Greg Napier as SVHS principal

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Clarify

Virgie, KY

#1 Sep 7, 2011
You have got to be kidding me. Shelby Valley is already sinking and they bring in Greg. Wonder how his buddy Keith C will handle that. Means they may have to cut back on the drinking and mj. Seriously this is too funny. Glad my child is not there and now won't be.
Watcher

Virgie, KY

#2 Sep 7, 2011
Probably a buddy of RW. How else did he get the job.
Batman

Virgie, KY

#3 Sep 7, 2011
Yea. \../.
Duh

Virgie, KY

#4 Sep 7, 2011
When did this happen?
IKnow

United States

#5 Sep 8, 2011
This was a done deal long before the selection. Promises made deals handshakes. Let's see if he can live up to them. Top down in on this one.
supporter

Wilmington, NC

#7 Sep 9, 2011
I would just like to say to all you haters, my friend has worked harder in the last twenty years to obtain this position than any of you have probally ever work in your life. All I can say is give him a year or two and I will guarantee that school will start seeing brighter days.
FormerWildcat

Virgie, KY

#8 Sep 9, 2011
I would just like to say that I attended SV way back when and Greg Napier was one of my favorite teachers! I learned alot in his class and he was always very fair. I know people have bad things to say about him, but I for one think that he will do a very good job!
OMG

Pikeville, KY

#9 Sep 9, 2011
Clarify wrote:
You have got to be kidding me. Shelby Valley is already sinking and they bring in Greg. Wonder how his buddy Keith C will handle that. Means they may have to cut back on the drinking and mj. Seriously this is too funny. Glad my child is not there and now won't be.
Yes, they bring in Greg Napier. The most highly qualified applicant of the applicants. Most of you may not know this, but Mr. Napier has worked as a Highly Skilled Educator for years. Do you know what that is? Taking a principalship actually will decrease his salary. Principals do not make that much money. As far as his buddy,you need to realize that no one cares if you have a drink!!!!!! So as far as I am concerned they can drink all week-end if they choose to do so.
The man has an IQ level that would blow yours out of the water. He also has the education to back it up. There are several schools in the County system, and one independent school. If you child goes to Shelby Valley, and you are not satisfied with the choice then I suggest you have your child switch schools. Hats off to Mr. Napier and congratulations. It is well deserved.
OMG

Pikeville, KY

#10 Sep 9, 2011
Watcher wrote:
Probably a buddy of RW. How else did he get the job.
Well, let me see. He could have gotten the job because he was the most qualified. I don't think he is a friend of RW. He got the position because he is highly qualified and probably knew state regulation better than any other applicants. Sight based done and excellent job!
OMG

Pikeville, KY

#11 Sep 9, 2011
Place wrote:
Depends on if he passes the Debbi test first. They put her there to be school nurse and if she does him the first week then she wins and keeps the job, if Debbi Hylton don't then she goes back to virgie and he stays.
Give it up!!!! and quit trying to bring this woman's name into every thread. ARE YOU JEALOUS?
OMG

Pikeville, KY

#12 Sep 9, 2011
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>Well, let me see. He could have gotten the job because he was the most qualified. I don't think he is a friend of RW. He got the position because he is highly qualified and probably knew state regulation better than any other applicants. Sight based done and excellent job!
Correcting myself Site-based
Honesty

Pikeville, KY

#13 Sep 10, 2011
If you don't like Greg Napier, then you have a problem with yourself!!!
hah

Virgie, KY

#14 Sep 10, 2011
I believe that Mr. Napier will do a better job than The assistant principle at the feeder schools.
HE IS A DRUNKEN PERV

Virgie, KY

#15 Sep 11, 2011
Clarify wrote:
Someone asked the other day why he would give up a big paying job working for the Kentucky Department of Education & take a HUGE pay cut to be principal at SV. The answer is simple: lots more under-age girls to "flirt" with now that he is over a whole school instead of just his classroom. This should DEFINITELY be interesting! What was the site based council thinking? Or were they????? Granted he does have a lot of spirit(s)-- Beam, Jack, Jose. LOL
to me

Carlisle, KY

#17 Sep 11, 2011
Clarify wrote:
Greg would HAVE TO ME BETTER THAN THE ONE THERE NOW.
svhs

Pikeville, KY

#18 Sep 12, 2011
I was also a student at SVHS a while back and remember him to be the type of teacher that not only related with the students well and created an easy going learning environment in his classroom. He treated every student equally and graded fairly-sad to say that those types of teachers are few and far between-you either get the ones that are too into personal drama, or too lazy to get off their asses and make it to the chalkboard or way too strict-strict is good but when you create a fearful environment that everyone dreads to go to then you fail at teaching them anything. Congrats Mr. Napier-you deserve it-ignore the haters.
Laughing

Pikeville, KY

#19 Sep 12, 2011
to me wrote:
<quoted text> Greg would HAVE TO ME BETTER THAN THE ONE THERE NOW.
You obviously know very little about the school or community, or you would know there is no principal there now!!! The former principal done a great job at the school and Mr. Napier will also do a great job. Until you become a teacher or principal and know state rules and regulations then you really need to quit being so condescending toward others.
Laughing

Pikeville, KY

#20 Sep 12, 2011
HE IS A DRUNKEN PERV wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone asked the other day why he would give up a big paying job working for the Kentucky Department of Education & take a HUGE pay cut to be principal at SV. The answer is simple: lots more under-age girls to "flirt" with now that he is over a whole school instead of just his classroom. This should DEFINITELY be interesting! What was the site based council thinking? Or were they????? Granted he does have a lot of spirit(s)-- Beam, Jack, Jose. LOL
It is quite obvious you know nothing about Mr. Napier. It is also quite obvious that you went to school with him and he was probably more popular than you were. you keep bringing up drinking. At what in time did it every become law that educated people cannot drink an alcoholic beverage? I can assure you that I was involved with that school when Mr. Napier taught there. Not one episode involving a girl every occurred. He was an excellent teacher. The site based council was thinking "what is best for our school." Have you the brain God put in a coat you would know that principals must know many, many state laws and regulations. Get over the fact that no one cares who drinks "spirits" as you call them (LOL). I have a good spirit myself sometimes. Congratulations to Mr. Napier. You worked hard through the years to become the principal. I am sure you will do a great job. To the Napier haters; GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON! If you think you can do a better job then you should have applied for the position. Oh, you did not qualify.
REALLY

Virgie, KY

#22 Sep 12, 2011
Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>It is quite obvious you know nothing about Mr. Napier. It is also quite obvious that you went to school with him and he was probably more popular than you were. you keep bringing up drinking. At what in time did it every become law that educated people cannot drink an alcoholic beverage? I can assure you that I was involved with that school when Mr. Napier taught there. Not one episode involving a girl every occurred. He was an excellent teacher. The site based council was thinking "what is best for our school." Have you the brain God put in a coat you would know that principals must know many, many state laws and regulations. Get over the fact that no one cares who drinks "spirits" as you call them (LOL). I have a good spirit myself sometimes. Congratulations to Mr. Napier. You worked hard through the years to become the principal. I am sure you will do a great job. To the Napier haters; GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON! If you think you can do a better job then you should have applied for the position. Oh, you did not qualify.
"NOT ONE episode involving a girl every [sic] occurred"??? My buddies and I on the football team used to party with him on the weekends and bring girls from school to "hang out" with him. "NOT ONE EPISODE" you say? Correct me if I am wrong (WHICH I AM NOT) his wife was his student not long before they were married -- he is SEVERAL years older than her. Then again, I am sure that is just a "coincidence". WAKE UP!
Laughing

Pikeville, KY

#23 Sep 12, 2011
REALLY wrote:
<quoted text>
"NOT ONE episode involving a girl every [sic] occurred"??? My buddies and I on the football team used to party with him on the weekends and bring girls from school to "hang out" with him. "NOT ONE EPISODE" you say? Correct me if I am wrong (WHICH I AM NOT) his wife was his student not long before they were married -- he is SEVERAL years older than her. Then again, I am sure that is just a "coincidence". WAKE UP!
First, his wife was almost out of college when they got married. That is far from being in high school. I am also several years younger than my spouse. So what! Several single young teachers and student teachers have married people that were in the high school. Think about it idiot. A senior girl is 18 years old. A student teacher would be 21 or 22 years old. If the girl is 18 and the student teacher is single and they date. So what! And, OMG! I actually have an alcoholic drik whenever I choose to do so. Most of the time this doesn't occur until the girl is out of high school. Maybe the girls are wanting to marry someone with a brain and an education instead of an idiot who has no education beyond high school. But, you are wrong about Greg and his wife. She was almost out of college when they got married. She may have actually been out of college. So many people appear to be jealous of Mr. Napier. It is not his fault he is educated and successful, and most of you haters are not. I think he will do a great job at the school, and could care less who he dated, or what he drinks. He will do a great job. It is quite obvious you don't have a job or you could not be posting in the middle of the day. I have an education and a job that allows me freedom, so Yes, I can post anytime I want, anytime of day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Peace Without Jesus 17 min Man Of Mayhem 2
Sheriff Charles Fuzzy Keesee 17 min AEP ROOKERY 59
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 41 min dollarsbill 132,120
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 44 min Hatti_Hollerand 6,577
Anna Pinson Wins (May '12) 1 hr AEP ROOKERY 28
The Music Of Amore (Jul '13) 1 hr Musikologist 85
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 hr Kyboy 20,472
Have any coal miner's heard from Mitch McConnell? 3 hr whisperinghope 147
Ray Jones 7 hr AEP ROOKERY 15
Horse Trail Tragedy 15 hr No Report In ANE 31
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE