SteelWater will be playing at whitesburg ky 9 till 1..come join the party
excited

Macon, GA

#2 Oct 17, 2010
where will they be playing steve.?
ricky

Macon, GA

#3 Oct 17, 2010
we will be playing at the american leigon on pine mountain..if alls well come out and join the party..see ya there
musicluvr

Richmond, KY

#4 Oct 22, 2010
ricky wrote:
we will be playing at the american leigon on pine mountain..if alls well come out and join the party..see ya there
SteelWater will be performing at the American Legion on Pine Mtn.(Whitesburg) on Sat. night (Oct.23) and again for a Halloween party (same club) on Sat. night Oct. 30 from 9 till 1 a.m.
These parties are open to the public and all are invited...only $5 at the door!!!
SteelWater is a new band out of Pikeville, playing newer country and soft rock (dance music).
musicluvr

Richmond, KY

#5 Oct 24, 2010
musicluvr wrote:
<quoted text>SteelWater will be performing at the American Legion on Pine Mtn.(Whitesburg) on Sat. night (Oct.23) and again for a Halloween party (same club) on Sat. night Oct. 30 from 9 till 1 a.m.
These parties are open to the public and all are invited...only $5 at the door!!!
SteelWater is a new band out of Pikeville, playing newer country and soft rock (dance music).
*UPDATE* SteelWater rocked the house this past Sat. night...the American Legion had a small crowd but everyone stayed until closing, and while bragging on the band, promised to return next Sat. night to the Halloween party and tell all their friends what a good show SteelWater put on!!!
Come join the fun and bring your friends...Dancing till 1 a.m.
musicluvr

Richmond, KY

#6 Oct 27, 2010
musicluvr wrote:
<quoted text>*UPDATE* SteelWater rocked the house this past Sat. night...the American Legion had a small crowd but everyone stayed until closing, and while bragging on the band, promised to return next Sat. night to the Halloween party and tell all their friends what a good show SteelWater put on!!!
musicluvr

Richmond, KY

#7 Nov 3, 2010
musicluvr wrote:
<quoted text>*UPDATE* SteelWater rocked the house this past Sat. night...the American Legion had a small crowd but everyone stayed until closing, and while bragging on the band, promised to return next Sat. night to the Halloween party and tell all their friends what a good show SteelWater put on!!!
**UPDATE AGAIN** SteelWater rocked the house again at the Halloween party!!! Everyone that promised to come back did so and brought friends...almost 100 people in that small club, and all stayed until closing and kept asking for more!!
SteelWater is playing a private wedding party this weekend...they already have a Christmas party booked and have been asked to consider a New Year's party...will keep everyone informed!!
STEELWATER SUCKS

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Jan 1, 2011
DON'T TOOT YOUR OWN HORN, YOU REALLY AIN'T THAT GOOD
music lover

Elkhorn City, KY

#9 Jan 1, 2011
musicluvr wrote:
<quoted text>**UPDATE AGAIN** SteelWater rocked the house again at the Halloween party!!! Everyone that promised to come back did so and brought friends...almost 100 people in that small club, and all stayed until closing and kept asking for more!!
SteelWater is playing a private wedding party this weekend...they already have a Christmas party booked and have been asked to consider a New Year's party...will keep everyone informed!!
can you tell me some of the members in steelwater
Pikeville

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Jan 2, 2011
music lover wrote:
<quoted text> can you tell me some of the members in steelwater
Brennan Case- Lead Vocals
Logan Hall-Lead Guitar/harmony/sings some songs
Ricky Damron- base/piano
Laney Damron-Rythm guitar with some lead
T.W. Damron-Drums
thumper

Virgie, KY

#11 Jan 2, 2011
Bump to the top...they are a good band!
JaneAn Moore

Clarksville, TN

#12 Jan 3, 2011
Well let me tell you all something I went and seen them this past Friday night at Neon American Legion and they rocked that place down....they are really good. I would rather listen to them than most bands that are famous. They are wonderful and they are just perfect together..they play the songs better than the original singers do....lol.....so if anyone wants to knock them you need to go through me first. I know most of the players really well and have known them for years and I will take up for them anyday and at any given time......so leave, Ricky, Logan, T.W., Lane, and Brennan alone.....they are awesome...........and if you dont think so then you obviously have problems or just dont like the type of music that they play..........
musicluvr

Richmond, KY

#13 Jan 3, 2011
JaneAn Moore wrote:
Well let me tell you all something I went and seen them this past Friday night at Neon American Legion and they rocked that place down....they are really good. I would rather listen to them than most bands that are famous. They are wonderful and they are just perfect together..they play the songs better than the original singers do....lol.....so if anyone wants to knock them you need to go through me first. I know most of the players really well and have known them for years and I will take up for them anyday and at any given time......so leave, Ricky, Logan, T.W., Lane, and Brennan alone.....they are awesome..........and if you dont think so then you obviously have problems or just dont like the type of music that they play..........
hey thanks JaneAn...they really did put on a good show...and they were asked to come back as soon as they have an opening!!!
SteelWater will be playing Jan 15th (Sat nite) at the VFW in Whitesburg! Located across from Pine Mtn Grill and about 1000 feet past Pizza Hut. Hope you can make it...tell your friends it is open to the public...only $5 per person.
thumper2

Red Jacket, WV

#14 Jan 3, 2011
???
musicluvr

Richmond, KY

#15 Jan 10, 2011
musicluvr wrote:
<quoted text>hey thanks JaneAn...they really did put on a good show...and they were asked to come back as soon as they have an opening!!!
SteelWater will be playing Jan 15th (Sat nite) at the VFW in Whitesburg! Located across from Pine Mtn Grill and about 1000 feet past Pizza Hut. Hope you can make it...tell your friends it is open to the public...only $5 per person.
The party is still goin on!!!
Can someone explain how 2 posts I have made lately have been deleted? Who does that?
musicluvr

Richmond, KY

#16 Jan 17, 2011
musicluvr wrote:
<quoted text>hey thanks JaneAn...they really did put on a good show...and they were asked to come back as soon as they have an opening!!!
SteelWater really rocked this past Sat nite at the VFW in Whitesburg. We had standing room only and the crowd stayed until closing, and most were still on the dance floor!
Thanks Joan, Sue, Sharon, Tim, and anyone I missed...we had a great time!
SteelWater has been invited back for another performance on April 2nd...come out and enjoy the show.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Strel 149,862
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 37 min Red_Forman 7,589
God bless Donald trump !!!!! 6 hr Vote Trump 37
Why Are So Many People Leaving Pike County ? (May '11) 6 hr Math 964
Shame Shame Democrats Fart In 6 hr Miss Toilet 1
Baby Daddy???? 6 hr grab bag 6
p'villes hot cruizing spot 6 hr grab bag 4

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages