pyscataway

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

They didnt have a very good plan. I wonder how long they sat and thought this one out?
Were they on foot?
I guess they thought they could get away on foot, hide in the woods for days and days, maybe they had a few cans of viennas to nosh on.
Sad, not that they will cost the taxpayers alot of money for thier upkeep in jail, but, sad that they were both on drugs and were this desperate.
If only they had broken into a drug rehab.
tweety

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

or broke into a jail or psych hospital. but this is probable armed robbery; to answer your question (hmmm) yes it is a federal offense. A FELONY! Any other questions can be answered by your court appointed attorney after you been read your rights and booked.
pyscataway wrote:
They didnt have a very good plan. I wonder how long they sat and thought this one out?
Were they on foot?
I guess they thought they could get away on foot, hide in the woods for days and days, maybe they had a few cans of viennas to nosh on.
Sad, not that they will cost the taxpayers alot of money for thier upkeep in jail, but, sad that they were both on drugs and were this desperate.
yeayea

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

pyscataway wrote:
Were they on foot?
they both should commit suicide!
Honestly

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

yeayea wrote:
<quoted text>

Commit suicide?!? That's a little extreme.. Don't ya think? These guys are humans and have families. Sure, they made mistakes and this is a huge one that will probably cost them their freedom for the next 10-20 years but asking them to kill themselves for robbing a bank... Damn, what do you think of murders? I know Anthony Puett and he is nothing like everyone is saying. No, he is not bad on drugs. Honestly, I do not know what made him do this and it breaks my heart. I am just in shock and sick over this whole situation. Anyway, asking them to commit suicide is extreme and very very wrong. You should calm the hell down.
yeayea

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Commit suicide?!? That's a little extreme.. Don't ya think? These guys are humans and have families. Sure, they made mistakes and this is a huge one that will probably cost them their freedom for the next 10-20 years but asking them to kill themselves for robbing a bank... Damn, what do you think of murders? I know Anthony Puett and he is nothing like everyone is saying. No, he is not bad on drugs. Honestly, I do not know what made him do this and it breaks my heart. I am just in shock and sick over this whole situation. Anyway, asking them to commit suicide is extreme and very very wrong. You should calm the hell down.
Anthony is not bad on drugs? So he is a thief who likes to rob people at gunpoint? Ok you do not have to defend him anymore. How do you mistakenly walk into a bank and rob it of money? Wanting a waste and a drain on society gone is not wrong. And don't start that crap "people can change" "only jesus was perfect" etc. He hasn't spent a year in the last five years out of jail. What kind of life can he have after spending twenty years in prison?
alwayspraying

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

yeayea wrote:
<quoted text>
your a real piece of work... these boys need help not to kill themselves. Roberts is a wonderful guy and I miss him very much. wish I coulda contacted him before all this happened. I myself will be praying for them both and their families. if they hav family that are getting on this site reading this if there is anything I can do to help please get on here and let me kno. we can get in contact and figure out sumthing. my heart is breaking for Roberts as I didn't kno the other Anthony. GOD I am asking you in this time of need to watch over these boys and their families come into their hearts and show them that you are a great GOD and a forgiving GOD in JESUS name AMEN...
yeayea

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

alwayspraying wrote:
<quoted text>your a real piece of work... these boys need help not to kill themselves. Roberts is a wonderful guy and I miss him very much. wish I coulda contacted him before all this happened. I myself will be praying for them both and their families. if they hav family that are getting on this site reading this if there is anything I can do to help please get on here and let me kno. we can get in contact and figure out sumthing. my heart is breaking for Roberts as I didn't kno the other Anthony. GOD I am asking you in this time of need to watch over these boys and their families come into their hearts and show them that you are a great GOD and a forgiving GOD in JESUS name AMEN...
strike three, these guys are never getting out of prison
Honestly

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

yeayea wrote:
<quoted text>
Anthony is not bad on drugs? So he is a thief who likes to rob people at gunpoint? Ok you do not have to defend him anymore. How do you mistakenly walk into a bank and rob it of money? Wanting a waste and a drain on society gone is not wrong. And don't start that crap "people can change" "only jesus was perfect" etc. He hasn't spent a year in the last five years out of jail. What kind of life can he have after spending twenty years in prison?
So, your stand point is, drugs makes people do bad things? How about the rapists, murders and sex offenders? All must be on drugs in order to do these things? Sorry, but some are not on drugs and still kill, rape and molest. Not defending just simply stating my opinion on this topic and this person. No one mistakenly walks in and robs a bank. Both, made the decision to do it but it was still a bad choice that will cost them their freedom which is very sad. I have to say, you appear to have a lot of bitterness toward these people especially Anthony Puett. Do u personally know him? Or just hate these types of people on general? It appears that u do know him from the details on his life that u know. Sorry, if he did u wrong and now u are loving this subject and him spending the rest of his life in jail. That's a lot of anger toward him. Anyway, I also know him and I do not like seeing this topic nor him spending years in jail. But, you can have your opinion and I'll have mine.
alwayspraying

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
So, your stand point is, drugs makes people do bad things? How about the rapists, murders and sex offenders? All must be on drugs in order to do these things? Sorry, but some are not on drugs and still kill, rape and molest. Not defending just simply stating my opinion on this topic and this person. No one mistakenly walks in and robs a bank. Both, made the decision to do it but it was still a bad choice that will cost them their freedom which is very sad. I have to say, you appear to have a lot of bitterness toward these people especially Anthony Puett. Do u personally know him? Or just hate these types of people on general? It appears that u do know him from the details on his life that u know. Sorry, if he did u wrong and now u are loving this subject and him spending the rest of his life in jail. That's a lot of anger toward him. Anyway, I also know him and I do not like seeing this topic nor him spending years in jail. But, you can have your opinion and I'll have mine.
i agree completely with you. this is a sad situation and neither of them deserve to be bashed or talked about this way. Only GOD can judge them so yeayea unless your Jesus Christ himself don't judge or you could be the one who feels the wrath of judgement in the end.
oooops

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Kentucky needs a stronger stance on habitual offenders especially violent offenses
didyounot

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

alwayspraying wrote:
<quoted text> i agree completely with you. this is a sad situation and neither of them deserve to be bashed or talked about this way. Only GOD can judge them so yeayea unless your Jesus Christ himself don't judge or you could be the one who feels the wrath of judgement in the end.
did you not see where it says knock off that "only jesus was perfect" or "only god can judge" shit, we are talking about two losers and drains on society who are going away for the next twenty years
Honestly

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Actually, I know a lot of "drains on society" who are still walking around free. Better start judging and condemning them.
honestlygetsit

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
Actually, I know a lot of "drains on society" who are still walking around free. Better start judging and condemning them.
honestly has seen the light. better than wasting your time talking about praying for them because they don't want to change
Honestly

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

They may not want to change better yet, can't change, I still do not want them to commit suicide like "yea yea" does. They are humans and if some people want to pray for them then so be it. Praying never hurt anyone. I am not praying for them, I am going to be there for the one I know and that's Anthony Puett because even though he did this crime doesn't mean, he doesn't deserve people to be there for him and support him. People need people.... That's just human nature.
suckIt

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
I think this is crazy you need to calm the hell down and I think ifthese people think they should kill thereselfs that's just a opponion of theres maby you should go kill yourself you should try it its quite nice
Honestly

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

suckIt wrote:
<quoted text>
I think this is crazy you need to calm the hell down and I think ifthese people think they should kill thereselfs that's just a opponion of theres maby you should go kill yourself you should try it its quite nice
At first, I thought you were serious then I looked at your grammar and laughed. Thanks for trying to tell me off with your third grade grammar. This made my morning, ha :)
ifandonly

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Honestly wrote:
They may not want to change better yet, can't change, I still do not want them to commit suicide like "yea yea" does. They are humans and if some people want to pray for them then so be it. Praying never hurt anyone. I am not praying for them, I am going to be there for the one I know and that's Anthony Puett because even though he did this crime doesn't mean, he doesn't deserve people to be there for him and support him. People need people.... That's just human nature.
If he was a man he would hang himself in the cell and die
Honestly

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

ifandonly wrote:
<quoted text>
If he was a man he would hang himself in the cell and die
Does hanging yourself in the cell make you a man? That's an extreme definition of being a "man."
Partner38

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

yeayea wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot say that someone cannot change. Cause I myself have done close to 5 calendar years in jail and I am now over 6 yrs. clean and sober and have a Blessed life. People can change it is about making that decision and realizing there is someone greater than they are to lean on (GOD). We are all good people just making bad life choices when we are under the influence.
Not In This Life

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

alwayspraying wrote:
<quoted text> i agree completely with you. this is a sad situation and neither of them deserve to be bashed or talked about this way. Only GOD can judge them so yeayea unless your Jesus Christ himself don't judge or you could be the one who feels the wrath of judgement in the end.
You are wrong, In this life the courts will judge and GOD will judge in the HERE AFTER.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of58
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

141 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min USA 122,656
Cheating Husbands n Truck Drivers 27 min Full Fathom Five 12
Harry Reid: Inhuman Hypocrite 28 min dunadd 32
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 33 min larry 81,197
Obamacare Helps Parents 47 min never ending cycle 226
Apocalyptic Signs In The Air 57 min tactic 21
paris cowboy =music 1 hr PARIS COWBOY 1,163
Judge 8 hr while their there 32
•••