Who's That Hot Chick At Walmart?

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GodLovesYou

Mesquite, NV

#1 Dec 18, 2012
Saw this girl out there with long straight brown hair, wears tight jeans, about 18 or so, usually restocking shelves. Body that kills.

She's too fine to be from Pikeville. Anyone know who she is and if she's got a guy?
learn to read

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Dec 18, 2012
They all wear name tags, if you cant read, why didn't you ask her when you seen her? If you don't have the guts to do that, why even bother asking on here? Are you going to spank your monkey thinking of her name? It is clear you don't have the guts to talk to her or you already would have. You are pathetic. Just keep playing your dungeons and dragons.
Jim

Chapmanville, WV

#3 Dec 18, 2012
That's Amy and she's married with 3 kids and another one on the way!
Chit Stain

Elkhorn City, KY

#4 Dec 18, 2012
Damm people get yer shit and get out instead standing around gawking Damm .
GodLovesYou

Mesquite, NV

#5 Dec 18, 2012
learn to read wrote:
They all wear name tags, if you cant read, why didn't you ask her when you seen her? If you don't have the guts to do that, why even bother asking on here? Are you going to spank your monkey thinking of her name? It is clear you don't have the guts to talk to her or you already would have. You are pathetic. Just keep playing your dungeons and dragons.
No name badge, sir. Probably because she's a trainee.
She looks barely touched by Pikeville's drug problem, so I'm even doubtful she's from there.
Unlike you, I'm working and not living off of benefits and/or a fake disability, so I don't have time to hang out at Walmart with the druggies.
kids r spoiled

Pikeville, KY

#6 Dec 19, 2012
ok ok, lets get this straight, so EVERYONE in pikeville is on drugs???
im just trying to see if i understand that
because im in pikeville quite alot and i dont see that many people working in stores, restaurants, etc who seem to be on drugs
i mean, maybe some are
but to say shes probably not from pikeville because she doesnt look like shes on drugs
really???
you would be surprised some of the people i know who are on drugs, who function in high paying jobs
who wear nice clothes, have clear skin and nice hair
so tell me, what does a drug addict look like
obama hater

Lebanon, KY

#7 Dec 19, 2012
Dude I hung out with her last night and wow is all i can say about her....this bitch can party like a rock star..ive never seen anybody drink that much beer, smoke that much pot, eat that many pills, snort that much meth in one night and still give a fucking awesome headjob.....wooo epic night!!!!
Bluecat

Kodak, TN

#8 Dec 19, 2012
obama hater wrote:
Dude I hung out with her last night and wow is all i can say about her....this bitch can party like a rock star..ive never seen anybody drink that much beer, smoke that much pot, eat that many pills, snort that much meth in one night and still give a fucking awesome headjob.....wooo epic night!!!!
I would pay a $50.O0 phone bill just to hear her piss in a bucket.
kids r spoiled

Pikeville, KY

#9 Dec 19, 2012
Bluecat wrote:
<quoted text>I would pay a $50.O0 phone bill just to hear her piss in a bucket.
damn hell buddy send me 100 dollars and i will piss in a bucket and shit in a coffee cup
GodLovesYou

Mesquite, NV

#10 Dec 19, 2012
Heh, she's not a mongoloid=not from Pikeville. Must be visiting or going to the university (why anyone would, I don't know).
Please

Virgie, KY

#11 Dec 19, 2012
Another desperate female starting a thread about themselves. Pathetic!
GodLovesYou

Mesquite, NV

#12 Dec 20, 2012
Please wrote:
Another desperate female starting a thread about themselves. Pathetic!
You must be one of Pikeville's beautiful, round tub o' lard hillbilly women that can't get in a doorway sideways and just knows only how to have kids and get welfare money, thus your jealousy of this fine, fine, in shape gal at Walmart.

Hopefully she doesn't meet meth and painkillers.
tiny dancer

Pikeville, KY

#13 Dec 20, 2012
why dont you ask her if shes available and take her to penn station for a sub
GodLovesYou

Mesquite, NV

#14 Dec 20, 2012
tiny dancer wrote:
why dont you ask her if shes available and take her to penn station for a sub
"Penn Station"

Classy. Where every chick wants to be taken. She certainly looks a lot classier than the normal Pikeville gal. At the least, say Pig in a Poke, or something.

Certainly, she looks like she's yearning to get out of Pikeville.
obama hater

Georgetown, KY

#15 Dec 20, 2012
take her to the blue raven....show her you have money instead of pills
tiny dancer

Pikeville, KY

#16 Dec 20, 2012
obama hater wrote:
take her to the blue raven....show her you have money instead of pills
hahaha, yea, he aint got no fukkin money, he probably lives with his mom and has to wait til her check comes on the 3rd so he can take a woman, that is if he can find one to go out with him, out to eat, probably in the food city deli, but only if she will eat a cold sandwich so he can pay with his foodstamps
oh and by the way, no penn station isnt CLASSY, but it is next door to walmart and since she probably only gets 10 mins for lunch, and penn station has some yummie subs and soups but i get it, you cant spring for nothing that costly
Hilflippinlariou s

Clayton, NC

#17 Dec 21, 2012
GodLovesYou wrote:
<quoted text>
"Penn Station"
Classy. Where every chick wants to be taken. She certainly looks a lot classier than the normal Pikeville gal. At the least, say Pig in a Poke, or something.
Certainly, she looks like she's yearning to get out of Pikeville.
Right. Because it's classy for you to come on topix to try and find out who the girl is? Please forgive me. You are obviously the epidomy of class and distinction.

You sicken me. You have a name that implies that even were you not a born again believer that you somehow embrace the Christian principles of loving one another as you love yourself. And yet you take the time to throw around snide insults and make such ludicrous judgmental comments as to say that everyone in Pikeville is somehow "touched" by drugs and that you can tell whether or not someone is simply by how well-built or attractive they are. There ARE countless people in Pike County that do have drug problems. There are as many or more (and the numbers overlap I'm sure) that have a too-lazy-to-get-off-my-fat-rea r-so-I'm-going-to-a-disability -attorney-and-drawin'-me-a-che ck problem.

But there are many MANY more than that who, just like me, spend every day getting up before daylight to get their children off to school and then going off to work. People who work in this community to help their fellow man. People who's closest link to the drug epidemic in America is the amount of Advil or Tylenol they take.

You are a hypocrite and a fool. It makes me sick that ANYONE could spend the kind of time that you do on a day to day basis here on topix spreading dissention and have the nerve and audacity to use God's name as your banner. The Word is very clear that we are not to use God's name in vain....it doesn't specify that you aren't only to use it in profanity, and that is a beautiful example of using His name in vain. By all means, continue to spread your hate.

Have yourself a Merry Christmas! And for the love of Pete, someone warn this girl at Wal-Mart about this cat if they DO know who she is.
GodLovesYou

Mesquite, NV

#18 Dec 21, 2012
What do you mean by "epidomy"?

I think Pikeville has been stricken by the problems I name by the Lord as a punishment for its wickedness and those who don't leave, claiming to be righteous and responsible to God, family, and community, will be touched by it and ruined by it.

There's a big chance your children will become addicts and benefits recipients because you want to keep them in Pikeville. If you truly cherished your family and give your kids a fighting chance, you'd leave before it's too late.
Hillflippinlario us

Clayton, NC

#20 Dec 21, 2012
GodLovesYou wrote:
What do you mean by "epidomy"?
I think Pikeville has been stricken by the problems I name by the Lord as a punishment for its wickedness and those who don't leave, claiming to be righteous and responsible to God, family, and community, will be touched by it and ruined by it.
There's a big chance your children will become addicts and benefits recipients because you want to keep them in Pikeville. If you truly cherished your family and give your kids a fighting chance, you'd leave before it's too late.
Epitome.

Congratulations on pointing out my misspelled word! You just won the internet!!

For you to openly claim to speak on behalf of the Lord God and speak the filth and hatred I've seen you post on this and other threads only further proves your blatant hypocrisy. No where in scripture have I ever read that God would punish people for not leaving a town by striking their children with drug addiction (or any sort of punishment for that matter) and ruining them. You are truly pathetic.

The ONLY time that I read that God sent down judgement on specific cities was the fire and brimstone that rained down on Sodom and Gommorah. When Lot, his wife, and two daughters were fleeing the city they were told to not even look back. His wife did and was punished by being turned to a pillar of salt.

If you truly detest Pikeville with such a white hot intensity, then leave. If you truly believe that God is casting down His judgement on Pikeville, then leave and don't look back. Don't check the forums. Don't point your judgmental finger in anyone else's direction. Don't spew your hatred back at it. Don't be a hypocrite. Just go.

What about ANYTHING you've EVER posted in topix do you actually feel has been beneficial in actually LEADING people to God? ANYTHING? At all?

You claim to be a servent of God, but clearly and plainly disregard his commandments by being sexually immoral and by never speaking the truth in love. You openly claim to attempt to speak for God (as though He needs you to do that) by saying, "...the problems I name by the Lord as a punishment for its wickedness..." But there is nothing in the words that you speak that give any God fearing believer any indication that you speak on behalf of the Father. You claim to be hot and yet your heart is so cold. You, my friend, are quite plainly lukewarm.

Revelation 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Which is more easily translated to what I have already said, "Because you are obviously a hypocrite, you sicken me and make me want to vomit."
GodLovesYou

Mesquite, NV

#21 Dec 21, 2012
So I haven't tried leading people to God by talking up the drug problem and actually working to fight it?

It seems the only people fighting with me are the ones who are benefitting from Pikeville's drug infrastructure and don't want it to change.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 18 min C Young Is who I am 34,097
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 26 min Alex Nicole 8,096
Word Association (Aug '11) 44 min Princess Hey 7,150
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 45 min Princess Hey 25,912
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 153,760
Brian Morris 1 hr Sorry Charlie 20
Pikeville MSHA Office (Jul '15) 3 hr Vilis 94
FBI Pikeville worst town 5 hr Tremain L Winslow 83
Bill Hickman and Eddy Coleman 14 hr Totally Rebutted 56

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages