Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Adults who sponge off Society should be forced to work or go to Jail. That would fix alot of problems.
Problem

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Where are you going to find the jobs for them to do? Who is going to pay the salaries for those jobs?
Jerry

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Problem wrote:
Where are you going to find the jobs for them to do? Who is going to pay the salaries for those jobs?
I'm sure if you wanted to work you could find something. Walmart needs employees and so does other stores.
Of course many get a job for the purpose of so called getting injured and then they have an excuse not to work. I think everyone should want to work and feed their family. I was married to a sorry ass that didn't want to work and support his family said he was sick but he lived a long life. Before you ask no we didn't live on housing, food stamps and free lunches and medical. I got out and got a job. No, we didn't have much. No my family never received any assistance. Don't get me wrong everyone needs a little help sometimes but don't need to make this a way of life. Some people even hand this down to the next generation.......by that I mean they follow the pattern. What has our nation become?
GOP

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure if you wanted to work you could find something. Walmart needs employees and so does other stores.
Of course many get a job for the purpose of so called getting injured and then they have an excuse not to work. I think everyone should want to work and feed their family. I was married to a sorry ass that didn't want to work and support his family said he was sick but he lived a long life. Before you ask no we didn't live on housing, food stamps and free lunches and medical. I got out and got a job. No, we didn't have much. No my family never received any assistance. Don't get me wrong everyone needs a little help sometimes but don't need to make this a way of life. Some people even hand this down to the next generation.......by that I mean they follow the pattern. What has our nation become?
I think all moral people feel exactly as you do. I'm sorry for what you have had to deal with.

I have watched those who are "on the draw" and realize that the obviously young and healthy far outnumber the old and tired. My wife and I have always worked and still do. We have managed to get ourselves, through dedication and fiscal responsibility, to not have to actually 'labor', but we still spend an inordinate amount of time keeping our business going and keeping employees happy.

It's maddening that our government pays such huge salaries and benefits to people to manage handouts, but oversight is non-existant. The apparent ease of satisfying requirements and becoming a bourdon on the working man and woman has drawn huge numbers of lazy beggars and users, mostly of the ethnic variety.

I don't say that to be mean but it is obvious to everyone who just looks at the dependent community of 'intentionally' sick and/or poor.

That HUGE number of undesirables have put their friend and benefactor in the highest office in the world.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

There's quite a difference between not working and not HAVING to work though. I have no problem with someone if they don't work yet they do not draw any benefits of any kind as well. Some people have achieved wealth through varying means, like earlier employment or they're blessed via an inheritance, etc. If that's the case and they continue to pay taxes and fulfill their legal obligations and do not defraud the system then hey, more power to them as far as I'm concerned.
Dumb

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
There's quite a difference between not working and not HAVING to work though. I have no problem with someone if they don't work yet they do not draw any benefits of any kind as well. Some people have achieved wealth through varying means, like earlier employment or they're blessed via an inheritance, etc. If that's the case and they continue to pay taxes and fulfill their legal obligations and do not defraud the system then hey, more power to them as far as I'm concerned.
Sponging off mommy and daddy while doing drugs aint productive. Your a looser and we all know it.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Dumb wrote:
<quoted text>Sponging off mommy and daddy while doing drugs aint productive. Your a looser and we all know it.
Your useless, non-productive status is something none of us care about but I would suggest you seek to somehow further your education. After all, aren't you the absurd POS jackass that claimed to be over 50 years old, college educated, etc. yet here you are clearly unable to use the proper version of YOU'RE (not your) and unable to correctly spell L-O-S-E-R. No wonder you proudly proclaim YOUR screen name as DUMB because you are without a doubt exactly that, sh!thead.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
You silly deadbeat pos, you have never done a damn thing in your sorry life.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You silly deadbeat pos, you have never done a damn thing in your sorry life.
You mean OTHER than repeatedly and continually bitchslapping YOU, humiliating YOU, belittling YOU, demeaning YOU, shaming YOU, etc.

LMAO!
come get me

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

wants to see someone put me in jail if I decide I don't want to work or if I can't, it will be fun using them for target practice when they show up with handcuffs.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean OTHER than repeatedly and continually bitchslapping YOU, humiliating YOU, belittling YOU, demeaning YOU, shaming YOU, etc.
LMAO!
I slapped you around like the little girly boy you are punk.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

come get me wrote:
wants to see someone put me in jail if I decide I don't want to work or if I can't, it will be fun using them for target practice when they show up with handcuffs.
It won't happen. This is just a hypothetical or "Dream" Thread that certain weak, frightened cowards create to further their obsessions with the men that scare them so badly to begin with. They don't plan to actually DO anything, just TALK about it on here and share their fantasies about it.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
It won't happen. This is just a hypothetical or "Dream" Thread that certain weak, frightened cowards create to further their obsessions with the men that scare them so badly to begin with. They don't plan to actually DO anything, just TALK about it on here and share their fantasies about it.
Yes to see you deadbeats go to Jail would be refreshing for the whole responsible side of the Country.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

If non-workers were going to be jailed it would thrust America into complete chaos overnight. We have entire cities' ghettos full of unemployed or refusing to work deadbeats all drawing and defrauding federal assistance programs. Same as many rural area like our own beloved Appalachians here, entire families that strive generation after generation to get "on the draw" and not become employed ever if they can help it. We have an already-labored and quite overrun penal system that cannot handle the prisoners it already has now,let alone millions more that would be incarcerated if this absurd folly of "jailing non-workers" were a
legitimate notion and not the absurd drivel of weak cowards.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
If non-workers were going to be jailed it would thrust America into complete chaos overnight. We have entire cities' ghettos full of unemployed or refusing to work deadbeats all drawing and defrauding federal assistance programs. Same as many rural area like our own beloved Appalachians here, entire families that strive generation after generation to get "on the draw" and not become employed ever if they can help it. We have an already-labored and quite overrun penal system that cannot handle the prisoners it already has now,let alone millions more that would be incarcerated if this absurd folly of "jailing non-workers" were a
legitimate notion and not the absurd drivel of weak cowards.
At least you would be out of Mommy's Basement.
Drone Commander

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

No not jailed but drafted into the USAF as drone pilots like several of the above posters will soon be. And if they do not have what it takes to become pilots, they will be near the front lines shinning the drones instead of hidden safely at the Drone Command Center.
Drone Commander

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>At least you would be out of Mommy's Basement.
And yes he will, son and so will you. You have both been ordered to report to the nearest military base for drone pilot duty. And if you can't muster that, you will shinning the enemy sh!t off those drones on the front lines. Pack up and report, NOW!

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

I see how that fool became Drone Commander because he seems to be the most stupid drone of them all.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
I see how that fool became Drone Commander because he seems to be the most stupid drone of them all.
You far out stupid him you silly pos.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

79 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min GOTP 144,690
Cover songs (Jul '11) 23 min Musikologist 689
Is a Fat Women's Pu**y better than a Skinny Wom... (Feb '10) 59 min big cock 266
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr The_Box 127,868
Alleged rapist, Brad Kanes, caught (Jan '14) 1 hr too late 35
Girl at sunrise plaza velocity market 2 hr hotter thanballz 11
Word Association (Aug '11) 2 hr MUSICK-NESS 4,719
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••