Bible study rules for public schools ...

Bible study rules for public schools proposed

There are 163365 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Bible study rules for public schools proposed. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.pixoto.com/quantumm

#122459 Jan 29, 2014
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you shaking your scary chicken on a stick again?
Now wait just a minute there.... We have Chicken on a Stick here too ... Nothing scary about it ... Comes lightly seasoned with a nice lightly browned batter and is delicious, so not be doggin Chicken on a Stick....
SistaInNoneYa

Twinsburg, OH

#122460 Jan 29, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>But that is what your Bible supports.
No...that is just your dark aged TWISTED and warped opinion, it is NOT however, mine.

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#122461 Jan 29, 2014
SistaInNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
Get his way about what?
(I've already read a ton of history books...enough to know....BETTER even)
A "ton of history books?" LOL!
Of course you have, child.
Too bad you haven't read any biology books, then you would never have made this mistake.
----------
SistaNoneYa wrote:
Actually DUHmmy worm...the primary function (of a vagina) is a water outlet.
(DUH.Duh..duh).
----------

Duh, duh, duh for sure.......

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#122462 Jan 29, 2014
Known Fact wrote:
JEREMIAH 25:33 And those slain by Jehovah will certainly come to be in that day from one end of the earth clear to the other end of the earth. They will not be bewailed, neither will they be gathered up or be buried. As manure on the surface of the ground they will become.’
THERE IS YOUR SCARY CHICKEN MR.KHATRU.
Those slain by Jehovah... so you now claim that your god is a killer.
Not that it matters. I'm fairly sure that Mr. K is unimpressed. Just like other voodoo, the scare tactics of your cult(s) only work on those who are already inclined to being terrified.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#122463 Jan 29, 2014
SistaInyourDreams wrote:
<quoted text>
Come here Chromolio...let me take a look at yer scalp a second.....
Sidelining as a pseudoscientific psychic now, Sista boy? Why would I find that unsurprising? Sorry, I don't believe in phrenology. You might try the bumps and creases on YaA's cranium. I'm sure you'd find them fascinating.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#122464 Jan 29, 2014
SistaInyourDreams wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize mountain ranges have been known to have considerable height differences at times..as has sea levels...adn there IS proof (plebty) of THAT fact.
Especially the newer ones.
(and don't EVENNN try make me dredge out the charted differences of then and now!)
So to defend scripture, you speculate that the mountains (Ararat, Everest, McKinley, Aconcagua, Matterhorn...) were at or near sea level 6,000 years ago. You obviously CANNOT realize that raising the mountain ranges to their current heights in a thousand years would make even the Toba event look like a Snap 'n' Pop. There is zero zilch noda no evidence to support any of the creatards' geologic proposals.
Your ignorance of any and every branch of science is absolutely laughable.
Curious

Winter Garden, FL

#122466 Jan 29, 2014
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Now wait just a minute there.... We have Chicken on a Stick here too ... Nothing scary about it ... Comes lightly seasoned with a nice lightly browned batter and is delicious, so not be doggin Chicken on a Stick....
There is also the favorite of the atheist Marquis de Sade

Marquis ,Whats for dinner?? My favorite ,S-H-I-T on a stick!!
Gross ,but true..........
Curious

Winter Garden, FL

#122467 Jan 29, 2014
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt he was trying some fusions based on Ezekiel's divine recipe as provided by the god of the bible.
Naaaaah , I believe the Apostle Paul gave a proper description of what happens to those who choose not to believe in the true God;
"" For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and wickedness of men who by their wickedness suppress the truth. 19 For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. 20 Ever since the creation of the world his invisible nature, namely, his eternal power and deity, has been clearly perceived in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse; 21 for although they knew God they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking and their senseless minds were darkened. 22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools, 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man or birds or animals or reptiles. 24 Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, 25 because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed for ever! Amen. 26 For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. Their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural, 27 and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in their own persons the due penalty for their error. 28 And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a base mind and to improper conduct. ""

And now we are seeing where Evolutionist/Atheists are condonong Beastiality,Necrophilia ,Incest ,Nambla is attempting to minimize the laws of consent for minors and other perverted and deviant behaviour.
As expressed by one blogger on an Atheist website.
"Most civilizations have laws governing sexual relations between humans and some make bestiality either a crime or a mental health issue. This is as it should be – it’s all a matter of informed consent: parties to an act have to consent, be of sound mind, and be eligible by virtue of their age to give consent. Having wondered how one could be certain of getting this right with respect to sex with animals, I propose that we restrict the activity to groups where it is certain that the animal is in a position to give unfettered and informed consent.

I would therefore exclude domestic animals from blanket approval and limit the practice to a very restricted group of creatures, including fully grown bears, lions, tigers, crocodiles and alligators because I believe that these animals would have a very well-developed ability to express their lack of consent should they wish to express it."

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#122468 Jan 29, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
They were chasing and murdering Israel all over the desert for 40 years. Do you expect Israel to sit down and take it, or fight back?
All the answers are right there in front of you.>>>>>> >>
1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
6 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
And according to the bible, a time to target the children for murder and slavery(virgins only please).

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#122469 Jan 29, 2014
Known Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is amazing how intelligent you are and yet you do not know anything. Do you have any idea why God ordered the annulation of Amalek ? You are so intelligent maybe you would do well to do some research and find the answer why. When you do then I am sure you will in no way ever again compare the ruler of the universe to Hitler!
Enlighten us? Were they similar to the excuses Hitler gave for exterminating them? I bet they were.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#122470 Jan 29, 2014
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
There is also the favorite of the atheist Marquis de Sade
Marquis ,Whats for dinner?? My favorite ,S-H-I-T on a stick!!
Gross ,but true..........
Get your orderly to make an appointment with your doc. He might have some insights about this sudden fascination with the Marquis. And please don't start regaling us with the exploits of Tiberius and Caligula, regardless of whatever you believe your latest past life regression session revealed...

Since: Apr 08

Cambridge, UK

#122471 Jan 29, 2014
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol

Nothing scary about that kind of chicken on a stick!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#122472 Jan 29, 2014
Curious wrote:
And now we are seeing where Evolutionist/Atheists are condonong Beastiality,Necrophilia ,Incest ,Nambla is attempting to minimize the laws of consent for minors and other perverted and deviant behaviour.
"Most civilizations have laws governing sexual relations between humans and some make bestiality either a crime or a mental health issue. This is as it should be – it’s all a matter of informed consent: parties to an act have to consent, be of sound mind, and be eligible by virtue of their age to give consent. Having wondered how one could be certain of getting this right with respect to sex with animals, I propose that we restrict the activity to groups where it is certain that the animal is in a position to give unfettered and informed consent.
I would therefore exclude domestic animals from blanket approval and limit the practice to a very restricted group of creatures, including fully grown bears, lions, tigers, crocodiles and alligators because I believe that these animals would have a very well-developed ability to express their lack of consent should they wish to express it."
lol, it's called satire.

Since: Apr 08

Cambridge, UK

#122473 Jan 29, 2014
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Naaaaah , I believe the Apostle Paul gave a proper description of what happens to those who choose not to believe in the true God;
"" For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and wickedness of men who by their wickedness suppress the truth. 19 For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. 20 Ever since the creation of the world his invisible nature, namely, his eternal power and deity, has been clearly perceived in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse; 21 for although they knew God they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking and their senseless minds were darkened. 22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools, 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man or birds or animals or reptiles. 24 Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, 25 because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed for ever! Amen. 26 For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. Their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural, 27 and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in their own persons the due penalty for their error. 28 And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a base mind and to improper conduct. ""
Yeah, so many believers prefer the words of Paul over those of Jesus.

I'm not surprised to see that you're one of them.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#122474 Jan 29, 2014
Known Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is amazing how intelligent you are and yet you do not know anything. Do you have any idea why God ordered the annulation of Amalek ? You are so intelligent maybe you would do well to do some research and find the answer why. When you do then I am sure you will in no way ever again compare the ruler of the universe to Hitler!
15 Samuel said to Saul,“I am the one the Lord sent to anoint you king over his people Israel; so listen now to the message from the Lord. 2 This is what the Lord Almighty says:‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. 3 Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy[a] all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

Yes, your god is a vengeful god. Much like barbaric men are vengeful. He did not just want children killed for what their parents did, he wanted infants murdered for what their parents did.

A just person does not take vengeance in these ways. I hope no one who believes as you are judges for our courts.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#122475 Jan 29, 2014
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure...
I lean towards God being Just, and Good!
Depression is an attack by the evil one, as there is nothing worth taking ones life
in this world!
If a soul is vexed by an evil spirit to the point of suicide, would God damn that soul
for eternity, or recycle it for another chance???
I know what I'd do, and maybe.... that is why this world keeps spinning?
So you have no idea if he would go to hell? Is god going to damn the depressed person who has been attacked by evil spirits? What would be the just thing to do? I have no idea what your twisted sense of justice would conclude.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#122476 Jan 29, 2014
Known Fact wrote:
JEREMIAH 25:33 &#8239;And those slain by Jehovah will certainly come to be in that day from one end of the earth clear to the other end of the earth. They will not be bewailed, neither will they be gathered up or be buried. As manure on the surface of the ground they will become.’
THERE IS YOUR SCARY CHICKEN MR.KHATRU.
I really see zero difference between your claims and Hitler's.
And you keep repeating them, just as Hitler did. It worked on the Christian Germans, and they killed even infants. Now are you ready to kill infants for your god?
These threats have to be carried out by someone, and according to the bible, that someone is you. I keep asking, but you keep ignoring the question. Are you ready to kill for your god?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#122477 Jan 29, 2014
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it!
Find my post saying I was loaded at the time!
You really are stupid!
I said I was TRYING to STOP the flow of Meth into the house...
Do you not understand, or just like lying as you do?
Oh, so now you were trying to stop it? And you wanted to kill yourself, why? Your story makes no sense.
You claimed it was your house. Are you telling me you could no just call the cops? Are your claiming you had no control over your own house? Sorry, but again, your story makes no sense. And it is strikingly different than what you have said in the past.
You are a liar.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#122478 Jan 29, 2014
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>56,000,000 Babies in the USA alone....
Might just disagree with you!
According to the bible, looks like your god is cool with killing babies. No wonder so many Christians are getting abortions. They learned by the example of your perfect god.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#122479 Jan 29, 2014
SistaInNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
Get his way about what?
(I've already read a ton of history books...enough to know....BETTER even)
Well for one of his ways he keeps talking about is to have the likes of me killed and left like manure on the ground.
Who knows when he will feel this apocalypse will start. Maybe one of his religious leaders will claim it has started, and he needs to do gods work of cleansing the land, as he keeps saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fwb 6 min tigger 10
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 39 min Kyboy 4,423
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 47 min well 36,404
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 9,333
City commissioners 3 hr Crooks Control it... 31
Need your advice 3 hr No Way 2
Bye Bye Bill 4 hr Too Funny 22
FBI Transportation Cabinet Version 2017 12 hr A Hillary Deport... 157

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web