Romney won debate
Laughing

Drift, KY

#103 Oct 6, 2012
Oh FYI Obama is still ahead in every poll.
Alley Oops

Elkhorn City, KY

#104 Oct 6, 2012
Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure God has a special for people who use language like yours. Calling someone a "fool" is a sin. Hatred is a sin. You might want to get off the computer and attend church a little more often. I am betting you are about as red-necked as they come. I am also betting that you stand up and swear to be a God loving person.
You sure suck out of the arse ,damm get out house shut in moron .
Laughing

Drift, KY

#106 Oct 6, 2012
Proud of my tan wrote:
A rose by any other color....a 'president' by any other color? LMAO!
A fool is a fool is a fool...
We just heard from the one and only imbecilic 'laughing' fool in post 102.
I don't have to worry about answering to God. Do you? See, you cannot type one post without using foul language or sinning. That only shows your lack of education (I am betting high school drop-out) and your fear of God. Why don't you at least to pretend that you are an intelligent person. It is apparent you are very uneducated. Thus, no one will ever be able to have a normal conversation with someone who holds so much bitterness and anger and is stupid. I am going to vote for Romney just so you can get what you deserve! Good luck explaining your language and hatred to God when you pass on. They say it is might hot down there.
Laughing

Drift, KY

#107 Oct 6, 2012
Alley Oops wrote:
<quoted text> You sure suck out of the arse ,damm get out house shut in moron .
Why can't you post an intelligent comment? You do know what intelligent means don't you? No, never mind you don't have a clue what it means. Your comments sound like you are in the 4th grade.
Proud of my tan

Pikeville, KY

#108 Oct 6, 2012
Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>Why can't you post an intelligent comment? You do know what intelligent means don't you? No, never mind you don't have a clue what it means. Your comments sound like you are in the 4th grade.
I gave you good judgements on that one so you'd at least know what it looks like once.

An absolute constant on here is the fact that uneducated people like you and 'bleeding' resort to telling obviously VERY intelligent people they are morbidly stupid fools like yourself.
response

Thelma, KY

#109 Oct 6, 2012
Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have to worry about answering to God. Do you? See, you cannot type one post without using foul language or sinning. That only shows your lack of education (I am betting high school drop-out) and your fear of God. Why don't you at least to pretend that you are an intelligent person. It is apparent you are very uneducated. Thus, no one will ever be able to have a normal conversation with someone who holds so much bitterness and anger and is stupid. I am going to vote for Romney just so you can get what you deserve! Good luck explaining your language and hatred to God when you pass on. They say it is might hot down there.
If you were answering to God, you wouldn't be one here tooting the virtues of an immoral, lieing president. No, you don't know God, so leave him out of it. Chriatians are offended by Obama, unless they are black, then they usually replace God with Obama. Some blacks do not because they have Godly pastors in place. Although, Romney is a M0ormon, he still has good character and personal integrity. Have I told you hes smart, hes very smart.
response

Thelma, KY

#110 Oct 6, 2012
karlVII wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one brain washed sorry sap, I will post reliable information regarding Willard Romney and how he Screwed hard working average Americans and left the state of Mass. In ruins...
Oh and did you know this great country has NEVER had a rich creep that made his Billions and Billions in AMERICA but he banks in the Cayman Islands run for President???? Explain that one, he is Un-American and Un_Fit to be President
OK, lib, let a democrat turned republican explain that. Cayman Islands is a base for international investments, not just Romney. It has a low tax rate and is descret. It is legel to own investment accounts set up ther as long as the proper forms are filed with the iRS and appropriate taxes paid. Romney has done nothing illegel.
Did I tell you, Romney is smart, vey, very smart. This is no trust fund (well he was, but gave it all away) baby.
response

Thelma, KY

#111 Oct 6, 2012
response wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were answering to God, you wouldn't be one here tooting the virtues of an immoral, lieing president. No, you don't know God, so leave him out of it. Chriatians are offended by Obama, unless they are black, then they usually replace God with Obama. Some blacks do not because they have Godly pastors in place. Although, Romney is a M0ormon, he still has good character and personal integrity. Have I told you hes smart, hes very smart.
OOps, as Obama would say when the ambassador and 3 Americans were killed by terrorist after he ignored security requests for 6 months, My bad. I had you confused with the illiterate gang.
response

Thelma, KY

#112 Oct 6, 2012
karlVII wrote:
President Barack Obama and the Democrats raised $181 million in September
1,825,813 people came together to raise $181 million for President Obama's inevitable re-election in September
contributions were $250 or less, with an average contribution of $53
Yes and much of that came from the 90 billion US dollars he gave for green energy.
response

Thelma, KY

#113 Oct 6, 2012
karlVII wrote:
Economic statistics:
During Romney’s tenure, Massachusetts lost manufacturing jobs faster than the national average
Massachusetts rate of losing manufacturing jobs was slower than before and after Mitt Romney took office
Massachusetts’ unemployment rate was 5.6% when Romney entered office and 4.7% when he left office
Romney vetoed a bill that would ban the state of Massachusetts from “contracting with companies that outsourced labor overseas”
In December 2006, Massachusetts’ unemployment rate was 4.7%, while the national average was 4.4%.
http://www.truthfulpolitics.com/http:/truthfu...
Spin it any way you want, but Mitt entered office in 2003. Mass. was shedding jobs much faster than the rest of America. Overall his performance while in office was more positive than negetive. Especially considering that Mass legistures were 87% democratic. So your point would be????
Dumb

Ransom, KY

#114 Oct 7, 2012
response wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, lib, let a democrat turned republican explain that. Cayman Islands is a base for international investments, not just Romney. It has a low tax rate and is descret. It is legel to own investment accounts set up ther as long as the proper forms are filed with the iRS and appropriate taxes paid. Romney has done nothing illegel.
Did I tell you, Romney is smart, vey, very smart. This is no trust fund (well he was, but gave it all away) baby.
Yes it is legal but you and I both know that rich americans have used the Cayman and Swiss accounts to cheat the goverment of tax revenue.They are called tax havens.Just because he gave all his trust fund to the moron church doesnt mean he didnt get a leg up in life by being born with a siver spoon in his azz.There are lots of people who are just as smart and smarter who could never afford to go to colledge let alone harvard.
Dumb

Ransom, KY

#115 Oct 7, 2012
response wrote:
<quoted text>
Spin it any way you want, but Mitt entered office in 2003. Mass. was shedding jobs much faster than the rest of America. Overall his performance while in office was more positive than negetive. Especially considering that Mass legistures were 87% democratic. So your point would be????
When Obama became president unemployment was around 7.8% we were bleeding jobs around 800,000 a month.The unemployment went to 10% and after 30 months of private sector job growth somewher around 4.5 million jobs Obama now has the country back to where we were before the economic meltdown of 8 years of republican policy.Not bad considering the republican house has blocked almost every thing.So now whats your point there"response"
Forfeit

Ransom, KY

#116 Oct 7, 2012
4 coal wrote:
Romney won the debate hands down!
It was a one man show. Obama wasn't interested. I think I would call it more of a forfeit. That Romney sure can lie though. Pinocchio ain't got anything on him.
Forfeit

Ransom, KY

#117 Oct 7, 2012
Common Sense wrote:
Once again, it is common sense that what Obama is doing isn't working. I think that there is more to worry about than Obama Care all the time. Don't get me wrong health care coverage is IMPORTANT, but it less people are working I think we need to strongly work on the economy.
Once again you have proven you have no common sense. Obama's policies are working. Policies don't work overnight. And did the job numbers have improved according to Friday's report. Of course you wouldn't know that information. Most of you posters get on here to just to bash a man you hate. Most of you never had an interest in politics or in voting until you saw a man you hate. The color of his skin wouldn't have anything to do with it, would it? Of course not.
Dee

Thelma, KY

#118 Oct 7, 2012
Dumb wrote:
<quoted text>When Obama became president unemployment was around 7.8% we were bleeding jobs around 800,000 a month.The unemployment went to 10% and after 30 months of private sector job growth somewher around 4.5 million jobs Obama now has the country back to where we were before the economic meltdown of 8 years of republican policy.Not bad considering the republican house has blocked almost every thing.So now whats your point there"response"
Ive already made that point several post ago. If you consider anything Bagdad Bob as legit, well, thats stretching it.
Daisy Duke

Greensburg, KY

#119 Oct 7, 2012
Dumb wrote:
<quoted text>When Obama became president unemployment was around 7.8% we were bleeding jobs around 800,000 a month.The unemployment went to 10% and after 30 months of private sector job growth somewher around 4.5 million jobs Obama now has the country back to where we were before the economic meltdown of 8 years of republican policy.Not bad considering the republican house has blocked almost every thing.So now whats your point there"response"
Obama now has the country back to where we were?? How in hell is he responsible for bringing down the unemployment numbers? He deserves absolutely no credit for anything while this country is barely hanging on as we wait to be rescued. The REAL unemployment numbers are around 11% based on a recent survey that included those folks who just gave up and are no longer receiving unemployment benefits and are not actively seeking work.
The above was written by an ex-Democrat.
Alley Oops

Elkhorn City, KY

#120 Oct 7, 2012
High gas prices and power bills some people better wake up ! Under Obama going get more dire ,his hope and change is killing us .Liberals ownly for there selfs ,they can kizz my hillbilly arse .
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#121 Oct 7, 2012
Silly wrote:
Sad to see decent Coal Miners hoping Romney will win when he has been shown to hate coal, aand even proudly stated he would not help an industry that kills it's workers. A lot of us didn't even watch the debates, not even remotely interested. A Muslim and a Mormon, and you sad people are arguing which is the worst. Either way it goes America is a downward spiral. Even worse is ome idiot thinking he can give the wealthy more tax breaks and not put us even further in to debt, ridiculous. About the only difference between these worthless bums is one wants the poor to foot the bill and the other wants the wealthy. Neither has enough sense o figure out it is gonna take both, gonna take compromise. Something neither is up to. If Romney somehow pulls it off you can be sure that civil uprising might just finally come to fruition. Republicans won't quit until we go the way of Russia, and a complete collapse.
What's even MORE sad, is that there are folks like you out there that doesn't get it. Hell, we KNOW how Obama feels about coal, he's more than proved his point. Please explain to me how Romney could do any worse amd why it would be sad to vote out the guy that we KNOW hates coal, and give the other guy a chance????? You're logic makes no sense.....
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#122 Oct 7, 2012
Daisy Duke wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama now has the country back to where we were?? How in hell is he responsible for bringing down the unemployment numbers? He deserves absolutely no credit for anything while this country is barely hanging on as we wait to be rescued. The REAL unemployment numbers are around 11% based on a recent survey that included those folks who just gave up and are no longer receiving unemployment benefits and are not actively seeking work.
The above was written by an ex-Democrat.
It seems to be very "conicidental" that within 2 days of getting embarrassed by Romney that they come out with GREAT news about jobs and the economy. I don't doubt that maybe some folks were hired, but they don't tell you what kind of jobs they are. It's getting close to Christmas...most of these jobs are probably temporary positions with Macy's, JC Penney...etc.
Epitapher

Pikeville, KY

#123 Oct 7, 2012
The lies,

deceipt,

screwy math,

allowing a group of Americans who 'knew something' to be murdered in Libya,

Completely destroying the way of life of a large segmant of America who opposed him,

Laughing, partying, and begging dirty campaign money in Las Vegas as our innocent American representives were still burning and scorching,

Making fun of Christians and gun owners,

Worshipping something in a 'church' with a 'pastor' who is a communist and vicious anti-American,

Standing in agreement as HIS BELOVED anti American pastor yelled, with fist in the air, "GOD DAMN AMERICA",

Running his presidential campaign from the home of bill ayers, a loud, vocal PROUDLY PROCLAIMED anti-American communist terrorist who admits to bombing the United States in hopes of bringing about OUR total destruction.

Ayers siad his only regret was "I didn't do enough"

My tan has turned, so 'you people' can again hate me for the 'color of my skin'...WHITE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Island Creek shooting 1 min right on the mark 112
judge in conn case pleads guilty! 20 min Ohreally 4
Message to girls 38 min NotKimDavis 7
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 50 min Uncle Tom 32,364
Airport mobile home 59 min Sick of Ray Ray 69
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Patrick 148,873
Glen Hammond Ray Jones Round 2 1 hr DoubleLL 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages