First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#21 Jul 26, 2013
Bluecat wrote:
I was playing tennis the other day and seen it flying around up on the hill. It was dropping wads all over.
From what I hear he's always exuding either semen or feces on people...or of course saliva if it's another male's genitals, LMAO!

Hey Jogger yeah, you will be safe since you are a woman..as long as you aren't a manly looking woman, LOL (just kidding) because women are not The Frothman's type at all. He'll just shriek at you and draw back because of his fright at not
knowing what a woman is.
Tina

AOL

#22 Jul 26, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
Screamin' demon semen at that. I am told that The Frothman emits a piercing shriek and a girlish tizzy ensues when it sees a same sex partner it wishes to sodomize or suck.
Glad to see u survived the attack. Did the scream hurt ur ears and did the semen burn ur mouth & bum? U R such a brave boy 2 still go back up there!
big daddy

Richmond, KY

#23 Jul 26, 2013
if a person was to describe topix in the form of a human body? patriot would be the rec tum!
Denver

Logan, WV

#24 Jul 26, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I hear he's always exuding either semen or feces on people...or of course saliva if it's another male's genitals, LMAO!
Hey Jogger yeah, you will be safe since you are a woman..as long as you aren't a manly looking woman, LOL (just kidding) because women are not The Frothman's type at all. He'll just shriek at you and draw back because of his fright at not
knowing what a woman is.
I hope they catch that nasty perv!!
well

Georgetown, KY

#25 Jul 26, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
You all are mistaken I believe. The creature present at (Kneel &) Bob Gaymost Park is not The Mothman..it is The FROTHMAN (aka WTF/Communist China). He got that name by the way he foams at the mouth when he obsesses about sucking d!cks, his eyes glow green with P3n1S envy, and he flies about fluttering like a fairy.
LMAO!
somebody mentions peter puffers or queers and you just come running don't you gayboy?

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#26 Jul 27, 2013
Denver wrote:
<quoted text>I hope they catch that nasty perv!!
I do too. I heard there's a chance the new mystery show Joe Rogan Questions Everything (on Sy Fy) may be doing an episode where they
try to hunt down and capture The Frothman. I wonder if Joe Rogan himself will be the gay-bait for it?
Ron

Stollings, WV

#27 Jul 27, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
I do too. I heard there's a chance the new mystery show Joe Rogan Questions Everything (on Sy Fy) may be doing an episode where they
try to hunt down and capture The Frothman. I wonder if Joe Rogan himself will be the gay-bait for it?
Wonder if the filming will be at Bob Amos?
Bluecat

Ashburn, VA

#28 Jul 27, 2013
It should be. That thing is getting more aggressive

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#29 Jul 27, 2013
Ron wrote:
<quoted text>Wonder if the filming will be at Bob Amos?
I assume they will be, Ron unless they have already filmed the episode there without anyone knowing about..I'm not sure really. If there's going to be a film crew up there running
around filming then here is a chance for many of the sick, vile creatures from the local
homosexual sub-community to flaunt their depravity about the park and hopefully get caught
and hopefully shipped out of here to somewhere more conducive to their despicable conduct.
Fox News Is A Joke

Stollings, WV

#30 Jul 31, 2013
What time are they filming? I wouldn't wanna be left out !
Bluecat

Knoxville, TN

#31 Aug 1, 2013
He nuts on people to show his disgust of the liberal media.
rofl

Richmond, KY

#32 Aug 1, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume they will be, Ron unless they have already filmed the episode there without anyone knowing about..I'm not sure really. If there's going to be a film crew up there running
around filming then here is a chance for many of the sick, vile creatures from the local
homosexual sub-community to flaunt their depravity about the park and hopefully get caught
and hopefully shipped out of here to somewhere more conducive to their despicable conduct.
hey are you ok? who blasted on your face this time? aaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahahhahahahh aha!

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#33 Aug 1, 2013
rofl wrote:
<quoted text> hey are you ok? who blasted on your face this time? aaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahahhahahahh aha!
That's a glaze left from going down on your Mother. Oops, confused you there, huh? Sorry, I forgot how you homosexuals despise the puss.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#35 Aug 2, 2013
DAYUM wrote:
<quoted text>that was that dam WTF STAND'S FOR (Was That FU=KER)
That nasty bastard does not "stand" for anything, D. He/It slithers
around like the slimy ooze that it is and is occasionally sighted as
The Frothman when he/it goes out seeking male genitals from which to suck.
fat tree ought

Richmond, KY

#36 Aug 4, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
That nasty bastard does not "stand" for anything, D. He/It slithers
around like the slimy ooze that it is and is occasionally sighted as
The Frothman when he/it goes out seeking male genitals from which to suck.
and here we are again...another thread...and here you are right on cue...discussing eating mens genitals...semen..and lying on your back... im just saying do you see a pattern now?
AreYouSerious

Stollings, WV

#37 Aug 4, 2013
fat tree ought wrote:
<quoted text> and here we are again...another thread...and here you are right on cue...discussing eating mens genitals...semen..and lying on your back... im just saying do you see a pattern now?
LOL,you had to join in on the conversation!

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#38 Aug 5, 2013
AreYouSerious wrote:
<quoted text>LOL,you had to join in on the conversation!
LMAO! Isn't it ironic that very explicit and severely unflattering descriptions targeting those vile deviants attracts a certain "type" of sick degenerate here (aka Fat Tree Ought, WTF, etc.) every time?!

Since: Aug 14

United States

#39 Aug 27, 2014
You guys. Listen. I have been reeding your jokes and some is funny but mostly their not as I have seen the real MOTHMAN many a time at Bob's Amos when I have been doing my walking on the track there. I seen him doing chin ups in the Randy Jones memorial park one time and the other time he was playing tennis with the ghost of Doctor Don. The next day after they tore down Dairy Cheer. Coincidence??????
Monster-Bation

Prestonsburg, KY

#40 Aug 29, 2014
Frothman should get along great with the grASSman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clerk Fired Somebody 1 min Dismissed 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Strel 151,742
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 19 min IND 33,302
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 25 min Red_Forman 25,711
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 26 min Red_Forman 7,760
Word Association (Aug '11) 34 min Red_Forman 6,986
Abortion is a human right. 3 hr Trumpman 41
amy maybe putnam was framed (Jan '15) 5 hr Just awful 15

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages