PIKEVILLE HIGH SCHOOL PRIVATE BASKETB...
Unbelievable

Mount Sterling, KY

#64 Dec 7, 2012
Double J wrote:
I used to play pikeville Basketball but qwit my 8th grade year to play football. If they are boys in the gym late at night its just fun and games....(PRIVATE PRACTICE) Thats funny! And if they are working on a skill that needs practice thats great... As for having Steve Silvers in the building.....He is harmless......Maybe a Little flashy...but harmless. People say that pikeville is all about how much money u have goes hand in hand with how much play time u get on the court..... This is NOT TRUE.. you can be broke as hell and on foodstamps but shoot the hell out of a basketball and BART will play that kid!!! And I always hated bart and gave him hell but people should know that if your kid is good he will play...if your kid needs time on the bench he will sit.
To You "Double J" You Posted On Another Forum Not Long Ago and You Are Still Lower Than "DIRT". All You Want To Do Is Cause Trouble. Go Away, Way Away.
double J

Elkhorn City, KY

#65 Dec 8, 2012
Unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text> To You "Double J" You Posted On Another Forum Not Long Ago and You Are Still Lower Than "DIRT". All You Want To Do Is Cause Trouble. Go Away, Way Away.
I Just tell it how it is!! Bad or Good...
Pathetic

Winchester, KY

#66 Dec 8, 2012
Double J wrote:
I used to play pikeville Basketball but qwit my 8th grade year to play football. If they are boys in the gym late at night its just fun and games....(PRIVATE PRACTICE) Thats funny! And if they are working on a skill that needs practice thats great... As for having Steve Silvers in the building.....He is harmless......Maybe a Little flashy...but harmless. People say that pikeville is all about how much money u have goes hand in hand with how much play time u get on the court..... This is NOT TRUE.. you can be broke as hell and on foodstamps but shoot the hell out of a basketball and BART will play that kid!!! And I always hated bart and gave him hell but people should know that if your kid is good he will play...if your kid needs time on the bench he will sit.
I just call it like it is too, and if you consider spewing filth to underage girls to be harmless then you have something wrong with you. It disgusting for an old pervert to sling filth around like he does. Everybody knows he is sick in the head, but defending it is where the question about you arises. I will agree that ability is the key to playing anywhere, and that includes Pikeville. Every program lets certain ones play that are only there because of pull, but PHS takes it to the extreme. This is more then likely due to more parents living in the City limits that are either Politicians, lawyers, or Doctors, but the same would be true if the circumstances were the same at County Schools. Any way you look at it there is absolutely no need to have felons around School Children. They are not allowed to drive School Buses, and I would wager you won't find a felon teaching School anywhere. People who have proven they have no regard for laws have no business around children. Children look up to these people, and I don't think you will find a single parent wanting their child looking up to a felon. If you have to stoop to having felons involved to get a win you have brought nothing but shame on the program and the School, but from the way it is looking it is common around here. I don't figure there is any need to hold City Schools to a higher standard. Makes me think of the old saying about laying with Dogs, you know you are going to get fleas.
Long Dong Silvers

Pikeville, KY

#67 Dec 8, 2012
Don't hate, appreciate!
He is scum

Pikeville, KY

#69 Dec 9, 2012
I am tired of hearing about the felon
Just get rid of that perv
Double J

Elkhorn City, KY

#70 Dec 9, 2012
He Might be scum!! But having him in a gym with boys playing basketball is harmless! Look at coach Lawson....He was a perv...and now hes at pike central doing great! If someone breaks the law you should call the cops... Dont call them if that person is shooting a basketball.
be real

United States

#71 Dec 9, 2012
I would like to know this? Who knows for a FACT, not rumor, that Silvers has a key that Bart gave him?
Ask Micro

Springfield, NJ

#72 Dec 9, 2012
be real wrote:
I would like to know this? Who knows for a FACT, not rumor, that Silvers has a key that Bart gave him?
Ask Micro he told that he took the key and Bart gave him another.
Proof........go to the gym anytime most nights and you will see parked at the gym.....just watch long enough and you will see him and little Steve come out. This should not be allowed. Bart told at the boosters meeting he knew he meaning Silvers was in the gym and he didn't want to know and he didn't care. Ask anyone there!!!!! proof enough. Pikeville has lost all control.
Game play and strategy

Pikeville, KY

#73 Dec 9, 2012
Everyone knows who draws up all the game winning shots. DPM. Only will have his mastermind skills around a little longer, as he is off to coach In the ACC or SEC. It has been said that he has already turned 2 OVC schools due to waiting on the SEC door to open. Supposingly the ink on the contract is planning on drying around the first of the year as contract are usually signed over the holidays.
His masterful skills will be leading SEC, or also reliable talk says there is 2nd assistant's chair awaiting at the next level above college.
WOW what a masterful mind when it comes to coaching, and winning games.
The strategic play that no team can stop (WARRIOR) will be at the next level soon.
You think there is a near future that a SEC wildcats seat will be open and waiting anytime soon. Well that is the talk around the maroon and white.
Pathetic

Winchester, KY

#76 Dec 9, 2012
Double J wrote:
He Might be scum!! But having him in a gym with boys playing basketball is harmless! Look at coach Lawson....He was a perv...and now hes at pike central doing great! If someone breaks the law you should call the cops... Dont call them if that person is shooting a basketball.
Is it now? It's never harmless to have pervs anywhere around children. You are assuming the felon will sneak in and out late at night. It's just a matter of time before the Gym will have others inside and the sickness takes over. Those of you pretending it is fine will be the first to act like you didn't approve. You wouldn't hire an addict to work in a Pharmacy Or a thief in Security at a Bank. It's just harmless until something goes wrong.
be real

Tucker, GA

#77 Dec 10, 2012
Ask Micro wrote:
<quoted text>Ask Micro he told that he took the key and Bart gave him another.
Proof........go to the gym anytime most nights and you will see parked at the gym.....just watch long enough and you will see him and little Steve come out. This should not be allowed. Bart told at the boosters meeting he knew he meaning Silvers was in the gym and he didn't want to know and he didn't care. Ask anyone there!!!!! proof enough. Pikeville has lost all control.
So because he's in the gym he has a key to the school? Sheesh.
Basketball Fan

Georgetown, KY

#79 Dec 11, 2012
My crow wrote:
<quoted text> micro penis has no guts to do anything about it anyway. A real principal would have cleaned up this mess along time ago. Sounds like the board and powers that be nudered what little micro had?? Authority that is!!! Lol
What is wrong with with Rowe or Garris that when Pikeville is playing they allow Steve Silvers to roam the gym instead of sitting in a seat like other parents and fans. He stands or sits beside or near the entrance so he can make his remarks to everyone that enters the door especially to young girls. There he is a convicted felon with a reputation of being a pervert and is allowed to stand at the door and greet everyone with his ><> remarks that people don't want to hear. He is up in everyone face caring his tales or making remarks. School officials if you read this make this man sit down in a seat. We don't want him in our face or our children's face making his #%^#. Remarks to the kids or caring tales to us. We want to watch the game. Just saying.
Basketball Fan

Georgetown, KY

#80 Dec 11, 2012
Another thought........I bet when Pikeville plays East Ridge he will will sit down and not be up running his mouth and making his remarks. He will want to hide and not be noticed at that game. Shame on you Pikeville for allowing this man the gym privileges and a key to the gym.
Shame on Bart

United States

#81 Dec 11, 2012
Do Pikeville a favor and resign. You're the only coach I know that can blow a 24 point lead to a sorry ass$ team that didn't have a big boy on the team. You got out coached assho$e. RESIGN RESIGN RESIGN.
Disgusted

United States

#83 Dec 11, 2012
Tell us wrote:
<quoted text> who was pikeville playing? Tell us all of his mistakes and where were all the asst. coaches? DPM? Cory? Bryan? Silvers?
They were playing Betsy Layne. I know they had a big lead. Some poster said 24 I am thinking that could be right. He has allowed this team to get out of control. Both Ethan and Blaine got technicals and luckily they didn't hear Steven mumbling curse words. This boy sure has changed this past year. He is not the good boy he once was. He is more like his dad Steve. I was told they act the same way in PA. I was not there but was told they act like a bunch of hillbillies that had never been out of Pikeville. I agree with the other poster Bart should quit. As for DPM. Bryan, Silvers they were on the sidelines trying to coach their boys. Silvers was trying to coach more than the other 2. Bart should just quit. Tonight shows he has no control.
hmmmm

Pikeville, KY

#84 Dec 11, 2012
Game play and strategy wrote:
Everyone knows who draws up all the game winning shots. DPM. Only will have his mastermind skills around a little longer, as he is off to coach In the ACC or SEC. It has been said that he has already turned 2 OVC schools due to waiting on the SEC door to open. Supposingly the ink on the contract is planning on drying around the first of the year as contract are usually signed over the holidays.
His masterful skills will be leading SEC, or also reliable talk says there is 2nd assistant's chair awaiting at the next level above college.
WOW what a masterful mind when it comes to coaching, and winning games.
The strategic play that no team can stop (WARRIOR) will be at the next level soon.
You think there is a near future that a SEC wildcats seat will be open and waiting anytime soon. Well that is the talk around the maroon and white.
Sounds like he might have choked in tonights game......LOL
IMO

Richmond, KY

#85 Dec 12, 2012
I really think that Bart has lost his mind...that is if he ever had one. This was the first home game and will be the last time I throw money away to support something like a circus. You had Denny and silvers coaching from the Blechers. Bryan was occupied with his bar fly also kudos to you Bryan.for taking a damn seat. Bart looking like a dumb ass as usual with out any control of his team

Silvers trying to fight, Blaine pushing and shoving. What is so funny about the situation to make them daddies happy. Bart has 5 guards out on the court. He has to keep them backstabbers happy. What is so damn funny Denny and Bryan wants his job. and silvers well he talks about everybody.

I don't think a monkey...oops my bad..lol could blow a 24 point lead to a team like Betsy layne. I couldnt believe that was Betsy layne. Worst team in the history of that school but who am I to talk so is pikevillle. At least Betsy layne has a top notch coach.

Well when is the pussys of pikeville finally going to take a stand and kick Bart Denny Bryan and silvers to the curb
Parent

Georgetown, KY

#86 Dec 13, 2012
Has anyone noticed how negative the teams behavior is especially a couple of them since SS has been directly involved with the team. Of course Bart will stoop low and lower to win. Don't worry Bart you are a looser. You say you don't want to see their face until today well I have this to say they don't want to see your face either. Why don't you resign and give Denny the job.
To the RUPP

Pikeville, KY

#87 Dec 13, 2012
DPM wold have had team with an undefeated record as of now.
If DPM is thee as the main coach he will be sitting with the Panthers on the sideline coaching in the State tourney .
He will run that secret play he has that no team can stop, and win any and all close games. He is a mastermind of the game of Basketball.
He is off to Division 1 school after the break to coach
Pathetic

Winchester, KY

#88 Dec 13, 2012
To the RUPP wrote:
DPM wold have had team with an undefeated record as of now.
If DPM is thee as the main coach he will be sitting with the Panthers on the sideline coaching in the State tourney .
He will run that secret play he has that no team can stop, and win any and all close games. He is a mastermind of the game of Basketball.
He is off to Division 1 school after the break to coach
If the man could Coach he wouldn't be sitting on the sidelines budding up to a felon. there comes a time in a mans life that he has to look at things realistically and admit he has reached his maximum potential, and that it isn't enough to compete, then move on to something else. Well these fellers are just delaying the inevitable. It has gotten so bad they have been reduced to hanging with felon perverts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Wisdom of God 170,598
Senator Jones Gets a Pass.............Again 10 min No UMG crooks 10
Mountain Water District 29 min No UMG crooks 13
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 33 min Abe 39,081
TJ'S Testimony 1 hr Spirit of Christmas 98
If you REALLY want to get mad over PROPERTY TAX... 1 hr Investigate 35
Looking for female German Shepherd to breed my ... (May '10) 1 hr Jeff 153

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages