ST2B

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Jan 12, 2013
I am in the Surgical Technology program at SWVCTC and was considering PMC as a future employer. If anyone knows anything about the facility like do they have good morals and ethics...are they union.....or do they have good benefits...if you know anything that can be helpful to me please let me know..thank you.
Hubby

Teaberry, KY

#2 Jan 16, 2013
My wife is a nurse at PMC, they are not union, they are good to there employees and as long as you go to PMC the insurance is 100%, I think its 90/10 or 80/20 anywhere else but not sure.
GodLovesYou

Mesquite, NV

#3 Jan 16, 2013
ST2B wrote:
I am in the Surgical Technology program at SWVCTC and was considering PMC as a future employer. If anyone knows anything about the facility like do they have good morals and ethics...are they union.....or do they have good benefits...if you know anything that can be helpful to me please let me know..thank you.
You must be misguided to want to come to Pikeville.

If you come to Pikeville, be aware of several issues you will have, one being that you're not from Pikeville. Not being from Pikeville, you will be treated as an outsider, no matter how close from the area you are.

You'll get a lower standard of living, be constantly in the middle of drug addicts, drug crime, drug shootings and robberies, etc.\

Plus you'll be in Pikeville.

Do you really want to be in the polluted white trash s*ithole that is Pikeville?
Just me

Elkhorn City, KY

#4 Jan 16, 2013
ST2B wrote:
Well i see you have already messed up by using the U (UNION) yOU WILL NOT GET A JOB THERE IF YOU UTTER THAT WORD AGAIN. tHE INSURANCE IS 100% FOR ALL IN HOPSITAL SERVICES AND DOCTORS OUTSIDE IT IS 70/30%
Just me

Elkhorn City, KY

#5 Jan 16, 2013
also the emergency room doctors are not hospital employees so you pay 30% of their fee.
Just me

Elkhorn City, KY

#6 Jan 16, 2013
Well i see you have already messed up by using the U (UNION) yOU WILL NOT GET A JOB THERE IF YOU UTTER THAT WORD AGAIN. tHE INSURANCE IS 100% FOR ALL IN HOPSITAL SERVICES AND DOCTORS OUTSIDE IT IS 70/30% u(union) should have had word inserted in there right after the union word
ST2B

Langsville, OH

#7 Jan 20, 2013
Thank You!!
Hubby wrote:
My wife is a nurse at PMC, they are not union, they are good to there employees and as long as you go to PMC the insurance is 100%, I think its 90/10 or 80/20 anywhere else but not sure.
person

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Jan 20, 2013
best place to work in Pike county, Good benefits
good people ,
worked there

Harold, KY

#9 Jan 20, 2013
ST2B wrote:
NO....NO....NO....NO....hope i was helpful..and I am not being rude...they don't even respect their doctors
obama hater

Nerinx, KY

#10 Jan 22, 2013
GodLovesYou wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be misguided to want to come to Pikeville.
If you come to Pikeville, be aware of several issues you will have, one being that you're not from Pikeville. Not being from Pikeville, you will be treated as an outsider, no matter how close from the area you are.
You'll get a lower standard of living, be constantly in the middle of drug addicts, drug crime, drug shootings and robberies, etc.\
Plus you'll be in Pikeville.
Do you really want to be in the polluted white trash s*ithole that is Pikeville?
and your helping in the community in what way to eradicate drugs? you must be giving your free time to the homeless shelter or drug rehab center...

what a waterhead douche you are??

stay in florida where all the pain clinics are..truth be known thats why you live in the sunshine state, puts you closer to the REAL pill mills...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Senator Jones Gets a Pass.............Again 2 min Statewide Media R... 7
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 19 min Kyboy 6,006
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min just an observer 170,522
oh no poor TJ 1 hr Mitchs Stroker Boy 53
Senator Ray Jones (Sep '14) 1 hr Amy 42
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr DUH 39,005
Justin Cory Hamilton for judge 1 hr Amy 2
WOW that got deleted quick 2 hr Curious George 124 9
If you REALLY want to get mad over PROPERTY TAX... 5 hr Unsavory Senator ... 27
Calls for Investigation in Pike County Property... 21 hr Go Straight To Jail 36

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages