First Prev
of 3
Next Last
godha

Richmond, KY

#43 Jul 23, 2013
Partner38 wrote:
<quoted text>You cannot say that someone cannot change. Cause I myself have done close to 5 calendar years in jail and I am now over 6 yrs. clean and sober and have a Blessed life. People can change it is about making that decision and realizing there is someone greater than they are to lean on (GOD). We are all good people just making bad life choices when we are under the influence.
God hates drug addicts. that's why he made them addicts so they would suffer.
Honestly

Hagerhill, KY

#44 Jul 24, 2013
godha wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know you knew God personally and his loves and hates. Anyway, your comment is closed minded and stupid. I could write more but why fight with someone like you? It's not worth it.
indeed

Richmond, KY

#45 Jul 24, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know you knew God personally and his loves and hates. Anyway, your comment is closed minded and stupid. I could write more but why fight with someone like you? It's not worth it.
yes he hates dope heads. that's why he lets them live for so long because they are quite funny to watch. even he enjoys watching how they screw up their lives.
Twilight

Clintwood, VA

#46 Jul 26, 2013
maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
well Anthony Puett and Roberts are both pretty stupid is why they would do this. Anthony walked off work release the day he was paroled. but as far as minimum sentence goes they have both been convicted and spent time on felonies in the last few years. Roberts had skipped parole before this. so I don't think they will get minimum and the parole board looks at your past such as if you were on parole before and behavior on
parole. Even if they were paroled these two guys don't have a chance. They will go right back in a soon as they are released.
I dont know Anthony Puett but i know Anthony Roberts very well. He is my husbands cousin. He IS NOT STUPID!!! He made a stupid decision because of drugs. You only know half of what your talking about. He did not walk off from work release EVER. He got out on parole and yes he did skip out on parole. Anthony is a very sweet guy and when hes himself he would give anything to help people. People should keep their mouths shut if they dont know him well. It seems you obviously dont.

Everyone please keep these guys and their families in your prayers.
little foot

Elkhorn City, KY

#47 Jul 26, 2013
godha wrote:
<quoted text>
you are almost too dumb to even answer, but jesus loves all, and jesus loves your good for nothing ass too, sadly.
onbl

Richmond, KY

#48 Jul 27, 2013
Twilight wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know Anthony Puett but i know Anthony Roberts very well. He is my husbands cousin. He IS NOT STUPID!!! He made a stupid decision because of drugs. You only know half of what your talking about. He did not walk off from work release EVER. He got out on parole and yes he did skip out on parole. Anthony is a very sweet guy and when hes himself he would give anything to help people. People should keep their mouths shut if they dont know him well. It seems you obviously dont.
Everyone who thinks Anthony Roberts is stupid you are wrong. if Anthony was above a retard maybe he would have thought this through and not walked into the woods to be caught. Blame everyone else but Anthony that's his problem. don't waste a prayer on these idiots. at least the family knows they are safe and not going to be killed out here running around doing crap like this. they are going to be there a long long time.
Honestly

Hagerhill, KY

#49 Jul 27, 2013
Not In This Life wrote:
<quoted text> You are wrong, In this life the courts will judge and GOD will judge in the HERE AFTER.
Whoever you are, please get over yourself. Telling people their wrong for their beliefs. I didn't know you were God, yourself. Sure, sure, the courts will judge and most of the time, the sentencing is laughable. Its all about who you know in this day in age. As for God judging yeah, probably but what is Here After?? Take your judgmental attitude to Church and us leave open minded people alone.
alwayspraying

Abingdon, VA

#50 Jul 28, 2013
Twilight wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you for upholding Roberts I also kno him personally and think he is a wonderful person when he is himself. I also am praying for these boys and their families
iheard

Richmond, KY

#51 Jul 28, 2013
alwayspraying wrote:
<quoted text> thank you for upholding Roberts I also kno him personally and think he is a wonderful person when he is himself. I also am praying for these boys and their families
I heard Anthony is having a rough time in jail and was on suicide watch. he says he knows he is gone for 20 years. he cant handle doing time. what a coward. he cant even handle parole or being out here. he has screwed up every chance he has had
Honestly

Hagerhill, KY

#52 Jul 28, 2013
iheard wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard Anthony is having a rough time in jail and was on suicide watch. he says he knows he is gone for 20 years. he cant handle doing time. what a coward. he cant even handle parole or being out here. he has screwed up every chance he has had
Well I heard, I do believe you heard wrong, my dear. I HEARD, he wasn't on suicide watch and in a plain holding cell. Maybe, he is gone for 20 years, maybe he is gone for much less. We will not know until the sentencing is brought down. A lot of people can not handle doing time. That does not make them cowards, that makes them humans. We have so much hate toward these two guys but most of you do not know them, personally. Why talk and write false details when its obvious you do not know them or what the hell is going on with them at this present time.
dontwaste

Richmond, KY

#53 Jul 28, 2013
Indictment #: 07-CR-0137
<>Crime Date: 3/16/2007
Conviction Date: 9/17/2007
Conviction County: Pike

Indictment #: 06-CR-00261
<>Crime Date: 12/06/2005
Conviction Date: 9/18/2007

Indictment #: 07CR150-2
<>Crime Date: 4/01/2007
Conviction Date: 12/19/2007
Conviction County: Montgomery

Indictment #: 09-CR-00095-001
<>Crime Date: 2/10/2009
Conviction Date: 11/13/2009

Indictment #: 09-CR-00091
<>Crime Date: 1/29/2009

Indictment #: 09-CR-00074
<>Crime Date: 4/15/2009
Conviction Date: 10/21/2010
Conviction County: Johnson

Don't pray for this pos. This is all the stuff he has been in the last few years. He must love jail and prison. This was on the KOOL website. Its public record. Even his own family is tired of him stealing off them. He doesn't care about anyone but getting high.
dontwaste

Richmond, KY

#54 Jul 28, 2013
you honestly think he will change if you pray for him? prison and crime is all he knows. he needs locked up for twenty years. so shut up with this pray for him and hes on drugs etc and no one is perfect and don't judge bs. hes had chance after chance
Honestly

Hagerhill, KY

#55 Jul 28, 2013
dontwaste wrote:
Don't pray for this pos. This is all the stuff he has been in the last few years. He must love jail and prison. This was on the KOOL website. Its public record. Even his own family is tired of him stealing off them. He doesn't care about anyone but getting high.
Is this all Roberts crimes? I don't know him only Anthony Puett.
alwayspraying

Abingdon, VA

#56 Aug 2, 2013
Twilight wrote:
<quoted text>
glad to find someone who knows him personally. can you please tell me when and what time visitation is for Roberts? I would like to see him. he was a big part of my life for awhile until he left va,(Duffield) so if you don't mind to reply with the info I would greatly appreciate it.
alwayspraying

Abingdon, VA

#57 Aug 2, 2013
dontwaste wrote:
I don't care what he was charged with.... you will not hear a bad word out of me about him. everybody makes mistakes.
hahahah

Richmond, KY

#58 Aug 2, 2013
alwayspraying wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care what he was charged with.... you will not hear a bad word out of me about him. everybody makes mistakes.
yea you probably don't since you are a low life who is a felon. yea the only mistake here is he didn't kill himself and the parole board keeps letting him out.
Judgement Indeed

Williamson, WV

#59 Aug 2, 2013
tweety wrote:
if they are convicted (arrest doesn't mean convicted) they will probably get the minimum sentence with a chance for parole. I cant seem to think of why someone would do this. Didn't that used to be dairy queen? I am afraid to imagine what its really going to come to when things really come unglued here in east Ky. when the SHTF... I got my slingshot ready for rodents.
<quoted text>
Addiction=bad choices=poverty=desperation=th ieves=jail and this is how it happened.
Honestly

Van Lear, KY

#60 Aug 3, 2013
hahahah wrote:
<quoted text>
yea you probably don't since you are a low life who is a felon. yea the only mistake here is he didn't kill himself and the parole board keeps letting him out.
I do not think he will get a minimum sentence this time around. He was on parole when he committed this crime so they will probably give him a longer sentence. Maybe 10 years. As for Anthony Puett, I am thinking he will get maybe 10 also but with a chance of parol at 8 years. He wasn't on any type of parole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 24 min IND 20,543
bored boring 25 min honey drop 1
Is Mayor Laverne Dye in Trouble 31 min City Vision 10
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 54 min dollarsbill 132,232
Jerry Keith the Genius 54 min LL bought me a plane 1
Police Chief Antics 59 min Editor got Smacked 1
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr Breezy _Soul 22,324
Shane Hale and arson? WTF?? 3 hr The Andy Griffith... 20
now the real fun begins. 5 hr Amy 16
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville