Lawrenceburg, KY

#1 Dec 2, 2009
Does anyone know anything about him?
opsy

Lawrenceburg, KY

#2 Dec 2, 2009
ooo wrote:
Does anyone know anything about him?
I know him..but I don't know where he is right now...
BOOYA

United States

#3 Dec 2, 2009
If you are talking about Josh Rowe from Poorbottom....who cares?
main street

United States

#4 Dec 2, 2009
BOOYA wrote:
lol...yeah, hes trash...we called him ole green teeth , he hadnt brushed his teeth for so long his teeth were green..lol
ooo

Lawrenceburg, KY

#5 Dec 2, 2009
BOOYA wrote:
does he have blondish hair?
ooo

Lawrenceburg, KY

#6 Dec 2, 2009
BOOYA wrote:
how old is he??
June

Lawrenceburg, KY

#7 Dec 7, 2009
ooo wrote:
<quoted text> how old is he??
Why won't anyone tell me anything???Is he a queer?
haha

Sevierville, TN

#8 Dec 7, 2009
NO he isn't queer, he dated one of my friends and was cheating on her with a married woman that i know. he caused their divorce. I know josh very well, he is BAD BAD BAD news. u wanna stay safe i wouldn't get to know him or be around him!
ooo

Lawrenceburg, KY

#9 Dec 7, 2009
haha wrote:
NO he isn't queer, he dated one of my friends and was cheating on her with a married woman that i know. he caused their divorce. I know josh very well, he is BAD BAD BAD news. u wanna stay safe i wouldn't get to know him or be around him!
Does he still live at Poor Bottom? What is he into these days??
lalala

Grethel, KY

#10 Dec 7, 2009
He's an ass I know one of his ex's really really well an he was psycho! He use to threaten to kill him self all the damn time an was really really emotionally abusive to her. I agree he is bad news for sure!
ooo

Lawrenceburg, KY

#11 Dec 7, 2009
lalala wrote:
He's an ass I know one of his ex's really really well an he was psycho! He use to threaten to kill him self all the damn time an was really really emotionally abusive to her. I agree he is bad news for sure!
Does he have blue eyes??
ooo

Lawrenceburg, KY

#12 Dec 7, 2009
ooo wrote:
<quoted text> Does he have blue eyes??
Who is his parents?? I am trying to find out if this is the one that I just met??
what

Pikeville, KY

#13 Dec 8, 2009
haha wrote:
what married woman are you talking about?
I THINK

Paris, KY

#14 Dec 11, 2009
I heard on the news yesterday that hes been arrested for breaking in on people and robbery,Glad HES CAUGHT!
Good Ridance

Elkhorn City, KY

#15 Dec 11, 2009
I am a family member of one of the 2 homes he ramshackled, and I hope hey put him and his bro down under! He is trash, I hope he never gets out. He is a menace t o our society. If you are thinking about going out with him, my advice you better not! He'll rob you and hold guns to your head and beat you to almost death! He comes to my house and he'll leave in a body bag, cause I've hot 17 guns and all loaded, ready to shoot. I'm really glad they got caught, only hope they don't get out!
Matt Belcher

Pikeville, KY

#16 Dec 11, 2009
What pussi* robs a woman at gunpoint like too see that faggot a$$ bitc* and his little but buddie try an rob a man...there nuttin but bitches and when they got too prison with the big boys Im going to be laughing when those covicted killers and rapists are passing those 2 panzee a$$ queers around like a pack of smokes...they think there tough but when they get too prison wich they will end up there after there trial there gonna be crying like the 2 bitche* they are...If i ever see them out on the street Im gonna beat there fuckin heads in for what those too cowards did too that poor lady...
Jail Bird

Pikeville, KY

#17 Dec 11, 2009
Im a 50 year old man who has pulled a 5 year stint at Kentucky State Penintentary in Eddyville and I really feel sorry for those 2 youngens when they get there because young kids who come in there get it very very hard...they are considered trash too the other inmates and the nickname what the other inmates call them are "New Fish"...and most of the older inmated hate young kid who come into prison and sure dont care too show it...they they do the most cruel evil inhumane things too them every chance they get...here is a list of the things that usually happends to young boys fresh in prison...

Hold them down and bend there fingers back until they break.

Hold them down and put ciggaretes out in there eye.

Shove shampoo bottles up the ass.

Gang up on them and make them eat soap.

Make them perform oral sex on them.

Make them drink dirty toilet water.

Hold them down and jam Qtips back in there ear drum.

Take there food.

Try and suffacate them with pillows.

Stab them in the Legs and Arms with shanks.

Slice them up with razor Blades

Gang up and beat them with an inch of there life any chance they get...sometimes kill them they beat them so bad.

Throw Urine and Shit on them.

Push them off of the top of the cell block any chance they get.

Hold there face in the toilet and try and drowen them.

Hold there head down and make them lick the scum around the shower and toilet ridges.

and Rape them any chance they get...

So yes I feel very sorry for those two young men when they get in prison wich they are probally going to go they will be very sorry for what they did...and to the family of the people they robbed dont worry they are in way over there heads and when they get in prison those older inmated are going too make them very sorry for what they did to your family and much more sorryier then you or the court system will make them trust me...and everything I listed above I have witnessed personally myself so those two youg men are in for a world of agony after they go on trial trust me...

matt anderson

Dallas, TX

#18 Dec 11, 2009
Jail Bird wrote:
Im a 50 year old man who has pulled a 5 year stint at Kentucky State Penintentary in Eddyville and I really feel sorry for those 2 youngens when they get there because young kids who come in there get it very very hard...they are considered trash too the other inmates and the nickname what the other inmates call them are "New Fish"...and most of the older inmated hate young kid who come into prison and sure dont care too show it...they they do the most cruel evil inhumane things too them every chance they get...here is a list of the things that usually happends to young boys fresh in prison...
Hold them down and bend there fingers back until they break.
Hold them down and put ciggaretes out in there eye.
Shove shampoo bottles up the ass.
Gang up on them and make them eat soap.
Make them perform oral sex on them.
Make them drink dirty toilet water.
Hold them down and jam Qtips back in there ear drum.
Take there food.
Try and suffacate them with pillows.
Stab them in the Legs and Arms with shanks.
Slice them up with razor Blades
Gang up and beat them with an inch of there life any chance they get...sometimes kill them they beat them so bad.
Throw Urine and Shit on them.
Push them off of the top of the cell block any chance they get.
Hold there face in the toilet and try and drowen them.
Hold there head down and make them lick the scum around the shower and toilet ridges.
and Rape them any chance they get...
So yes I feel very sorry for those two young men when they get in prison wich they are probally going to go they will be very sorry for what they did...and to the family of the people they robbed dont worry they are in way over there heads and when they get in prison those older inmated are going too make them very sorry for what they did to your family and much more sorryier then you or the court system will make them trust me...and everything I listed above I have witnessed personally myself so those two youg men are in for a world of agony after they go on trial trust me...
You mention Rape alot in there. What you know about that?
Jail Bird

Pikeville, KY

#19 Dec 11, 2009
Seen alot of young kids get raped in prison son...
just me

Evansville, IN

#20 Dec 11, 2009
i heard they were being held in north carolina as of right now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min pusherman_ 131,116
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 12 min Awake 7,401
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 28 min hey 1,074
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 49 min Le Jimbo 155,561
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr living dead girl 21,656
Was Candidate Ray Set Up at Expo Concert? 5 hr Ashamed 35
Who is Roger Ford ???????? 5 hr agree 7
PMC appoints CEO ' S wife to run the physician ... 10 hr Ihatedocs 58
the expo does it again! 19 hr Another Expo Failure 48
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match

Pikeville Jobs

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville