Tommie Jo for Drug Court Judge

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
We have had worse

Richmond, KY

#1 Sep 24, 2010
I believe that we have reached consensus that she is a God fearing, upstanding citizen and a pillar of the community.
Let's put her in public office.
sis

Langley, KY

#2 Sep 25, 2010
you must be kidding we don't put drugs dealers in office. we need to put jail and keep her until court day. she has not stop selling and she wont until they put away.
concerned citizen

Irvine, KY

#3 Sep 25, 2010
as being a concerned citizen..she may be a good person and all but the truth of the matter is she is still a drug dealer and as being a parent....i think that all of this needs to come to an end around here....something has got to be done!!!!!!!!!!
Quess What

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Sep 25, 2010
sis wrote:
you must be kidding we don't put drugs dealers in office. we need to put jail and keep her until court day. she has not stop selling and she wont until they put away.
yes we do.
Yep

Ransom, KY

#5 Sep 25, 2010
sis wrote:
You are a frickin' idiot! How would you know she has not stopped selling unless YOU bought something from her (which I know for a fact you nor anyone else could have because she hasn't had time to look up she has been so busy WORKING unlike the majority of you check drawers on here. GET A LIFE OR A HOBBY OR SOMETHING!!!
worried

Langley, KY

#6 Sep 25, 2010
we the people need to do something to make sure she get some time she will not quit selling until she is put away
Funny

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Sep 25, 2010
Check day is soon here for some of you. Maybe you can go to town,spend your check and your food stamps and get back up the hollow before the next segment of "Days of Tommie Jo's Life" is posted on Topix. Be sure to get you a lot of Pepsi, chips, hotdogs, potted meat, and pickled pigs feet. These are things you can munch on while at your computers. Oh! I almost forgot. Be sure to stop and make your payment on your "rent to own computer" because you don't want to miss a post. DON'T YOU PEOPLE HAVE ANOTHER THING TO DO WITH YOUR TIME THAN START THREADS ABOUT TJ. I know! why don't you start one about your uncle who impregnated your cousin. NOW THAT WOULD MAKE A GOOD STORY!
whywouldyou

Hindman, KY

#9 Sep 25, 2010
She has a business, why would she risk the embarassment to her family and her business. A few hundred dollars was worth this?
Unwitty

Hopkinsville, KY

#10 Sep 26, 2010
whywouldyou wrote:
She has a business, why would she risk the embarassment to her family and her business. A few hundred dollars was worth this?
I was going to tell about an ex-girlfriend that got knocked up by her son, but I thought you did not want anyone to know. if you are ok with me telling everyone, then I will. Call me later
PEOPLE

Elkhorn City, KY

#11 Sep 26, 2010
Why don!t you all quit gossiping.hell this world is full of dope,dope heads,dope dealers,people dying by the thousands with cancer,or some other disease,and all we talk about on here is drugs,or who gets busted,it gets a little obnixous,this world is full of it all,so lets all learn to live with it or just shut up.there is no cure,and its only the beginning of our troubles in this world.
Big Dude

Whitesburg, KY

#12 Sep 26, 2010
How can anybody who has mooched off their momma for years knock people on checks? What a freaking joke!
Way Off

Richmond, KY

#13 Sep 26, 2010
whywouldyou wrote:
Nice try ,but I believe that it is more like a few hundre thousand dollars.
wow

Whitesburg, KY

#14 Oct 1, 2010
Way Off wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try ,but I believe that it is more like a few hundre thousand dollars.
Tommi Joe is a piece of shi t. I am not defending her. But I seriously doubt she has sold 100,000 thousand dollars worth of pills. I doubt she has sold 10,000 pills. If so the feds would be involved in this case.
ZZZZ

Pikeville, KY

#15 Oct 2, 2010
Beauticians don't make that much money to buy a restaurant, The Diner, buy new vehicles every year, she does have a partner in her shop, oh sorry but she (T.J.C) and her husband are devout Christians,...attend Penny church weekly... her husband is recovery from a gun shot wound that happened when Mr. Glinver was presumed missing...hmmmm
Do the Crime pay the time

Pikeville, KY

#16 Oct 2, 2010
Get over it if u sell dope evenutally u will get busted..dont sit back and talk about everyone else that comes in ur lil shop for sellin or even bein on dope and u do the same damn thing what goes around comes around
U R AN IDIOT

Ransom, KY

#17 Oct 2, 2010
ZZZZ wrote:
Beauticians don't make that much money to buy a restaurant, The Diner, buy new vehicles every year, she does have a partner in her shop, oh sorry but she (T.J.C) and her husband are devout Christians,...attend Penny church weekly... her husband is recovery from a gun shot wound that happened when Mr. Glinver was presumed missing...hmmmm
Would you like to see the bank note on "The Diner"? I can arrange to have the owner meet with you and show you the loan documents and the coupons from the payments that have been made. You haven't got a friggin clue about anything u r talking about. Seriously, give us your name and I will make sure you meet up with the owner to prove that you are a dumbass. I'm sure u won't give ur name though cause u r a chicken shit and besides I am sure u r busy shopping at Wal-Mart and buying ur scratch-off lottery tickets this weekend where you just got your crazy check, which obviously you EARN EVERY PENNY OF, yesterday.
just wondering

London, KY

#18 Oct 2, 2010
Funny wrote:
Check day is soon here for some of you. Maybe you can go to town,spend your check and your food stamps and get back up the hollow before the next segment of "Days of Tommie Jo's Life" is posted on Topix. Be sure to get you a lot of Pepsi, chips, hotdogs, potted meat, and pickled pigs feet. These are things you can munch on while at your computers. Oh! I almost forgot. Be sure to stop and make your payment on your "rent to own computer" because you don't want to miss a post. DON'T YOU PEOPLE HAVE ANOTHER THING TO DO WITH YOUR TIME THAN START THREADS ABOUT TJ. I know! why don't you start one about your uncle who impregnated your cousin. NOW THAT WOULD MAKE A GOOD STORY!
Are you talking about Tammy jo Varney?
Look whos Talking

Pikeville, KY

#19 Oct 2, 2010
To Tommie and her Family Support System. You sure seem to throw alot of Sh** at people who draw checks and food stamps. DON'T TOMMIE GET ALOT OF BUSINESS FROM THESE SAME PEOPLE that YOU are trying to down grade. And you quite honestly think these people look worse than Tommie Jo Does in the eyes of the Community. There are those of US WHO WORK who think that it's a disgrace that Tommie Put on such an act pretending to be an upstanding citizen when in REALITY she is nothing more than any of the other DRUG DEALERS that live in our area. We want reid of them ALL.
ZZZZ

Pikeville, KY

#20 Oct 2, 2010
U R AN IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like to see the bank note on "The Diner"? I can arrange to have the owner meet with you and show you the loan documents and the coupons from the payments that have been made. You haven't got a friggin clue about anything u r talking about. Seriously, give us your name and I will make sure you meet up with the owner to prove that you are a dumbass. I'm sure u won't give ur name though cause u r a chicken shit and besides I am sure u r busy shopping at Wal-Mart and buying ur scratch-off lottery tickets this weekend where you just got your crazy check, which obviously you EARN EVERY PENNY OF, yesterday.
MEOWWWWW!!! NO HONEY UNLIKE YOU I HAVE AN HONEST LEGAL 9-5 JOB: MUST HAVE HIT A NERVE... YOU ARE SO DEFENSIVE. I SAY WHAT EVERYONE ELSE IN THE COMMUNITY HAS ALSO SAID ABOUT YOU AND YOUR "LITTLE SHOP" AND ITS EMPLOYEES...PUSHERS..ETC...WHA TEVER SWEETHEART!!!!
U R AN IDIOT

Ransom, KY

#21 Oct 2, 2010
Look whos Talking wrote:
To Tommie and her Family Support System. You sure seem to throw alot of Sh** at people who draw checks and food stamps. DON'T TOMMIE GET ALOT OF BUSINESS FROM THESE SAME PEOPLE that YOU are trying to down grade. And you quite honestly think these people look worse than Tommie Jo Does in the eyes of the Community. There are those of US WHO WORK who think that it's a disgrace that Tommie Put on such an act pretending to be an upstanding citizen when in REALITY she is nothing more than any of the other DRUG DEALERS that live in our area. We want reid of them ALL.
Actually if you will admit the truth, I am sure most of the people you know who are "on the draw" aren't truly disabled, they are just too damn lazy to get their sorry a$$es out of bed and hold down a job. Many of the check-drawers I know don't pay their bills but own four-wheelers, motorcycles, rhinos, satellite dishes, and, of course, computers so they can spend all day and night on Topix. Most of these people who are "disabled" are prescribed pain medication and many of them either sell them or abuse them or BOTH. Then, they have the nerve to get on here and judge ANYONE? People that are fraudulently "on the draw" do piss me off because basically they are stealing from taxpayers like you and me, those of us who actually DO work. I don't know about you, but most of them have more material things than I do (probably because I actually PAY my bills). I work VERY hard to have what things I do have and it angers me that people like you and me have to work to keep them up. What Tommy Jo has been accused of IS wrong, I'm not trying to defend her. But like EVERYONE else, I have made bad decisions, done things that I regret, and yes, even broken the law (I don't know of ANYONE who has never driven above the speed limit, do you?) My point though is people that get on "the draw" and have nothing "disabling" (last time I checked being lazy wasn't a medical condition) wrong with them are criminals too but how many of them get in trouble for it? Maybe we should start calling and turning them in. As for Tommy Jo, she will have her day in court, but for the love of God, let's quit beating this dead horse and find something else to talk about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 32 min Uncle Tom 34,808
swingers in Pikeville 48 min John Anderson 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 50 min ekuweme 156,615
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 54 min Clint Eastwood 3,546
Where did tj lunatic go? (May '14) 1 hr Windbag Left 23
Pikeville Airport Shut Down 2 hr Frank H Said 22
Election Recall 3 hr Uncle Tom 139
Cowardly Fiscal Court 11 hr Wake up 31

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages