the jail in pikeville ky

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
info

Stanford, KY

#1 Mar 20, 2009
does anyone have any gossip/info on anything going on there? firing people or hiring?????
Truth

Phelps, KY

#2 Mar 21, 2009
I'll never tell.....
Angus

Jackson, KY

#3 Mar 21, 2009
Rodney Scott is the BEST Jailer Pike County has ever had and will ever have , end of discussion!!!
Jail Bird

Winchester, KY

#4 Mar 21, 2009
No he ain't, they used to buy that good Kentucky border bologna to make gravy with on sunday. Now he just buy's the offbrand, skimming off the top on the good bologna. I just may not give him my business anymore and go get drunk and disorderly over in Williamson.
Blue Falcon

Westmoreland, TN

#5 Mar 22, 2009
Jail Bird wrote:
No he ain't, they used to buy that good Kentucky border bologna to make gravy with on sunday. Now he just buy's the offbrand, skimming off the top on the good bologna. I just may not give him my business anymore and go get drunk and disorderly over in Williamson.
LOL
Now that...was funny.
uk dan

Pikeville, KY

#6 Mar 22, 2009
Coon Statton was our best jailer.
Jail Bird

Winchester, KY

#7 Mar 22, 2009
uk dan wrote:
Coon Statton was our best jailer.
Better than Rodney, Coon sold Soap On a Rope at cost. Rodney does a 200% mark up and keeps the showers open 24/7. I know he could get that Kentucky Border Bologna back, Cheap Ba#tard!
grizzly adams

Harold, KY

#8 Mar 23, 2009
Rodney is good man he gave me my own room when i was picked up for drinkin but i dont like the food they must have hired my x to do the cookin and they dont sell tobaccor there just that snuff stuff and my wife like my picture they gave me on my armband she keeps it in her pocketbook she said its better than our weddin picture i didnt get none of that bologna they was talkin about hate i miss that but i ain't going visit them no more cause im just goin stay home doin my drinkin and send my wife down road get me some more when i run out
blueeyes24

Jackson, KY

#9 Mar 23, 2009
grizzly adams wrote:
Rodney is good man he gave me my own room when i was picked up for drinkin but i dont like the food they must have hired my x to do the cookin and they dont sell tobaccor there just that snuff stuff and my wife like my picture they gave me on my armband she keeps it in her pocketbook she said its better than our weddin picture i didnt get none of that bologna they was talkin about hate i miss that but i ain't going visit them no more cause im just goin stay home doin my drinkin and send my wife down road get me some more when i run out
never never never drink and drive
blueeyes24

Jackson, KY

#10 Mar 23, 2009
grizzly adams wrote:
oh yeah and please be especially good to your wife when drinking...
Jail Bird

Winchester, KY

#11 Mar 23, 2009
I tell ya what I do, I get a friend to stay sobber and go out right before closin time and start staggaring around and trying to get his/her car. Take at least 5 minutes fumbling around with the door lock and by the time they zoom in on them to arrest them the rest of us have got into our cars and got out. When they tag the decoy they tell the cops, nope i ain't had a drink. I am the disignated decoy...lol

I am still going to take my business to the Williamson jail. They take way to long to strip search you at Pikeville, gettin just a mite to friendly for my persuasion. Hands are cold and to tell you the truth I just don't like getting that friendly with stangers..
blueeyes24

Jackson, KY

#12 Mar 23, 2009
Jail Bird wrote:
I tell ya what I do, I get a friend to stay sobber and go out right before closin time and start staggaring around and trying to get his/her car. Take at least 5 minutes fumbling around with the door lock and by the time they zoom in on them to arrest them the rest of us have got into our cars and got out. When they tag the decoy they tell the cops, nope i ain't had a drink. I am the disignated decoy...lol
I am still going to take my business to the Williamson jail. They take way to long to strip search you at Pikeville, gettin just a mite to friendly for my persuasion. Hands are cold and to tell you the truth I just don't like getting that friendly with stangers..
HA that is a good idea, never thought of that one..i dont go to bars anymore.. i just stay at home on the weekends and drink, when the kids are gone that is. you cant even have a beer with dinner around here. when i used to go to mark 2 the law would hang around the mens bathroom and the front bar...what a buzz kill, i just went ahead and got a room or called a cab...no fun here unless you are at home.
grizzly adams

Harold, KY

#13 Mar 23, 2009
now blueeyes 24 its cheaper than gettin a motel or gettin a cab they let you pay payments on it and they bring ya 3 meals right to ya and they help ya in the room and shut the door behind ya now jail bird i heard some bad stuff on that there jail in willimson but i aint one to carry tells i aint never been there but my wife said if i went to jail again she was leavin me so i guess i am goin hav straighten up
blueeyes24

Danville, KY

#14 Mar 23, 2009
grizzly adams wrote:
now blueeyes 24 its cheaper than gettin a motel or gettin a cab they let you pay payments on it and they bring ya 3 meals right to ya and they help ya in the room and shut the door behind ya now jail bird i heard some bad stuff on that there jail in willimson but i aint one to carry tells i aint never been there but my wife said if i went to jail again she was leavin me so i guess i am goin hav straighten up
so drink at home only..pymts dont you have enough payments?
grizzly adams

Harold, KY

#15 Mar 23, 2009
ya your right i was just a kiddin i do hav alot of payments seem lik when ya get 1 paid off somethin else tears up but i guess thats why we work everyday for
yeppe

Stanford, KY

#16 Mar 26, 2009
hey man,, i think rodney scott is a very good man and he has a very good staff. everyone has a job to do, and thats what they do... the way pike county is going with the drug dealers, i think we need a bigger jail.!!!!!

Since: Mar 09

Lawrenceburg, KY

#17 Mar 26, 2009
First off I can't understand a word any of you people are trying to say.

I don't mean to be rude, but I honestly can't understand you?

I have never stayed a single night at any jail. And that goes for my Thomas as well.
I can't believe some of you are ranting abbout things like bologna when someone posted a questions about the jail ???

To the original poster.
I only know that they are moving the court rooms to the new building that will be built where the Pinson Inn is located. After the court rooms and the entire (3rd floor) is cleared, that floor will be for jail cells. I have also heard they are going to build more room onto the jail to make more cells.
ky mom

Logan, WV

#18 Mar 27, 2009
they need a bigger jail so they can lock all the addicts up then the dealers will have to find a real job
small town gurl

Cynthiana, KY

#19 Apr 15, 2009
Donavan_Thomas wrote:
First off I can't understand a word any of you people are trying to say.
I don't mean to be rude, but I honestly can't understand you?
I have never stayed a single night at any jail. And that goes for my Thomas as well.
I can't believe some of you are ranting abbout things like bologna when someone posted a questions about the jail ???
To the original poster.
I only know that they are moving the court rooms to the new building that will be built where the Pinson Inn is located. After the court rooms and the entire (3rd floor) is cleared, that floor will be for jail cells. I have also heard they are going to build more room onto the jail to make more cells.
hey when your in jail, the brand of bologna used is a very important thing....as for pcdc, i am wondering if they have served the beans we strung in 207 last summer....
Funny

Prestonsburg, KY

#20 May 8, 2009
small town gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
hey when your in jail, the brand of bologna used is a very important thing....as for pcdc, i am wondering if they have served the beans we strung in 207 last summer....
Even Rodney is a person and has a good sense of humor. He would laugh over the bologna dude. Funny stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 4 min Coal tar baby 24,657
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Mike Duquette 135,061
Cover songs (Jul '11) 22 min Musikologist 957
Places for Rent in Pike County (Apr '11) 47 min scooter64 28
Taxpayers Pay for Donavon and Barry Trip 1 hr More Political BS 1
Restaurant spreading Stomach Virus 3 hr Elmer 14
Word Association (Aug '11) 6 hr Musikologist 6,245
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]