Molly the goat

Clemmons, NC

#229 Jan 1, 2011
I used to do her on the edge of a cliff.Every time I'd push forward,she'd push right back.
aches for more

Waynesboro, VA

#230 Jan 2, 2011
My best sex partner by far was my brother in law. He'd kiss my neck and breast, his firm hands on my thighs, while he thrust his huge dick inside me. Sex with him was amazing. I just got off thinking about. I'd love to do that again.
Just sayin

Ransom, KY

#231 Jan 6, 2011
Scott is the best... may not be the biggest, but certainly the best!!!
memories

Betsy Layne, KY

#232 Jan 10, 2011
brandon D. by far was the best!
my cooch knows

Pikeville, KY

#233 Jan 10, 2011
the state trooper, who laid me down face first over the hood of his car and ran his hands all up and down my body, and took me hard from behind, thrusting himself deeper and deeper into me, until i screamed out in pleasure and desire begging for more and harder
then i woke up.....
GreatMemory

United States

#234 Jan 10, 2011
Best i ever had was a girl that lived somewhere in the Millard area. I won't say her full name, But her first name was Anna and Last name started with an A.
The other girls couldn't hold a light to her.
I haven't seen her since before i got married.
But i heard she is now happily married now and off the dating market. Her husbands a lucky man whoever he is.
wanting more

Betsy Layne, KY

#235 Feb 9, 2011
im not gonna mention his name, but his initials are JP, he was amazing, he made love to me, he didnt jus "f*ck" me, he paid attention to every part of my body, and he lasted allll night long! i got off so many times BEST SEX EVER!
hmmmm

Pikeville, KY

#236 Feb 9, 2011
nice wrote:
if you live in pikeville you should know her. she used to work at burger king for a while.
That is only because "lefty" don't talk.
hmmmm

Pikeville, KY

#237 Feb 9, 2011
l AM THE TOPIC wrote:
I am just glad that my conquests are not on here bragging about me like they do in person when I put them back on the road.I am just glad they are not taking over this whole thread telling about my greatness.
that is only because "lefty" don't talk... damn got the wrong quote the first time.
hehehehehehe

United States

#238 Feb 9, 2011
JANIE is the best makes that thing grip like a viceummummmumumu greattasteing too
my opinion

Pikeville, KY

#239 Feb 10, 2011
Several were the best ever!! But the one that stands out most causes me to have to jack every time I get her on my mind...she craved it like a dog craves a bone!

Too bad her husband didn't appreciate me filling her every orfice with my man juice!

Miss you ______!!!!
sweet as sugar

Pikeville, KY

#241 Feb 10, 2011
The best I ever had was a guy with the initials B.A. Good-looking. Adorable brown eyes. Skinny and in shape. Just a bit muscular. Dark tan. God he was so hot. I miss him.
fuckyoubitch

Winchester, KY

#242 Feb 21, 2011
pissedoff wrote:
Kelly Bentley was awesome and he can suck well. However the best sex partner I have ever had is my right hand!
Which kelly bentley you talking about? how long has it been since he sucked your .... and where and when?
The one and only

United States

#243 Feb 21, 2011
Where is this kelly bentley from.. I know one I was just wondering if it is the same one or not.
The one and only

United States

#244 Feb 21, 2011
Which one is it. I know a Kelly Bentley. Where is he from?
fuckyoubitch

Winchester, KY

#245 Feb 22, 2011
he is from pikeville works at the mark 2...how do you know him just wondering
fuckyoubitch

United States

#246 Feb 22, 2011
you gonna reply back lol
BestyLayneGirl

Jackson, KY

#247 Feb 22, 2011
The best i ever had was a guy named kenny simon, he put me in my place real fast, and he has a big cock and it felt so amazing he didnt stop 1 time, best time ever, i say any of you other girls can add him on facebook i kno he has it
Scarlet

Richmond, KY

#248 Feb 22, 2011
BestyLayneGirl wrote:
The best i ever had was a guy named kenny simon, he put me in my place real fast, and he has a big cock and it felt so amazing he didnt stop 1 time, best time ever, i say any of you other girls can add him on facebook i kno he has it
I totally agree.
So when did your amazing hook up happen. haha I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours.
MyBfWouldKillMe

Jackson, KY

#249 Feb 23, 2011
This was Last Summer When it Happend, It really was amazing and still the best I ever Had

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Aug '11) 3 min MUSICK-NESS 5,991
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 6 min MUSICK-NESS 22,991
Nightlife, bars, clubs, restaurants in Pikeville 8 min Gestapo in Sweaters 7
WXCC talks Internet annonimity. 10 min thatsthetick 20
Rude Wal-Mart Cashier (Jul '13) 19 min Denise 116
Asplundh Tree Expert Company (Aug '09) 24 min Worker 68
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 32 min Ex-Democrat for M... 21,687
jaunita deskins 2 hr Whatever 20
PMC Affairs 5 hr truth teller 17
Commons Apartments 7 hr Back Scratching 150
The May Administration 16 hr URDelusional 8
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News