Bible study rules for public schools ...

Bible study rules for public schools proposed

There are 163729 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Bible study rules for public schools proposed. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

Please Look

Hyden, KY

#118848 Dec 14, 2013

Since: Apr 08

Cambridge, UK

#118849 Dec 14, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
The term"Knowledgeable Atheist posters" is as you well know,an oxymoron.
These"knowledgeable Atheist posters " are the same conglomerate of fools,like yourself, whose inability to summon up the courage to defend their groundless faith and beliefs is legendary.
They die a slow death each time they are challenged to do so, as attested by their refusal at all costs to so here..
A coward dies many times before his death, is a true saying ,especially when applied to those who share a belief and faith that they dare not defend and refuse to do so.
When asked to stand up for what they bekieve in,they hide behind smokscreens and use their lame excuses to dig holes to hide in.....
But then , what else can you expect from Baka Sarus and Cacafuegos LOL
So there is no doubt as to whom I am referring to;
Duquette ,Chroe , Lodi , KRAKTU and now you.
BTW I have you down on my list a s one of the needy persons in need of a charitable contribution. You need food and toys for your kids? Let me know.
Atheist: "Slavery is bad."
curious: "slavery is bad. Unless it's the slavery on the OT in which case it's good."
==========
Atheist: "Genocide is bad."
curious: "Genocide is bad. Unless it's the genocide in the OT in which case it's good."
==========
Atheist: "Killing homosexuals is bad."
curious: "Killing homosexuals is bad. Unless it's the killing of homosexuals in the OT in which case it's good."
==========
Atheist: "killing people who exercise freedom of religion is bad."
curious: "killing people who exercise freedom of religion is bad. Unless it's the killing of people who exercise freedom of religion in the OT in which case it's good."
==========
Atheist: "How can any of this be good?"
curious: "Trust me, it is good. These people had it coming, they were a cancer on the face of society and they deserved what they got."
==========
Sad

Hyden, KY

#118851 Dec 14, 2013

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#118852 Dec 14, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
BS!! She was sitting right on the couch - oh, wait - that's the dog. Sorry, curious' lysdexia seems to be congatious.
Yoy may have done serious damage to the trolls thought process with your post it's repeating it's posts.

Someone please bump "bi-curious" the troll is stuck.

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#118853 Dec 14, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
curious: "slavery is bad. Unless it's the slavery on the OT in which case it's good."
==========
curious: "Genocide is bad. Unless it's the genocide in the OT in which case it's good."
==========
curious: "Killing homosexuals is bad. Unless it's the killing of homosexuals in the OT in which case it's good."
==========
curious: "killing people who exercise freedom of religion is bad. Unless it's the killing of people who exercise freedom of religion in the OT in which case it's good."
==========
curious: "Trust me, it is good. These people had it coming, they were a cancer on the face of society and they deserved what they got."
==========
It's a troll on "crock" thing.
spaceship

Rancho Cordova, CA

#118854 Dec 14, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
These"knowledgeable Atheist posters " are the same conglomerate of fools,like yourself, whose inability to summon up the courage to defend their groundless faith and beliefs is legendary.
They die a slow death each time they are challenged to do so, as attested by their refusal at all costs to so here..
A coward dies many times before his death, is a true saying ,especially when applied to those who share a belief and faith that they dare not defend and refuse to do so.
When asked to stand up for what they bekieve in,they hide behind smokscreens and use their lame excuses to dig holes to hide in.....
Duquette ,Chroe , Lodi , Kraktu and now you.
BTW I have you down on my list as one of the needy persons in need of a charitable contribution. You need food and toys for your kids? Let me know.
Did I call you chickenshit once before because I knew you are too weak to demonstrate your faith according to what the new testament says a christian could do and only if he had real faith the size of a mustard seed in God. You failed the faith test and refused to visit our soldiers and grow their limbs back. So you resort to calling others coward, you are projecting. What shame your God must see in you for such weakness.

Once again your non action give no credence to a belief in your version of a God.
Curious

Winter Garden, FL

#118855 Dec 14, 2013
Atheist morality , if there is such,is putrid.
The criticize the actions of Moses in eradicating the cancer brought into midst of the congregation by those who willfully refused to acknowledge their God , whom they knew had brought them out of Egypt and the bonds of slavery.
They posed athreat to the congregation as a whole,as stipulated by God.
Now , let us fast forward to today and analyze Atheist Morality , or lack thereof.
Staak Rosch, an Atheist activist tells us that Atheists are in denial of the situation surrounding deconversion.
He states that those who deconvert face some monumental problems,
They feel ostracized , lonely , lost and confusedwith no one to turn to for help.
As a result, they become suicidial " Staak states his belief that his close friend probably committed suicide as a result of his deconversion.

In order to combat their loneliness and depression , as a result of their deconversion, Atheists seek to remedy the situation by turning to drug and alcohol abuse.
Those with the courage to seek help , must now turn to those friends whose beliefs they abandoned or, continue their miserable existence,debating whether they should commit suicide or drown their sorrows in alcohol and drugs..
That is the LOVE that they claim to have for those who deconvert.
Though they may be attempting to erase the blght they have caused, there is no evidence to support it being succesful.
That some 25% of Atheists attend religious services and 20 % believe in God is a clear indication that they need look to God to solve their chaotic situation as Atheism is unable to help them.
The Atheists on this forum are reluctant to defend the basis for their beliefs that there is no God or Gods ,because their Faith and beliefs are
based on nonsense and gibberish,therefore indefensible.
I may disagree with someone's faith , but I will at least give them credit for having the courage to defend their faith.
To not be willing to defend one's faith clearly demonstrates how groundless that faith is. If it is not worth defending , it is worthless and not worth having.
Excuses and smokescreens are no defense , they are evasive tactics concocted by those with exceptionally low moral standards
Curious

Winter Garden, FL

#118856 Dec 14, 2013
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a troll on "crock" thing.
Your postings are indicative that you have the intellect of a diahretic cockroah fart.
Baka Saru LOL Glue sniffer since childhood

Since: Sep 13

United States of America

#118857 Dec 14, 2013
Instead of refuting posts' you resort to repeating the same nonsense 15 times then claim someone else suffers from intellect or a diarrhetic cockroach {spelled correctly}..... seems to me the one suffering from diarrhea of the mouth is YOU.

e.g. <> see the same post 15x by curious.

United States of America

#118858 Dec 14, 2013
Heads Up you moron.... Posting nonsense 15 times doesn't make it more credible, it just proves your stupidity.

United States of America

#118859 Dec 14, 2013
How many times must we explain this to you curious.... you claim your god is the designer....I claim evolution is the designer via variation and selection, it serves to favor reproduction and shape things according to environmental conditions.
As I stated before, and you failed to answer. If a Designer does not need a designer to create it, why should other things?
havent forgotten

Lamoni, IA

#118860 Dec 14, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
==========
==========
==========
==========
I am so busy and unable to get on to the internet very much. But whwenever I check in here to see if some of my wise freethinking friends are taking on the superstitious hypocrites, I find you among the others. Thank you for doing a job I applaud but would not want to do myself. Greetings to all the freethinkers and agnostic atheist types, and true skeptics who respect others who are ethical and refuse to let the unethical and superstitioius persons get away with any nonsense. I would say Merry christmas, to show that I am not disrespectful of whatever nice Cbristians may read this thread - if I could recall any ....I do find nice ones in my home town though. I still believe in an alliance between the ethical types, of whatever belief or nonbelief regarding theology.

United States of America

#118861 Dec 14, 2013
I have testable, tangible, hypothesis to verify my theory.

You have your faith/belief based on what is written in a book by mortal men, which incidentally is chock full of contradictions that you fail to recognize or acknowledge.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#118862 Dec 14, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
The latest Atheist to join the Chain of Fools is Paula Deen. It came ,spread some Atheist manure to which I took her to task..
It has since disappeared ,So , Dukett shows up and responds to what I posted with ,as usual ,much evasive nonsense.
Paula Deen,come out of the latrine..LOL
DUquette ,Chroe , Lodi , KRAKTU and now you.
BTW I have you down on my list a s one of the needy persons in need of a charitable contribution. You need food and toys for your kids? Let me know.
Paula Deen ,crawl out of your latrine Customary Atheist tactic
Baka sarus and shamelessd fools with no morals and faithful to a groundless faith and indefensible beliefs...
I see you cannot handle debating today, so you put up this smokescreen as a diversion.

When are you going to explain how your intelligent designer needed no intelligent designer?
You cannot defend the contradiction which you claim.

You wish for us of explain every mystery of life, yet you refuse to try to explain how your god needed no designer.
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#118863 Dec 14, 2013
http://www.today.com/news/pope-francis-named-...

Interesting tallies of the candidates as well.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#118864 Dec 14, 2013
Curious wrote:
The criticize the actions of Moses in eradicating the cancer brought into midst of the congregation by those who willfully refused to acknowledge their God , whom they knew had brought them out of Egypt and the bonds of slavery.
Now , let us fast forward to today and analyze Atheist Morality , or lack thereof.
Staak Rosch, an Atheist activist tells us that Atheists are in denial of the situation surrounding deconversion.
They feel ostracized , lonely , lost and confusedwith no one to turn to for help.
As a result, they become suicidial " Staak states his belief that his close friend probably committed suicide as a result of his deconversion.
In order to combat their loneliness and depression , as a result of their deconversion, Atheists seek to remedy the situation by turning to drug and alcohol abuse.
Those with the courage to seek help , must now turn to those friends whose beliefs they abandoned or, continue their miserable existence,debating whether they should commit suicide or drown their sorrows in alcohol and drugs..
Though they may be attempting to erase the blght they have caused, there is no evidence to support it being succesful.
That some 25% of Atheists attend religious services and 20 % believe in God is a clear indication that they need look to God to solve their chaotic situation as Atheism is unable to help them.
The Atheists on this forum are reluctant to defend the basis for their beliefs that there is no God or Gods ,because their Faith and beliefs are
I may disagree with someone's faith , but I will at least give them credit for having the courage to defend their faith.
To not be willing to defend one's faith clearly demonstrates how groundless that faith is. If it is not worth defending , it is worthless and not worth having.
Excuses and smokescreens are no defense , they are evasive tactics concocted by those with exceptionally low moral standards
Yes, we criticize the mass murder detailed in the bible.
You think the murders were justified.
We think your morals are flawed due to such claims.
The 9/11 murderers felt they were being "just' also. They felt god wanted them to punish the Americans for not honoring Mohamed's wishes.
I see no real difference in the two situations.
Both killed about three thousand people.
I think you have the same morality as the terrorists of 9/11.
Curious

Winter Garden, FL

#118865 Dec 14, 2013
spaceship wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I call you chickenshit once before because I knew you are too weak to demonstrate your faith according to what the new testament says a christian could do and only if he had real faith the size of a mustard seed in God. You failed the faith test and refused to visit our soldiers and grow their limbs back. So you resort to calling others coward, you are projecting. What shame your God must see in you for such weakness.
Once again your non action give no credence to a belief in your version of a God.
Will you listen to this FOOL. Here he is,an Atheist,requesting that I grow limbs back on those of our soldiers who have lost them.
And by what authority doe he make that request?
By referring to me by his family name,Chickenshit.

Let if t be known that I do not acquiesce tho the request of fools.
If my Godthorizas me to heal people in his name , then,at his request I will do so.
So far , I have been vested by such authority.
What can we say about this Atheist and his faith?
He is required ,by his faith to deconvert believers into Atheists.
And what fate awaits those who deconvert?
According to Atheist activist Staak Rosch , they will enter a world where they will feel ostracized and lonely with no support.

We know some will either commit suicide or contemplate it. They will be gripped by severe depression and turn to a life of drugs and alcohol , wreaking havoc with their lives and that of their families., all under the guise of freedom of religion.
It is small wonder that Moses saw fit to punish those of similar belief in OT times.
And I ask, what is the fit punishment for those who intentionally wreak havoc and destruction into the life of an unsuspecting public.
Are they not a cancer?
On what basis can they condone their destructive ways?
Can this behaviour be condoned under their faith and moral code?
Is that one of the many reasons why they refuse to defend their worthless Faith?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#118866 Dec 14, 2013
Curious wrote:
Why do the religious keep insisting atheists have faith and a religion?
I have no religion in which to defend, and I have no faith in which to defend.

None of which you speak is the basis of my atheism. I simply do not believe in your god or other gods because I have neither heard nor seen any evidence or logic to support the idea of the claimed god.
Their is zero evidence of any god ever claimed in the history of the world.

My mind is open to change if you or anyone could actually produce evidence of a god.
For as long as I have posted here, no one has produced any evidence of a god.
Curious

Winter Garden, FL

#118867 Dec 14, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text> I see you cannot handle debating today, so you put up this smokescreen as a diversion.
When are you going to explain how your intelligent designer needed no intelligent designer?
You cannot defend the contradiction which you claim.
You wish for us of explain every mystery of life, yet you refuse to try to explain how your god needed no designer.
You have made it a career of posting lame axcuses nad I have explained the uncausable cause
which your ignorant mind is unable to conceive.
Why don't you just come ourt and say it.
You believe that Nothing created something from nothing and are unable in any way shape or form to explain that condition.
You have mentioned the possibility of Alien beings or "something else" but are unable to clarify that intense smokescreen....
Either there was always an intelligent designer who nneded no creator or Nothing is responsible for creation....
What you keep running away from is the fact that you can not explain how Nothing was able to create life,consciousness and intelligence.
Lodi , in his ignorance , attributes it to Evolution , something evolution itself does not claim.
But then again, we need only look at the source of that ignoranr t remark and give it the value it deserves,,Worthless , as is Atheist Faith

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#118868 Dec 14, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you listen to this FOOL. Here he is,an Atheist,requesting that I grow limbs back on those of our soldiers who have lost them.
And by what authority doe he make that request?
By referring to me by his family name,Chickenshit.
Let if t be known that I do not acquiesce tho the request of fools.
If my Godthorizas me to heal people in his name , then,at his request I will do so.
So far , I have been vested by such authority.
What can we say about this Atheist and his faith?
He is required ,by his faith to deconvert believers into Atheists.
And what fate awaits those who deconvert?
According to Atheist activist Staak Rosch , they will enter a world where they will feel ostracized and lonely with no support.
We know some will either commit suicide or contemplate it. They will be gripped by severe depression and turn to a life of drugs and alcohol , wreaking havoc with their lives and that of their families., all under the guise of freedom of religion.
It is small wonder that Moses saw fit to punish those of similar belief in OT times.
And I ask, what is the fit punishment for those who intentionally wreak havoc and destruction into the life of an unsuspecting public.
Are they not a cancer?
On what basis can they condone their destructive ways?
Can this behaviour be condoned under their faith and moral code?
Is that one of the many reasons why they refuse to defend their worthless Faith?
You say this as if you or anyone could ever have someone's arm grow back with prayer. You know full well, it cannot be done, and has never been done. At the very least, it is evidence of the limits of prayer.
Clearly if prayer could regrow limbs, we would see it happen all the time, yet it never happens.

On the unrelated subject of drug and alcohol abuse. Do you think we should have the death penalty for abusers? According to your comment, it looks as if you think it is just and moral to kill such persons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 9 min destroy the swamp 4,683
Real News is DEAD, Politics News Channel Only, ... 1 hr evil channels and... 4
Sanctuary Cities 1 hr peace award 24
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 hr IND 36,705
amy bryant 2 hr Jeff 4
Russians paid Clintons 500k 3 hr Jessica 31
Pmc affairs 3 hr LindaTheBitch 13
Pam May 4 hr TheRichMan 13
If you voted for Pres. Trump 11 hr the way it is 37

Pikeville Jobs