First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MADE AS HELL

Anderson, SC

#2 Dec 22, 2009
If anyone knows where this piece of shit is in Pikeville then I would love to know he busted the window out in my car and I plan on him getting it fixed just remember Joseph Cole if you are reading this you better watch your ass because I went and got a warrant on you
MADE AS HELL

Anderson, SC

#3 Dec 22, 2009
You will pay for my window or your ass will be mine and that little pilled out head girl you was with the night you busted my window out
Bitch

Ransom, KY

#4 Dec 22, 2009
joseph is a nark and he probally did bust out your window he is that type of low life he rats on everybody ... and u know its pretty bad when u can hurt ur family so bad
Yesindeed

Elkhorn City, KY

#5 Dec 22, 2009
Do people call him Joe Bob? Where exactly is he from and how old is he?
Yep

Pikeville, KY

#6 Dec 23, 2009
Actually he is my cousin, even though I don't like saying it. Yes his nickname is Joe Bob, and his gf is a druggie as well as him. I haven't seen him in awhile, he comes and goes, not staying long. I wouldn't doubt that he done that to your car, he steals, narks, lies, and so on. Definantly can't be trusted and that is really bad that his family would even say that about him.
didnthe

Elkhorn City, KY

#7 Dec 24, 2009
Doesn't he have a child by a girl named Kara? What happened to him and Kara?
curious

Winchester, KY

#8 Dec 24, 2009
joe bob has a brother named ben and neither is anything but lots of trouble...they live on dry fork, in straight stretch where used to be gas station or mechanic or something...just past that, over in the bottom right hand side of road in trailor...just fyi in case any of their friends wanna say hi and thanks for everything. i'm sure both these boys are sooooo well thought of even after getting their friends busted and all kinds of friendly behavior. takes real good care of his buddy's truck when he gets his buddy picked up, too. sorry pieces of shit!
mad as hell

United States

#9 Dec 24, 2009
yeah I know he used to live on dry fork, thought he had moved from there, but I'll drive up there and check, you can count on that, he also broke into my mother in laws truck and stole her cd player, I know that he has been seen in a black toyota corrola and has also been seen in a grey car, not for sure about any other vehicle, I know the last place he used to work at was taco bell here in pikeville, but I will run in to him one of these days he does not even remember who I am, but I do him he used to be married to my sister in law so I am sure that he will realize who this is, and if someone else knows who he used to be married to will also know, so know joe you know who it is and I will find were you are at, and trust me I went and got a warrant on you because I am so tired of putting of with you and peopel like you it is not going to happen again,
mad as hell

United States

#10 Dec 24, 2009
you are a PIECE OF SHIT and when I find out who that girl was driving the car the night you broke my window out, she will be going down also, I do not work my ass off every day to provide for my family for PRICKS like you to destroy what I work for and you can keep my purse I bet that you were infor a surprise when you got nothing but my stuff for work, thats what I laugh about do you really think I would be stupid enough to leave my purse in my car if it had money in it HAHAHA I LOVE IT
curious

Winchester, KY

#11 Dec 25, 2009
go get him "mad as hell" sounds like he's got it coming which i'm sure he does and it'll make you feel a whole lot better. those people are a waste of air. it's all about how they can use someone or take advantage to get that next pill or whatever. i wouldn't mind seeing ben get what's coming to him too... and he will... their kind always do.
family member

Winchester, KY

#12 Jan 5, 2010
he is all of the above!! and i used to love him to death but now he is nothing to me!! if any of u see him throw in a punch for me... any1 who would do that to family is worthless!!! he's just like his daddy!! a low-life piece of shit who deserves nothing but the worst
STD

Elkhorn City, KY

#13 Jan 6, 2010
hehe little does he know i gave him my herpes!!!!! thanks for the night J.B. ;)
Big Daddy

Anderson, SC

#14 Jan 6, 2010
Ay' boise, meetem at dat Wide spot, whoop'er ass. Whoo, I love High school sports!!!!111
rikkia 17

Charleston, WV

#15 Jan 6, 2010
what he don is low thats my brother and i dont like the pic of shit his day is comeing
fgl

Anderson, SC

#17 Feb 8, 2010
seen him at taco bell the other night
KnowMe

Pikeville, KY

#18 Feb 8, 2010
fgl wrote:
seen him at taco bell the other night
He's in jail and going to prison for 6 years.
rats

Elkhorn City, KY

#19 Feb 8, 2010
joe bob and kerri are both rats and kerri is a nasty pill wh*re who gets pimped out for drugs where is that nasty toothless ratin wh*re keri at?
KnowMe

Pikeville, KY

#20 Feb 10, 2010
She's out of jail, because Joseph took the blame for everything.
Fyi

Anderson, SC

#21 Feb 21, 2010
Nope she's out of jail because Joe Crider got her out. She screws him for money and well that should say it all. And now she is going to testify against Joseph in court. And that is low of her considering that he has done everything he has for her.. He betrayed his family and gave up everything for her and look what she does to him.
some one that loves them

Paintsville, KY

#22 Mar 20, 2010
leve hem the f*ck alon he has don bed things to me and my mom but we will always love hem
and as for ben i love hem he is my brother
so dint lay this off on hem

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who buys Junk cars 35 min big daddy here 2
Amy, let's set you up on a date with this man 36 min big daddy here 15
Hey dan 36 min big daddy here 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Paul 170,593
Donovan and Blacktop 2 hr as needed 15
"Merry Christmas" Jesus Christ, Happy Birthday ... 2 hr Merry Christmas 2
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 3 hr Abe 39,060
If you REALLY want to get mad over PROPERTY TAX... 23 hr Its gotta get better 31
Pike Central Basketball Under Investigation? 23 hr Well 43

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages