Gay Trailer Bar on Feds Creek

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Home for the Holidays

Roanoke, VA

#1 Nov 29, 2009
I am in from Virginia Tech for the holidays with my roomate who is a Pike Co. resident and I heard rumors that there is a trailer on Feds Creek operating under the radar as a bath house/gay nightclub for local gays.

If anybody wants to e-mail me directions or info email me at sexyhomosexualmale@hotmail.com
Just me

Winchester, KY

#2 Nov 29, 2009
never heard of it not likely inpike co but good luck
redik urloss

Pikeville, KY

#3 Nov 29, 2009
Home for the Holidays wrote:
I am in from Virginia Tech for the holidays with my roomate who is a Pike Co. resident and I heard rumors that there is a trailer on Feds Creek operating under the radar as a bath house/gay nightclub for local gays.
If anybody wants to e-mail me directions or info email me at sexyhomosexualmale@hotmail.com
I think u mean Gay trailor bar on Island creek...and yes there is one but I wont have to mail u directions u can get them from ur mom! lmfao
just me

Winchester, KY

#4 Nov 29, 2009
Mother said she had no idea where it was at? needed to let her know though....
just me

Winchester, KY

#7 Nov 29, 2009
not at all just going along with the topixs lol
Home for the Holidays

Roanoke, VA

#8 Nov 30, 2009
I found out where the gay trailer bar is and they are having a Christmas party where they'll wear stockings over there ding-a-lings! I can't wait to come back to Pike Co! It's the best place on Earth!!!!!!!!
Home for the Holidays

Roanoke, VA

#9 Nov 30, 2009
This is some new info i found out

I heard a rumor that allegedly they sell totem poles and tramadols at the trailer bar on Feds Creek as well as low and high dollar liquor chasers included with the purchase of a pill.

They include a free shot with each pill purchase and there is a doctor and a pharmacist on staff so it is all legal...
Home for the Holidays

Roanoke, VA

#10 Dec 1, 2009
I have a calendar set up and I'm crossing off the days until I get to come home with my roomie to the Gay Trailer Bar on Feds Creek!
ty one on

Elkhorn City, KY

#11 Dec 1, 2009
umm think i know where it is
Home for the Holidays

Roanoke, VA

#12 Dec 1, 2009
ty one on wrote:
umm think i know where it is
You been before? What is it like? I hear they play some good music on the weekends even hire a DJ and such
just me

Winchester, KY

#13 Dec 2, 2009
still no one has said where it is on Feds Creek?
smith

Columbus, OH

#14 Dec 2, 2009
I have a calendar set up and I'm crossing off the days until I get to come home with my roomie to the Gay Trailer Bar on Feds Creek!
You may want to change your travel plans. The trailer was shut down by the county health department. You might want to try one of the larger metro areas for your type of festivities. Have a nice holiday and I hope your meeting all of your educational needs.
Home for the Holidays

Roanoke, VA

#16 Dec 2, 2009
smith wrote:
<quoted text>You may want to change your travel plans. The trailer was shut down by the county health department. You might want to try one of the larger metro areas for your type of festivities. Have a nice holiday and I hope your meeting all of your educational needs.
I just about cried until I called my buddy and he said that it is still open! His dad's cousin is the pharmacist there, so he is in the know!
Dixi Reked

Pikeville, KY

#17 Dec 2, 2009
<quoted text>
I just about cried until I called my buddy and he said that it is still open! His dad's cousin is the pharmacist there, so he is in the know!
U must be the one Dikie was talkin about that is cummin home for the Holidaze! I can't wait to meat u. I hear that when u bend over we will smell Ky jelly and strawberry glaze!Umm. cousin Big John is going to luv on u. Why I can see him now just lickin all over ur face out back of the "Gay Trailor." We cain't wait to Have u several time's. There sure will be some jolly ole' time's. Ur new friend Peter B. Nutz.
Home for the Holidays

Radford, VA

#18 Dec 3, 2009
Dixi Reked wrote:
<quoted text>U must be the one Dikie was talkin about that is cummin home for the Holidaze! I can't wait to meat u. I hear that when u bend over we will smell Ky jelly and strawberry glaze!Umm. cousin Big John is going to luv on u. Why I can see him now just lickin all over ur face out back of the "Gay Trailor." We cain't wait to Have u several time's. There sure will be some jolly ole' time's. Ur new friend Peter B. Nutz.
Not funny! The Gay Trailor bar on Feds Creek isn't some backwoods establishment. It is rumored to actually be a classy place inspired by the Gay Trailer Bar in Chelsea NYC.
Dixi Reked

Pikeville, KY

#19 Dec 3, 2009
OMG! Ur serious! That is funny shit right there I don't care who u r or where u r that is funny....but on a more serious note we don't have many gays other than the ones we have known for years...this younger generation just goes gay and then goes away...they don't stick around for long Gay haul...
Smith

Columbus, OH

#20 Dec 3, 2009
<quoted text>
Not funny! The Gay Trailor bar on Feds Creek isn't some backwoods establishment. It is rumored to actually be a classy place inspired by the Gay Trailer Bar in Chelsea NYC.
Okay it's still open. You seem to have your heart set on it. If you think it exists than it does. If this makes you happy Im all for happiness. I don't even know where this Fed's creek is but It's probably a nice place like most of the area in that particular region. Anyway have a nice holiday with the folks and Im sure you won't be sharing this information with them.
LORDY

Kermit, WV

#21 Dec 3, 2009
Dixi Reked wrote:
OMG! Ur serious! That is funny shit right there I don't care who u r or where u r that is funny....but on a more serious note we don't have many gays other than the ones we have known for years...this younger generation just goes gay and then goes away...they don't stick around for long Gay haul...
I hope that is true farther away the better thats what i like about living around here so i dont see much of that..
Just me

Winchester, KY

#22 Dec 5, 2009
anyone know where this gay trailer thing is at on feds cree?
Home for the Holidays

Radford, VA

#23 Dec 5, 2009
Just me wrote:
anyone know where this gay trailer thing is at on feds cree?
Yep, I know where it is! The gay bars in the city do not hold a candle to it from what I've heard!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prohibition nightclub 28 min mwww 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr curtjester1 135,025
Alethea Chaney 1 hr hey 2
Please answer! Does Pike County get Spring Brea... 1 hr josienthepuzzycars 1
murder in letcher county (Jan '14) 1 hr 3 Armed Thugs 341
Rumors of Rory Hall and/or Friends involved in ... (Dec '11) 2 hr unknown 100
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 hr Ronald was a poser 24,586
Restaurant spreading Stomach Virus 2 hr Fleming 7
Allstate safe driving Check??? (Dec '10) 3 hr r ward 51
Dead Attorney Herman Lester 5 hr Hermans friend 82
App Air Needs More Money 9 hr Concerned pilot 25
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]