Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2011

Judged:

What do you think of his coaching? Will he be able to get past the district this season?
Kim

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

Judged:

Mike wrote:
What do you think of his coaching? Will he be able to get past the district this season?
We have a great team with a lot of talent.
ALL the way to RUPP !!!!!!
See you there in March 2012
Dreaming

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

Judged:

Kim you are a great dreamer but reality is your not going to Rupp to play ball, maybe to watch.
Pimp Daddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

Judged:

Dreaming wrote:
Kim you are a great dreamer but reality is your not going to Rupp to play ball, maybe to watch.
Hail Pikeville!!! With Blaine at the point guard and Steven at the shooting guard. UNSTOPPABLE. Look out Valley and Hail Pikeville!!1
haha

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

Judged:

Here we go again...
Yo Pimp Daddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2011

Judged:

Yo, you wanna your boy go play at Rupp so you can find some new chicks to hit on?
A joke

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2011

Judged:

Pimp daddy you are you living in the land of make-believe. You are never going to watch them play at Rupp. You just need to keep peddling your goods.You Denny and Bart are lving in a dream world if he thinks yo 2 boys are taking Pikeville to Rupp.I'm just so thankful that my kids have graduated and out of it but of course I still have relatives there. I can't believe some of the powerful people and you know who I'm referring to that have children playing would let Bart get by with this. I can't wait until they knock the legs out from under all of you..To think that Bart is relying on grade schoolers to be the powerhouse or unstoppable on the team as you said when we all know they can never play up with some of the Jrs. and Seniors. Pinch yourself and wake up. I don't care how much they practice they will never be able to play with the upper clansmen.
Billy

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2011

I guarantee you one thing if they don't go to RUPP this year there will be a job open next year!!!! Any takers. HINT HINT
Have you heard

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2011

Heard Mr. Bart has been stepping on some mighty BIG TOES. Do you know who they are ????
Never Fear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2011

Judged:

Bartie will have his backup coaches ready to go watch other teams play and report back to him who he needs to watch. When you see his family or friends at a random game other than the ville playing you will know what they are there for. So if Stevie boy, DP, his poppa or any others you will know what they are there for.
I love the VILLE

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2011

Judged:

Never Fear wrote:
Bartie will have his backup coaches ready to go watch other teams play and report back to him who he needs to watch. When you see his family or friends at a random game other than the ville playing you will know what they are there for. So if Stevie boy, DP, his poppa or any others you will know what they are there for.
He can have his back up coaches Stevie boy, DP, his Poppa or any others but they can't coach for him when it comes time to play the game. He can't coach just like he can't teach. Didn't they have to move him to another job so many complaints from the parents. Instead of moving him OUT they moved him UP. Reward him for bad teaching!!!! I think we have some good talent but you have to have a good coach to go with that talent. That's just my opinion.
Case closed

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Judged:

He just needs to step down. Case closed.
Coalman

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Judged:

Heard Denny was going to be Jr High coach again since his sone is going to be a Freshman next year. Hes a great coach and a good person.
WTF

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Coalman wrote:
Heard Denny was going to be Jr High coach again since his sone is going to be a Freshman next year. Hes a great coach and a good person.
Stranger things have happened.!!!!!!
I also heard Steve Silvers was going to coach ..........his son will be in high school........since denny and steve are good friends they would probably make a good team. Will they be assistants to Bart.......or will he be coaching. I think they would make a great team.......my opinion on this.
Jamil

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Stranger things have happened.!!!!!!
I also heard Steve Silvers was going to coach ..........his son will be in high school........since denny and steve are good friends they would probably make a good team. Will they be assistants to Bart.......or will he be coaching. I think they would make a great team.......my opinion on this.
Denny coaching Jr High is already a done deal. Steve can't coach because he is a convicted felon. Spent time in prison for selling drugs. His pimp daddy behind can stand on the sideline and watch da cheerleaders.
Have you heard

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

No, Denny head varsity coach. His boy and steves boy deserves to start so that won't interfere with anything.
Caleb C

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

The Silvers afro boy is transferring to Johnson Central. His dad told me last week. He has a brother that lives in Johnson County.
Silvers

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

Mike wrote:
Well we all know the answer. Lost first game in region. If he keeps recruiting my son is leaving. He is good and not sitting on the bench. I've changed my mind. I hope they fire him like they did girls coach! She shouldn't been fired. You'll see if my son don't start he's gone.
Silvers

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

Who could it be wrote:
<quoted text>Is Silvers remarried? Or dating someone in Paintsville? How could the kid play there?
The same way that county kids can play in the city. I'm leaving if the recruits come..I hear thrusts on their way with free tutitions.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

Who could it be wrote:
<quoted text>Is Silvers remarried? Or dating someone in Paintsville? How could the kid play there?
I think his sugar momma lives in Pikeville

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

113 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
amanda harris 3 min LMFAO 10
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min ChromiuMan 128,599
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 27 min Theo 21,119
Why do we Trade with Communist China (Aug '11) 36 min Corporate America 26
Word Association (Aug '11) 40 min Jennifer Renee 4,818
Landmark 41 min jonjon 9
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 41 min Hii 81,570
paris cowboy = music 2 hr MUSICK-NESS 73
Dr Thad Manning (Feb '12) 6 hr Jack 40
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs