Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

“I FRIGHTEN OUTLAW”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 25, 2012
http://www.policeone.com/police-products/inve...

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/27/business/wo...

Crime fighting is going High - Tech it appears. Both of those stories are the opening stages towards becoming a society under constant surveillance. We are already such as it is right now when you think about : Surveillance cameras are everywhere..and becoming more prevalent at red lights and on the roadways as well. Take that fact and add the reality that almost every vehicle on those roads has Onstar / Lojack capabilities. Then factor in the knowledge that a cell phone's GPS can be used to detect your location within feet. I won't even suggest the possibilities related to satellites in the lower space atmosphere and what they can do. " Big Brother " is here and it is using fear tactics to instill it's iron fist and reign. It's all being done under the auspice of fighting crime, " national security ", and safety.
The question stands though..who will watch the watchers? Who presides over the power elite and those that govern / police We, The People? 1984 is here,
welcome to it.
Stan and Kyle

United States

#2 Jan 25, 2012
Big Brother is watching. A great example is London, England. Cameras are everywhere.

“I FRIGHTEN OUTLAW”

Location hidden

#3 Jan 25, 2012
Stan and Kyle wrote:
Big Brother is watching. A great example is London, England. Cameras are everywhere.
I've read about / seen that too. There are so many surveillance cameras there, everywhere you look..and they're looking back!
Stan and Kyle

United States

#4 Jan 25, 2012
The Supreme Court outlawed installing tracking devices on vehicles. The key word is "installing". If you have and Audi or OnStar they can still use it to track you. They can even listen to conversations through the system in the car. It won't be long until crazies like me get tickets in the mail for speeding or doing high speeds on an empty road. I will keep my old fast cars for now.

“I FRIGHTEN OUTLAW”

Location hidden

#5 Jan 25, 2012
General Motors was recently spotlighted and criticized when it became public knowledge that they were keeping Onstar Systems active on cars where the owners had discontinued the service, were even no loner paying for it, didn't want it, etc. Yet, GM kept these systems actively functioning ( for what exact reason we can only guess ). I saw the Supreme Court ruling that S & K mentioned above also. Another thing of interest that pertains to this, did you know that as long as police do not name someone a "suspect" or a " person of interest " in a crime, say like an abduction, kidnapping, homicide, etc. then they can legally use covert methods of tracking / keeping tabs on someone? Once the police identify that person as a suspect then that person's Civil Rights come more into play and the legality of certain methods become questionable. Of course we all know that the Police use
illegal methods to doing certain things and get away with it all the time.

“I FRIGHTEN OUTLAW”

Location hidden

#6 Jan 26, 2012
GOOGLE MERGES WITH BIG BROTHER!!!

It recently came to light that Google will be utilizing systems that will allow them to compile a detailed "file"
of information containing everything you do on the internet, such as searches and stuff to better format ads for you..supposedly anyway. You can NOT opt out of this either.
Every site you visit, your online buying habits, other personal info will be stockpiled by Google and accumulated to
tailor make ads and other features for you specifically..or
so they say.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#7 Jan 26, 2012
The TLH Dynasty wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read about / seen that too. There are so many surveillance cameras there, everywhere you look..and they're looking back!
Scare you pervert!

Lmfao

“I FRIGHTEN OUTLAW”

Location hidden

#9 Jan 26, 2012
Big Daddy wrote:
<quoted text>I recently bought a new suv and it came with free onstar for a year.The first thing i did was remove the entire system,mirror and all.My mother in law had been wanting onstar so that's where that went.It's none of big bro's business what I'm doing or where the hell i'm doing it.
Same here, B.D. When I bought my 2002 Chevrolet Impala I did the same
thing..tore out the box, took the rear view mirror out, everything.
wtf

Winchester, KY

#10 Jan 26, 2012
The TLH Dynasty wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here, B.D. When I bought my 2002 Chevrolet Impala I did the same
thing..tore out the box, took the rear view mirror out, everything.
2002 Impala?!

lmfao

lmfao

lmfao

“I FRIGHTEN OUTLAW”

Location hidden

#11 Jan 26, 2012
The Only Answer To 1984 Is 1776!
Chris

Sheridan, AR

#12 Jan 27, 2012
Stan and Kyle wrote:
Every town will probably be like that soon.

“I FRIGHTEN OUTLAW”

Location hidden

#13 Jan 27, 2012
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Every town will probably be like that soon.
They already are pretty much.
Stan and Kyle

United States

#14 Jan 27, 2012
They have installed cameras all over my city. Every crime gets solved due to cameras. They are all over every intersection in town. No tickets, but they are doing a "study". Ha

“I FRIGHTEN OUTLAW”

Location hidden

#15 Jan 29, 2012
Ever - present cameras will be the least of our concerns when the Police State fully manifests and misguided Troops begin firing on American citizens. Chaos is coming to America the likes of which has never been witnessed within
these borders. Awake & Prepare!

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#16 Jun 6, 2013
This thread is more relevant now than ever before for America is truly on the brink of becoming a Fascist Police State where the bygone days of Liberty, Freedom, Civil Rights/Right To Privacy, and the ideals established for Americans by The U.S. Constitution and The Bill Of Rights are being threatened and undermined with foul intent. I am not even blaming Obama for this because I have witnessed these events coming for a long time as everything moves toward having an electronic base while incorporating advanced technologies manifested in surveillance systems, locating tech like LoJack/Onstar, and the ever-increasing cyber-sea of expansive time spent on social media. BIG trouble is veering down as we have now learned that Federal abuses and nefarious injustices are taking place by the Dept. Of Justice and NSA..monitoring/targeting reporters for merely reporting stories..seizing millions and millions of phone records and prohibiting the providers from notifying their customers. Today we have learned that several shadow agencies in the U.S. Government are mining, monitoring, and compiling endless data/info from a plethora of internet providers and social media sites. The NSA's nearly completed Utah Data Center is almost operational and when it goes online and active then Orwell's Big Brother will truly be born and America will enter an era of being a Police State. Surely most of you had to see this coming.. the decline of physical money, the move toward complete electronics-based formatting of nearly every function as we learn more and more everyday concerning massive data collections pertaining to each of us as individuals and we have to expect this is all leading to the worst imagined scenarios and oppression..total subjection of Americans as controlled cattle monitored and tracked in every real time moment..and the I.R.S. to regulate your Health Care on top of it all..the most corrupt agency going with unlimited access to your (mental?) health records and able to persecute you at their whim? Wake Up, America..Revolution Is Rumbling!

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/06/politics/nsa-in...
Warning

Winchester, KY

#17 Jun 6, 2013
Well it looks like we have another tin foil hat wearing Alex Jones brainwashed puppet here folks.Look out the sky is going to fall and we are all going to be eaten by zombies.You conspiracy nuts are worse than anything you cry about.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#18 Jun 7, 2013
Warning wrote:
Well it looks like we have another tin foil hat wearing Alex Jones brainwashed puppet here folks.Look out the sky is going to fall and we are all going to be eaten by zombies.You conspiracy nuts are worse than anything you cry about.
You are clearly a total and complete dumbass. With all the recent revelations and the daily floods of deeper and deeper scandals about the attempted tyranny taking place in the USA, anyone unable to grasp a cause for serious concern is a brain dead vegetable. While I somewhat hate that for you, I am also well aware that you blinded sheep will be the first casualties when it all goes down and I can live with that. And I can do so because you clueless idiots do not deserve the Liberty and Freedoms being wasted on you so I am alright with going ahead and getting you dullards out of the way.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#19 Jun 7, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clearly a total and complete dumbass. With all the recent revelations and the daily floods of deeper and deeper scandals about the attempted tyranny taking place in the USA, anyone unable to grasp a cause for serious concern is a brain dead vegetable. While I somewhat hate that for you, I am also well aware that you blinded sheep will be the first casualties when it all goes down and I can live with that. And I can do so because you clueless idiots do not deserve the Liberty and Freedoms being wasted on you so I am alright with going ahead and getting you dullards out of the way.
Are they in your Basement Fatty.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#20 Jun 7, 2013
You think you are not in the early stages of a Fascist Police State? Constant surveillance and monitoring, overviews of anything you do with an electronically-based "footprint" such as phone calls, internet activity, credit card purchases. Federal Agencies spying on every U.S. citizen, targeting people with opposite political views of that than the current Administration's, and now one of the most absurd stories to emerge from all of this. Remember awhile back it was revealed that the U.S. Military was cracking down on Christians and unfairly attacking their Religious Freedom? Well this one is even crazier: A Master Sgt. and Christian Conservative named Matthew Sommers is being punished and harassed for Anti-Obama bumper stickers on his car and, if you can truly imagine this, what books he chooses to read! This is a damn travesty and just some crazy sh!t. This man is a veteran and a Soldier and serves in the very institution created to PROTECT FREEDOM and INDIVIDUAL LIBERTIES and he is being targeted for reading books from Conservatives?! With all that is going on my God, what is next??!!

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/06/07/u-s-soldie...
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#21 Jun 8, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
You think you are not in the early stages of a Fascist Police State? Constant surveillance and monitoring, overviews of anything you do with an electronically-based "footprint" such as phone calls, internet activity, credit card purchases. Federal Agencies spying on every U.S. citizen, targeting people with opposite political views of that than the current Administration's, and now one of the most absurd stories to emerge from all of this. Remember awhile back it was revealed that the U.S. Military was cracking down on Christians and unfairly attacking their Religious Freedom? Well this one is even crazier: A Master Sgt. and Christian Conservative named Matthew Sommers is being punished and harassed for Anti-Obama bumper stickers on his car and, if you can truly imagine this, what books he chooses to read! This is a damn travesty and just some crazy sh!t. This man is a veteran and a Soldier and serves in the very institution created to PROTECT FREEDOM and INDIVIDUAL LIBERTIES and he is being targeted for reading books from Conservatives?! With all that is going on my God, what is next??!!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/06/07/u-s-soldie...
lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Weasel Zippers.......lmfao

You eternal dip wad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Athenesword 136,689
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Ronald was a poster 26,239
Enterprized? 1 hr Amy 5
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 2 hr _FLATLINE-------- 24,142
Obama causes riots 4 hr what does your mean 13
Why do New Wives hate Ex - Wives? (Nov '11) 6 hr New wife 74
The "Let's Mock Muhammad" Thread 6 hr muhammed was mess... 4
Pike Central teacher 13 hr Alice 7
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]