Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 Full story: The Courier-Journal 135,027

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Read more
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#117828 Nov 26, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are stating that you don't comment on curious' blathering because his rationale and "logic" is subjective, yet you will criticize and condemn everyone else's opinions because...? Yep, smells like a pot of bullchit to me, too.
It's good to see that you compare him (and others, doubtlessly) as wounded animals, while MD and I (and others, doubtlessly) are tool users. That's progress, at least.
It's NOT good to manipulate otehrs as if they were tools.

NOT a good thing to advocate at all- Chromoilio.
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#117829 Nov 26, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously he did request a Catholic service. So? Do you think he approved the priest making a claim that Jesus helped his wife be nice to him in his long suffering illness? If Jesus could do that, why not just help him from the massive suffering?
Fact is, it was a disrespectful comment. I will not be silenced from criticizing the priest as the thousands of raped children were.
Do you always criticize someone who might be totally innocent of such, just because of a collective stereotype?

So I guess by your logic then, being as the handful of people I know were all accosted by MALE RELATIVES of their childhoods, that ALL males should NOT be trusted?

Thanks for collectively steroetyping YOURSELF as well as your whole gender, so I don't have to.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#117830 Nov 26, 2013
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say that Duquette?
NO.
So YOU are WRONG-as usual.
WHEN are you going to get a clue, and act like something possessing some actual intelligence for a change and REALIZE-People CAN and DO, think and speak for THEMSELVES, and that they do NOT need DUHMMIEs like you, twisting and distorting ANY of it.
How about we start with this simple statement--pedo-freaks are NOT exclusive to ANY "religion", and can be found in MANY areas of society-thus pedophiles being the REAL problems-NOT religion per say.
And I'm biting my tongue from calling you an idiot again.
Who has been notorious for sheltering and abetting pedophiles, Sista? Is it The Rotarians and The Lion Clubs? Elks, Moose, Eagles, Masons, perhaps? The VFW or Legionnaires? NRA? NAACP? ASPCA? Maybe it's those Greenpeace and Sierra Club hippies? <Insert country here>American Clubs? Umm, nope. The scandals often seem to be within the spheres of influence of the Catholic church, the JW's, the LDS, the et cetera, per say....
curious

Ocoee, FL

#117832 Nov 26, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got me all wrong, Sista. I'm not trying to sic you on curious, I just thought you'd like to be "fair and balanced." But I suppose that by ignoring his attacks on reason, you think that you are.
Hey Chroe, You people are experts at Projection Flipping,
You use underhanded tactics on your opponent and THEN accuse your opponent of doing it to you.
You , Duquette and Krac have perfected that method into an unholy are, as you well know.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#117833 Nov 26, 2013
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
It's NOT good to manipulate otehrs as if they were tools.
NOT a good thing to advocate at all- Chromoilio.
Uh-huh.. requesting that you not discriminate in favor of those who are clearly deranged is manipulation?
It isn't my fault that religies are tools. I just try to get them to realize it. Call it a public service.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#117834 Nov 26, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Chroe, You people are experts at Projection Flipping,
You use underhanded tactics on your opponent and THEN accuse your opponent of doing it to you.
You , Duquette and Krac have perfected that method into an unholy are, as you well know.
Sorry, Bub
When you provide "arguments" that are upside down and inside out, the only way to address them properly is by setting them aright.
You seem to think that is unfair.. 0.o
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#117835 Nov 26, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Who has been notorious for sheltering and abetting pedophiles, Sista? Is it The Rotarians and The Lion Clubs? Elks, Moose, Eagles, Masons, perhaps? The VFW or Legionnaires? NRA? NAACP? ASPCA? Maybe it's those Greenpeace and Sierra Club hippies? <Insert country here>American Clubs? Umm, nope. The scandals often seem to be within the spheres of influence of the Catholic church, the JW's, the LDS, the et cetera, per say....
Of the handful I KNOW that were accosted as children-I have NO idea WHAT clubs the sick belonged to, or didn't.

But NONE were priests. Not to say that it isn't a problem that exists with in the Catholic faith, it is just collectively easier to point a finger at.
The NOT quuite as easy to see are the less scrutinized, like the untold amounts of relative and even mentor types, of varying NON denominations.

Poll numbers are relative too DUHMMY-to the size of the collective group being surveyed.
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#117836 Nov 26, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-huh.. requesting that you not discriminate in favor of those who are clearly deranged is manipulation?
It isn't my fault that religies are tools. I just try to get them to realize it. Call it a public service.
I refuse to advocate stooping to your manipulative ignorance level of bigotry.

Call IT a public service, then stop wasting my time.
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#117837 Nov 26, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
And SHAME ON YOU, for regarding any other human being as merely being "tools".

SHAME!

Go sit in the corner for DUHMMIES, and think about your OWN flaws instead of trying to discredit everyone else for a change!
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#117838 Nov 26, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
ESPECIALLY wounded types!

SHAME on YOU!

“See how you are?”

Earth

#117839 Nov 26, 2013
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
Of the handful I KNOW that were accosted as children-I have NO idea WHAT clubs the sick belonged to, or didn't.
But NONE were priests. Not to say that it isn't a problem that exists with in the Catholic faith, it is just collectively easier to point a finger at.
The NOT quuite as easy to see are the less scrutinized, like the untold amounts of relative and even mentor types, of varying NON denominations.
Poll numbers are relative too DUHMMY-to the size of the collective group being surveyed.
I didn't say ONLY the Catholic faith.
Organizations that maintain a social status that is worlds beyond that of other social clubs, enjoys and employs the right of privilege not to be questioned by authorities and actively transfer offenders to other locations to harbor them.. and you offer that both crime and defense is that they are "collectively easier to point a finger at?" No wonder you don't have anything to say about curious - you've revoked your prerogative to say anything about anyone, hypocrite.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#117840 Nov 26, 2013
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
SHAME!
Go sit in the corner for DUHMMIES, and think about your OWN flaws instead of trying to discredit everyone else for a change!
Except that they ARE tools - by several definitions. Shameless tools, at that. BTW, been to any tea party rallies lately?
curious

Ocoee, FL

#117841 Nov 26, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Bub
When you provide "arguments" that are upside down and inside out, the only way to address them properly is by setting them aright.
You seem to think that is unfair.. 0.o
Don't be sorry , be specific.
I do not think you are being unfair as you don't hnow any better.
The correct word is Misguided, And I am being kind.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

Manchester, KY

#117842 Nov 26, 2013
SistaNoneYa wrote:
<quoted text>
SHAME!
You are kind of a whiny little biotch aren't ya.....
spaceship

Roseville, CA

#117843 Nov 26, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Airhead , Do not confuse what is written in my Bible with the excremental gibberish contained in your head.
You are living proof of reincarnation. No one could possibly get to be so stupid in just one lifetime
Your ignorance just is showing again. "human excrement for fuel in your belly" Then when your done eating you can wipe more of the feces on your face.

[Note: some have tried to interpret "dung" as fuel here but nothing in those verses relate to anything at all about fuel and it specifically says to bake it "with" dung. Moreover the verses speak of "defiled bread" and "abominable flesh" which obliterates the fuel theory. During biblical times barley served as a poor-man's staple. They also fed their cattle barley, which may explain the adding of dung (with its undigested barley) to the cake to increase the barely content.]

Eating Dung And Drinking Piss

"But Rabshakeh said unto them, Hath my master sent me to thy master, and to thee, to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?" (II Kings 18:27)

curious... you have been refuted again of your mistaken beliefs.
curious

Ocoee, FL

#117844 Nov 26, 2013
spaceship wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance just is showing again. "human excrement for fuel in your belly" Then when your done eating you can wipe more of the feces on your face.
[Note: some have tried to interpret "dung" as fuel here but nothing in those verses relate to anything at all about fuel and it specifically says to bake it "with" dung. Moreover the verses speak of "defiled bread" and "abominable flesh" which obliterates the fuel theory. During biblical times barley served as a poor-man's staple. They also fed their cattle barley, which may explain the adding of dung (with its undigested barley) to the cake to increase the barely content.]
"But Rabshakeh said unto them, Hath my master sent me to thy master, and to thee, to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?" (II Kings 18:27)
curious... you have been refuted again of your mistaken beliefs.
You are an Airhead ,faits accompli
Read it again;12 Eat the food as you would a loaf of barley bread; bake it in the sight of the people, Using Human Excrement For Fuel.” 13 The Lord said,“In this way the people of Israel will eat defiled food among the nations where I will drive them.”

14 Then I said,“Not so, Sovereign Lord! I have never defiled myself. From my youth until now I have never eaten anything found dead or torn by wild animals. No impure meat has ever entered my mouth.”

15 “Very well,” he said,“I will let you bake your bread over cow dung instead of human excrement.”

BTW Cow dung is used as fuel by over 2 billion people.
That in your ignorance , you would interpret those instructions as mixing cow dung with the dough ,is your problem.
Then , you futher compound your ignorance by inttentionally,or due to your ignorance ,alluding to this statement
"But Rabshakeh said unto them, Hath my master sent me to thy master, and to thee, to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?" (II Kings 18:27)"

The Rabshaketh were speaking on behalf of their master,The King of Assyria

curious... you have been refuted again of your mistaken beliefs

No,you have not refuted me
What you have proven is that" You don't know your anal cavity from terrestial erosion"
So that you will understand precisely what I mean" You don't know your (*) from a hole in the ground
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#117845 Nov 26, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say ONLY the Catholic faith.
Organizations that maintain a social status that is worlds beyond that of other social clubs, enjoys and employs the right of privilege not to be questioned by authorities and actively transfer offenders to other locations to harbor them.. and you offer that both crime and defense is that they are "collectively easier to point a finger at?" No wonder you don't have anything to say about curious - you've revoked your prerogative to say anything about anyone, hypocrite.
Stilllll trying to manipulate Chromio?

People Question such all the time.

What planet are you from?
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#117846 Nov 26, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that they ARE tools - by several definitions. Shameless tools, at that. BTW, been to any tea party rallies lately?
More demaning others?

Not the first time.

Why, you know of any?
SistaNoneYa

London, KY

#117847 Nov 26, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
I can be, why?
curious

Ocoee, FL

#117848 Nov 26, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to the coccydyniacs he debates with

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ky pain physicians 12 min pondering 4
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 18 min Keeping them honest 24,595
west selling drugs again on coon creek (Jul '12) 3 hr truthspeaks 33
Alethea Chaney 3 hr not a fan 3
murder in letcher county (Jan '14) 6 hr FRAME JOB 343
Prohibition nightclub 7 hr mwww 2
Please answer! Does Pike County get Spring Brea... 8 hr josienthepuzzycars 1
Dead Attorney Herman Lester 11 hr Hermans friend 82
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance