It's Official : Welcome To 1984 !
minuteman

Ransom, KY

#65 Jun 15, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
You're nuttier than rat poop in a peanut factory.
and you are as naïve as a nun in an orgy. what kinda medications are you on? clonazepam? lithium? Ativan? which is it or are there more or something different? Anyone who thinks they are bleeding blue must have some kind of psychological disorder.

you need to get a bible and read it
Nicole

Liberty, KY

#66 Jun 15, 2013
minuteman wrote:
just examine the lyrics to duran duran song a view to a kill. dancing into the fire? This song is a likely lure into Satanism and secret societies. True it was a big hit but why? This crap has been going on for years and nobody seems to care. Other artists like Madonna and Beyoncé are just as suspicious.....
But as I been told no one gets the nod or the record contracts unless you sell your soul to the devil...
that's all over you tube
I have only heard a few Duran Duran songs, and that one that you mentioned is not one of them, so I don't know what it's about. However, I do know that Beyonce and her husband JayZ both flash Illuminati signs at their concerts, because I have seen their concerts before. And as for Madonna, well, no one really cares about her ignorance anymore. She is washed up and irrelevant now. She knows it. That is why she attempted to ride teeny boppers' coattails for a while. Even her making songs with Justin Timberlake and kissing Britney Spears when they were at their peak didn't cause her to have the comeback that she wanted so much. Those days when she was the controversial, trend setting, chart topping pop music queen are gone. And her biggest hit making imitators Lady GaGa and Kesha are gonna wash up quicker than she did. Wait and see!
who

Melvin, KY

#67 Jun 15, 2013
Nicole wrote:
<quoted text>
He was joking with you gullible goobers. What is wrong with y'all? Grow up!
And you know what he was thinking how? You are just a tard like he is.
SCOOP

Mount Vernon, KY

#68 Jun 15, 2013
Nicole wrote:
<quoted text>
I have only heard a few Duran Duran songs, and that one that you mentioned is not one of them, so I don't know what it's about. However, I do know that Beyonce and her husband JayZ both flash Illuminati signs at their concerts, because I have seen their concerts before. And as for Madonna, well, no one really cares about her ignorance anymore. She is washed up and irrelevant now. She knows it. That is why she attempted to ride teeny boppers' coattails for a while. Even her making songs with Justin Timberlake and kissing Britney Spears when they were at their peak didn't cause her to have the comeback that she wanted so much. Those days when she was the controversial, trend setting, chart topping pop music queen are gone. And her biggest hit making imitators Lady GaGa and Kesha are gonna wash up quicker than she did. Wait and see!
DITTO.

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#69 Jun 15, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>When you say, "we are fighting for the Freedoms of ALL Americans", Don't you mean you and GOP are typing on topix? Tell us which rights are being taken away? Don't go on a rant like the last person I asked that to that didn't say a single right in their who 3 paragraphs. What rights are we losing?
It's not yet been lost entirely but we are experiencing an attack on our Freedom of Speech and Right To Self-Expression when idiotic dullards such as yourself cannot resist the compulsion to harangue others with your sadly pitiful jackassery
Nicole wrote:
<quoted text>
He was joking with you gullible goobers. What is wrong with y'all? Grow up!
If only they COULD grow up, Nicole but there is a better chance of it raining
Gold from the sky than for that to ever occur. Besides, those POS bastards ARE the jokes so their indifference is a clear indication to their lack of self- awareness, LMAO!
Stan and Kyle

Grovetown, GA

#70 Jun 15, 2013
They will never take away my freedom. I will fight.

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#71 Jun 15, 2013
Stan and Kyle wrote:
They will never take away my freedom. I will fight.
I believe you, Brother and I share that sentiment as well. It is going to come where that will be one of three possible options made available anyway I do believe. We'll either fight, conform, or die I do believe and seeing as how I myself have NEVER been a conformist or one to go along with the program aka "Herd Mentality" then I only have the option to fight or die and while Death is surely an ever-present threat, I will Fight until that appointed time. Several cyber-cowards present here have tried to mock those of is willing to war for our Constitutionalist American Way with their hollow sneer of inquiry as to what we might do in the offline battle zone. While I know damn
well what I do and am willing to do perhaps they had best ask THEMSELVES that very same
question for I see many non-believers here who act as if tyranny and revolution are an
impossibility and it is they who are in danger of having chaos light upon them like a
lightning bolt striking and catching them woefully unaware and totally unprepared.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#72 Jun 16, 2013
Nicole wrote:
<quoted text>
He was joking with you gullible goobers. What is wrong with y'all? Grow up!
lol, Now he has you making excuses for his typical failures.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#73 Jun 16, 2013
minuteman wrote:
<quoted text>
and you are as naïve as a nun in an orgy. what kinda medications are you on? clonazepam? lithium? Ativan? which is it or are there more or something different? Anyone who thinks they are bleeding blue must have some kind of psychological disorder.
you need to get a bible and read it
And what does reading a work of fiction, plagiarized from world religions far older supposed to teach me?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#74 Jun 16, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you, Brother and I share that sentiment as well. It is going to come where that will be one of three possible options made available anyway I do believe. We'll either fight, conform, or die I do believe and seeing as how I myself have NEVER been a conformist or one to go along with the program aka "Herd Mentality" then I only have the option to fight or die and while Death is surely an ever-present threat, I will Fight until that appointed time. Several cyber-cowards present here have tried to mock those of is willing to war for our Constitutionalist American Way with their hollow sneer of inquiry as to what we might do in the offline battle zone. While I know damn
well what I do and am willing to do perhaps they had best ask THEMSELVES that very same
question for I see many non-believers here who act as if tyranny and revolution are an
impossibility and it is they who are in danger of having chaos light upon them like a
lightning bolt striking and catching them woefully unaware and totally unprepared.
We know very well what you're willing to do. Rant and bitch on an Internet forum. And that's it.
minuteman

Ransom, KY

#75 Jun 16, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
And what does reading a work of fiction, plagiarized from world religions far older supposed to teach me?
you answer my questions first then I reply to yours. What kinda medications are you on? I can sense there is something going on with you.
really

Richmond, KY

#76 Jun 16, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, Now he has you making excuses for his typical failures.
naw that is him.he's talking to another one of his female id's.the boy has issues.

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#77 Jun 16, 2013
minuteman wrote:
<quoted text>
you answer my questions first then I reply to yours. What kinda medications are you on? I can sense there is something going on with you.
I am not sure which is more believable in that moron's case, MinuteMan:
Either he's overly medicated as you seem to indicate or he is just overly stupid. God help that poor bastard if it is both because that would imply a total loss of any hope for him ever redeeming himself, LOL!
really wrote:
<quoted text>naw that is him.he's talking to another one of his female id's.the boy has issues.
I think the REAL issue exhibited here is some morons claiming to believe that of all the 1000s of people using Topix, I am somehow the ONLY one with a London ISP
address, heh. To claim to believe such a thing only goes to show what a truly dumb
bastard you are.
lol

Richmond, KY

#78 Jun 16, 2013
you must be the dumb bastard [email protected] post they were talking about shows somerset as the isp.you really are dumber than a pile of wet shyt aren't you [email protected]?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#79 Jun 16, 2013
minuteman wrote:
<quoted text>
you answer my questions first then I reply to yours. What kinda medications are you on? I can sense there is something going on with you.
Friend I'm on no medication, nor do I need it. You on the other hand talking about musicians selling their souls to the devil, might want to consider some.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#80 Jun 16, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure which is more believable in that moron's case, MinuteMan:
Either he's overly medicated as you seem to indicate or he is just overly stupid. God help that poor bastard if it is both because that would imply a total loss of any hope for him ever redeeming himself, LOL!
<quoted text>
I think the REAL issue exhibited here is some morons claiming to believe that of all the 1000s of people using Topix, I am somehow the ONLY one with a London ISP
address, heh. To claim to believe such a thing only goes to show what a truly dumb
bastard you are.
I'm overly stupid huh? Why because I'm educated enough to know the entire story of Jesus is simply plagiarism of other much older religions? Because I think the talk of people gaining fame from selling their souls is laughable at best. Regardless of my religious belief or lack there of, for you to suggest you're a believer, and then carry on as you do is a complete joke. And just shows your continued hypocrisy, and idiocy.
who

Melvin, KY

#81 Jun 16, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure which is more believable in that moron's case, MinuteMan:
Either he's overly medicated as you seem to indicate or he is just overly stupid. God help that poor bastard if it is both because that would imply a total loss of any hope for him ever redeeming himself, LOL!
<quoted text>
I think the REAL issue exhibited here is some morons claiming to believe that of all the 1000s of people using Topix, I am somehow the ONLY one with a London ISP
address, heh. To claim to believe such a thing only goes to show what a truly dumb
bastard you are.
Is over medication or even other types of medication reasons for forgetting what you typed yourself you net tard?

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#82 Jun 16, 2013
As usual, the weak Homotrolls and mindless deviant Obaminions are trying to detour the subject of the thread with hopes of derailing it into the territory of their cyber-idol = ME. We of the higher calling intellectually shall not allow that to happen though so let's keep things on target and dead to rights by discussing things like 1984-type Big Brother abuses and the NSA targeting American citizens now as criminals guilty until proven innocent.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#83 Jun 17, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
As usual, the weak Homotrolls and mindless deviant Obaminions are trying to detour the subject of the thread with hopes of derailing it into the territory of their cyber-idol = ME. We of the higher calling intellectually shall not allow that to happen though so let's keep things on target and dead to rights by discussing things like 1984-type Big Brother abuses and the NSA targeting American citizens now as criminals guilty until proven innocent.
TRANSLATION: "Please forget how I Patty cakes made a fool of myself, then tried lamely to spin it and save some face. But I couldn't so let's just ignore it and talk about something else.

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#84 Jun 17, 2013
The weak Liberally Lame homotrolls would rather type about ANYTHING as long as 2 things are involved: 1. It must be about ME and 2. It must not be about the myriad scandals and unfavorable revelations about the
would-be tyrannical despot Emperor O.

Believe it or not but these POS Homotrolls actually worship ME more than
their "Black Jesus" Barry O.

LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
County Clerk Lay Offs 2 min Elitest Pals 28
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Mickey402 149,527
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 39 min Kyboy 2,513
Paul Patton wont allow rebel flags at UPIKE (Jul '15) 51 min Disgrace to race 112
Cole Spears 53 min Meathead 4
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 1 hr -Prince- 7,533
Paul Patton hates the Rebel flag and the south! (Jul '15) 1 hr Pee target 73
nugent not selling 1 hr Motor City Coward 47

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages