.People fail to understand decision making is the first part of the brain altered by drug use. Education is the only hope we have against this epidemic.My prayers go out to all.
I don't believe drug addiction affects everyone's honor in my opinion. I agree that most people lose total control and yes, do lose their ethics, morals, and good judgment in MOST cases. Not all but most as I said. Perfect example: Almost everyone I know began stealing and thieving once they became severely addicted but I know that for me, I never stole anything, even in the worst of my addiction. Now, I have no idea if that is in anyway maintaining " honor " but my point is that in some cases of addiction, the addict is truly suffering but can still maintain honor and self - dignity. It's the non - addicts and judgmental people that label addicts as " trash " or low lifes and crap like that.
my opinion

Morehead, KY

#9 Jan 22, 2011
You are looking at it from a previous addicts point of view. I am looking at it from the victim of a drug addicts point of view. The two will never agree, but that's ok!
I have been burned so badly by a drug addict (whom I love) but will NEVER trust again. I helped this person get into rehab and thought they had changed and finally had their stuff together. What a laugh! Back to the drugs and the life style.
Honor does have all to do with how you choose to live your life. I would not want to live my life without honor.
If I knew who dealt drugs don't think for a hot minute I wouldn't tell the authorities and to me that is a little part of living an honorable life, to help authorities clean up drug invested areas.
Not only will drugs kill you, they lead to other destructive behaviors, stealing, prostitution, spreading diseases, and murder.
Not a friend

Crawfordsville, IN

#13 Jan 22, 2011
I didnt know her but i did know him and I didn't like him but I hate that he died and I hate that she died but that is my point they are both dead and gone. So before you say any thing think about it because he had good parents and came from a good family. It don't matter what she did or what he did they both payed the ultimate price whether for what they did or didn't do. So let it be and let the tragedy of this die down because no matter what you say they will never be forgotten and may God bless these two familys and may these two people Rest In Peace.
my opinion

Morehead, KY

#14 Jan 22, 2011
I'm sure his actions were no reflection of his parents or family, but you must call it as you see it. This type of life style is not good. People need to stand up for what is right. That's what's wrong with todays society. This is why drug dealers continue selling their dope. No one want's to get involved. You have to call it like it is.
YES

Thelma, KY

#15 Jan 22, 2011
my opinion wrote:
I'm sure his actions were no reflection of his parents or family, but you must call it as you see it. This type of life style is not good. People need to stand up for what is right. That's what's wrong with todays society. This is why drug dealers continue selling their dope. No one want's to get involved. You have to call it like it is.
I am happy to see that I am not the only one that feels this way. What ever happened to doing the right thing?
Maybe not all the facts

United States

#16 Jan 22, 2011
my opinion wrote:
I'm sure his actions were no reflection of his parents or family, but you must call it as you see it. This type of life style is not good. People need to stand up for what is right. That's what's wrong with todays society. This is why drug dealers continue selling their dope. No one want's to get involved. You have to call it like it is.


In order to call it like it is you must know facts or else it is simply an opinion. If you are truly able to call like it is must mean you know something factually about the crime and if so I am sure they could have used you @ trial there wasn't enough fact to convict anyway that is why the plea was offered and those are the facts for sure.
More facts

United States

#17 Jan 22, 2011
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG you insensitive moron..NOBODY deserves to die in the manner in which Ms. Branham did, regardless of the circumstances..everyone knows the truth...and ronald was responsible for her MURDER in front of her small child..I feel certain he is right where he should be and it's warm..
There was no small child present as you claim. But I would be interested to know just how you seem to have the inside track and know that he is responsible?
WHY

Richmond, KY

#19 Jan 22, 2011
When I saw this forum, all that I could think about was WHY.
Why would someone start such a forum.
You may have rightfully had some issues with the young man, but the only thing you accomplish with this forum is to bring grief to both families.

!!!!!!!!!!1WHY!!!!!!!!!!

Really

Richmond, KY

#20 Jan 22, 2011
my opinion wrote:
My heart goes out to the young lady, Angie who was doing the right thing by telling on the low life drug dealer.
She showed honor in her life and death.
Was that truly her agenda, was she really a soldier in the war on drugs, or was she simply rolling over on people to help herself?
Really

Richmond, KY

#21 Jan 22, 2011
Karma wrote:
At least his family doesn't have to live with the fact that their child died because she did a good thing,turning in a dope dealer.
Sheesh, how many families did he cause so much grief to?
Do you really believe that is why she turned him in, to clean up Pike County???
Exactly how many families are you causing grief?
Failing

Virgie, KY

#22 Jan 22, 2011
my opinion wrote:
"just curious" She showed honor by having the guts to stand up for what's right. To tell on someone responsible for ruining many, many lives by peddling death and destruction to others family. To me there's nothing lower than a drug dealer.
It is so sad for both families. However, people are forgetting that the female was involved in drugs also. Why do you think she was telling on someone else. This usually happens when you want to save your own skin. People get off this topic and move on!
get your facts straight

Chesterfield, MO

#24 Jan 22, 2011
First of all, I know BOTH stories...i knew Big Angie and also Ronald. Ronald did NOT kill this girl and she was not killed in front of a child, he was out playing a game... quite frankly I think Frank had something to do with this himself. I'm not going into details, i'm sure that whoever started this thread is family of Angie. I am not saying that a life lost was fair BUT Angie was no saint herself. Angie was a great hairstylist and let drugs take over her life, she stole from alot of people, called her home owners to tell them she had a bunch of jewlery, personal items, etc. stolen and got money from that...that was a lie. She also was caught writing fake prescriptions by the PMC Pharmacy. She also was stealing from alot of her family members. I think that the family needs to let this rest because Angie was still on drugs heavily when this happened so she was doing wrong as well. I am not taking either side, i'm just saying that it goes both ways..both were not SAINTS! And how dare anyone to be glad that someone has passed regardless of the mistakes anyone had made. THIS IS A SHAME!!!!!
Ronald rip

Chesterfield, MO

#25 Jan 22, 2011
get your facts straight wrote:
First of all, I know BOTH stories...i knew Big Angie and also Ronald. Ronald did NOT kill this girl and she was not killed in front of a child, he was out playing a game... quite frankly I think Frank had something to do with this himself. I'm not going into details, i'm sure that whoever started this thread is family of Angie. I am not saying that a life lost was fair BUT Angie was no saint herself. Angie was a great hairstylist and let drugs take over her life, she stole from alot of people, called her home owners to tell them she had a bunch of jewlery, personal items, etc. stolen and got money from that...that was a lie. She also was caught writing fake prescriptions by the PMC Pharmacy. She also was stealing from alot of her family members. I think that the family needs to let this rest because Angie was still on drugs heavily when this happened so she was doing wrong as well. I am not taking either side, i'm just saying that it goes both ways..both were not SAINTS! And how dare anyone to be glad that someone has passed regardless of the mistakes anyone had made. THIS IS A SHAME!!!!!
I agree.Theses families has suffered enough.Let it be.No good is going to come of this.I have heard one of Angie's nieces said she was glad.Think before you say things like this.This thread should have never been started.
my2cents

Pikeville, KY

#26 Jan 23, 2011
my opinion wrote:
"just curious" She showed honor by having the guts to stand up for what's right. To tell on someone responsible for ruining many, many lives by peddling death and destruction to others family. To me there's nothing lower than a drug dealer.
You may think she was doing the right thing, in a way I suppose she was unintentionally. She wasn't doing to help stop people from dealing drugs. She was doing it because she had got into some trouble and well as we all know that how you get out of trouble in pike county.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Are So Many People Leaving Pike County ? (May '11) 2 min Negan 1,069
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 3 min Man a ford Put I... 37,325
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 9 min Kyboy 5,252
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 51 min Mickey402 165,661
JcPenney Watching People If They Were thieve's. 1 hr Rob 9
White creatures , breeding for goverment checks !! 1 hr knocked up 29
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 2 hr Zeno 793
Pike County Attorney Howard Keith Hall (Mar '15) 11 hr Amy 51

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages