Helicopter flying over Johns Creek today

Helicopter flying over Johns Creek today

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

need to know

United States

#1 Nov 28, 2010
OK I thought you were going to crash...just why did you do that nose dive behind Taylor hill..?????? you scared me to death I thought you were going to crash....You sure can fly that thing..for sure...or were you just trying to get my attention...if that is so......YOU DID!!
mad max

Georgetown, KY

#2 Nov 28, 2010
need to know wrote:
OK I thought you were going to crash...just why did you do that nose dive behind Taylor hill..?????? you scared me to death I thought you were going to crash....You sure can fly that thing..for sure...or were you just trying to get my attention...if that is so......YOU DID!!
lol dont worry brah you pot plants are still safe...no way he seen in your sunroom...
J-Dam

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Nov 28, 2010
Was it one of those Black Helicopters?
Maybe

Virgie, KY

#4 Nov 28, 2010
he was trying to hit u...
orange

Pikeville, KY

#6 Nov 28, 2010
yellow black and white AIRPLANES!!
J-Dam

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Nov 28, 2010
As I'm typing, theres one flying above me now. I'ts really loud too.
need to know

United States

#8 Nov 28, 2010
I am serious here and.... NO I don't and never will grow pot..you guys are all way tooo funny...... Can't believe no one else saw this thing..... or heared it......I have no idea what color it was I just grabbed the phone cause I thought it was goin down........
no thank you

Phelps, KY

#9 Nov 29, 2010
State police use national gaurd blackhawks which are flat black in color. If you saw one painted red and white, it's a medical helicopter(and not a blackhawk) based at Big Sandy airport and services the PMC.
no thank you

Phelps, KY

#10 Nov 29, 2010
I should have included at least one med helicopter is red and yellow.
a fresh approach

Georgetown, KY

#11 Nov 29, 2010
maybe it was a ufo. or a goverment experimental plane...wish you had took pics of it...next time that happens? strip down to your underwear and wrap aluminum foil around your head to prevent the aliens from reading your mind.
derby_guy

Ransom, KY

#12 Nov 29, 2010
When I came by the ball field at Johns Creek grade school on Sunday about 3,there was a helicopter in the baseball field there....along with fire trucks...not sure what was going on though....didn't hear of any accident or having to fly anyone out.
KKK

Evansville, IN

#13 Nov 29, 2010
It was the Ku Klux Kopter we were swooping down on some negros and trying to scare em.
Chief Sittenfullofit

Pikeville, KY

#14 Nov 29, 2010
They are alot of people taking flieing lessons nothing to worry about . I go with them time to time to spot pot patches so I can go back later and get them . Its better when its free .
WeedMaster

Evansville, IN

#15 Nov 30, 2010
A lot of the pot farmers will plant small plots at the bottom of hollows and next to the roads.
Best way to find these pot patches is to wait until after dark and drive these back roads.
The air will cool off and the ground will still be warm and the warmer air rising up the ridges will carry the green pot scent up hill.
Just keep your windows down and drive slow and if you have a "trained nose" you can literally bird dog right in on it.

Ive stolen $hitloads of other peoples crops doing this in and around Pike County.
Okay

Elkhorn City, KY

#16 Dec 4, 2010
need to know wrote:
I am serious here and.... NO I don't and never will grow pot..you guys are all way tooo funny...... Can't believe no one else saw this thing..... or heared it......I have no idea what color it was I just grabbed the phone cause I thought it was goin down........
If it's yellow and black it's one of the people who own a bunch of mines. He is extremely rich. He flys it in Pikeville all the time.
need to know

United States

#17 Dec 4, 2010
Well if he is extremely rich.... next time I will get out there and make sure he will see me..I will wave my thong at him.....maybe he will give me some extra Christmas cash LOL...
by hell its not funny

AOL

#18 Dec 5, 2010
The black helicopter "myth" is very real indeed. One hovered over my house on ----- and was so low I could have hit it with a beer bottle, except this baby was armed to the teeth and intimidated the crapadoo out of me. Last damm time I will ever email the president and mouth off about how he does things.
Windmill Wayne

Paris, KY

#19 Dec 5, 2010
It just looks like a chopper, it's probably ol windmill out looking over his domain!....lol
agree

Jonancy, KY

#20 Dec 5, 2010
well you can forget the pot theory it was all cut before frost so hunt something new to bullshit about

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min ChromiuMan 143,092
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 56 min people need help ... 28,990
2227 Island Creek Road, Pikeville, Ky (May '12) 1 hr Lexington Hero 14
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 6 hr Gretchen 814
Cowboy 8 hr wondering 25
lea dawn 9 hr no luck 7
Donald trump, is a awesome American . 11 hr texas pete 122
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages