Met WTF in Person
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ubiquitous

AOL

#1 Jun 30, 2013
LOL or should I say LMFAO. I knew it was him when I started talking to him. Only answers in stupid one liners. And after he speaks, he stomps his feet and says "lmfao, lmfao, lmfao." And what's so funny is that he is a little fellow bout 5 foot tall and 100 pounds. That big guy on here that he follows around and argues with could pick him up and throw him about twenty feet.
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
dave

Raleigh, NC

#2 Jun 30, 2013
he's really kellie stakes,jeffrey dalmers ex
who

Montréal, Canada

#3 Jun 30, 2013
Ubiquitous wrote:
LOL or should I say LMFAO. I knew it was him when I started talking to him. Only answers in stupid one liners. And after he speaks, he stomps his feet and says "lmfao, lmfao, lmfao." And what's so funny is that he is a little fellow bout 5 foot tall and 100 pounds. That big guy on here that he follows around and argues with could pick him up and throw him about twenty feet.
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
Was you up at Bob Amos looking for guys?
LMAO

Memphis, TN

#4 Jun 30, 2013
I spotted wtf as well. It was laying inside a truckstop toilet.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#5 Jul 1, 2013
LMAO wrote:
I spotted wtf as well. It was laying inside a truckstop toilet.
While you licked the toilet clean.
Ubiquitous

AOL

#6 Jul 1, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>While you licked the toilet clean.
Careful, son, or I'll tell em all where to find ya!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#7 Jul 1, 2013
Ubiquitous wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful, son, or I'll tell em all where to find ya!
Careful stupid, I will tel, them where you got that Cheese.
Official Announcement

Cantonment, FL

#8 Jul 1, 2013
Human Scum Alert.

It has been seen in the vicinity of the Sperm Bank Dumpster.
Trade Water

Prestonsburg, KY

#9 Jul 1, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Careful stupid, I will tel, them where you got that Cheese.
My little queer buddy. How are you hooch cushion?
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#10 Jul 2, 2013
Trade Water wrote:
<quoted text> My little queer buddy. How are you hooch cushion?
So you have queer Budddies, not surprising for you Homo.
Ffuck Alec Baldwin

Cantonment, FL

#11 Jul 2, 2013
apparently, YOU are his little queer buddy...
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>So you have queer Budddies, not surprising for you Homo.
Alec would like a word or 2 with you~~~LMFAO
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#12 Jul 2, 2013
Ffuck Alec Baldwin wrote:
apparently, YOU are his little queer buddy...<quoted text>Alec would like a word or 2 with you~~~LMFAO
Barney Frank had more than words with you.
Keiths sister pburg

United States

#13 Jul 2, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>So you have queer Budddies, not surprising for you Homo.
Glad for the info I always like to know who's calling me stupid. trade water insults me all the time, but a qUEERs comment doesn't pack any weight.
yelp

Stanton, KY

#14 Jul 3, 2013
WOW!!!Somebody really has a huge man-crush on WTF don't they?This is like the 1000th thread I have seen started about him on here and there are literally millions of posts about him.He is clearly the most popular personality on this site and apparently the object of desire and jealousy for hundreds of you posters.There hasn't been a man soo obsessed over since Elvis was alive.
What the hell dude

Clay City, KY

#16 Jul 3, 2013
WTF, shut the hell up queer
obama hater

United States

#17 Jul 3, 2013
Ubiquitous wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful, son, or I'll tell em all where to find ya!
just tell me and i'll take care of him....
Vito Leathernuts

Cantonment, FL

#18 Jul 3, 2013
STFU, you little fartsack hooker.
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Barney Frank had more than words with you.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#19 Jul 4, 2013
Vito Leathernuts wrote:
STFU, you little fartsack hooker.<quoted text>
Florida Fairies suck on everything.
The Awful Truth

Cantonment, FL

#20 Jul 4, 2013
you wish i was a fairy & you wish i would suck you is what you mean
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Florida Fairies suck on everything.
you get pwnd
dozens of times
a day
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#21 Jul 4, 2013
The Awful Truth wrote:
you wish i was a fairy & you wish i would suck you is what you mean<quoted text>
you get pwnd
dozens of times
a day
You are a little Florida Fairy Queen boy.

Lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anna Pinson: why don't your employees pick up ... 16 min For real 23
Vote Ray Out 26 min Water boy here 35
Air service blame 50 min We Need Change 90
My niece , is dating a black guy . 1 hr White 30
Hey CHRIS HARRIS & LESLIE COMBS! 2 hr Amy 7
FBI seeks info on KY Public Corruption 2 hr Amy 12
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 3 hr Red_Forman 24,614
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages