Should America Pay Reperations
what

Elkhorn City, KY

#82 May 22, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>So the White Christian Slave Traders did the right thing and owned them???.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
i didnt say that slavery is right but i dont blame it completey on whites. look up history and u will find out that all races have been slaves and u dont see me wanting reperations for my irish ancestors that the british enslaved. jews have been slaves, egyptians have been slaves, chinese have been slaves (even in USA, but havent asked for reperations), and on and on. anyone askin for reperations for the past is an idiot and needs to be treated as so. if it wasnt done to u personally then get over it and get a job, no one owes anyone anything for something 200 yrs ago. and i do stand by the fact that the blacks in america do have it better than they would have if they hadnt been brought here as slaves, truth is the truth.
Pay Up Now

Shelbiana, KY

#84 May 23, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
i didnt say that slavery is right but i dont blame it completey on whites. look up history and u will find out that all races have been slaves and u dont see me wanting reperations for my irish ancestors that the british enslaved. jews have been slaves, egyptians have been slaves, chinese have been slaves (even in USA, but havent asked for reperations), and on and on. anyone askin for reperations for the past is an idiot and needs to be treated as so. if it wasnt done to u personally then get over it and get a job, no one owes anyone anything for something 200 yrs ago. and i do stand by the fact that the blacks in america do have it better than they would have if they hadnt been brought here as slaves, truth is the truth.
You are a silly SOB.
well

Malone, KY

#85 May 23, 2013
They should all be corralled give each one an AK-47 throw in a watermelon and some chicken tell them Winner takes all!!! Maybe like a real version of the 'Hunger Games'.
abc

London, UK

#86 Aug 17, 2013
I think that if anyone should be paid that it would be descendents of the former slave owners.Their property was seized illegally and they were never reimbursed.So either pay up the slave owning families or take some of these welfare mooching blacks and make each one of them come work for a minimum of two years to pay back the slave owner.l
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#87 Aug 17, 2013
abc wrote:
I think that if anyone should be paid that it would be descendents of the former slave owners.Their property was seized illegally and they were never reimbursed.So either pay up the slave owning families or take some of these welfare mooching blacks and make each one of them come work for a minimum of two years to pay back the slave owner.l
Who cares what an ignorant pos from the UK thinks about anything?
abc

London, UK

#88 Aug 17, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares what an ignorant pos from the UK thinks about anything?
Who cares what a banana eating monkey thinks.Now get back in the fields and get to work boy.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#89 Aug 17, 2013
abc wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares what a banana eating monkey thinks.Now get back in the fields and get to work boy.
Het back on your knees and do your job.
abc

London, UK

#90 Aug 17, 2013
<quoted text>Het back on your knees and do your job.
Quit stealing people's wifi and get your lazy azz back on the farm and get to work monkey boy.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#91 Aug 17, 2013
abc wrote:
<quoted text>Quit stealing people's wifi and get your lazy azz back on the farm and get to work monkey boy.
Get back on your knees and open wide, it is your only job boy.
abc

London, UK

#92 Aug 17, 2013
<quoted text>Get back on your knees and open wide, it is your only job boy.
Hey monkey boy I got some work that needs done around the place so get your droopy pants pulled up and quit showing your $hit stained underwear and get to work.Pay all of us descendents of slave owners back for the loss of our property.Tell your mammy to get her azz back in the kitchen.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#93 Aug 18, 2013
abc wrote:
<quoted text>Hey monkey boy I got some work that needs done around the place so get your droopy pants pulled up and quit showing your $hit stained underwear and get to work.Pay all of us descendents of slave owners back for the loss of our property.Tell your mammy to get her azz back in the kitchen.
Get down on your knees and open wide and get to work boy.

Lmfao
abc

London, UK

#94 Aug 18, 2013
<quoted text>Get down on your knees and open wide and get to work boy.
Lmfao
I see now why they used to have to beat those lazy fkrs azzes with whips.They won't work a lick at nothing.Cmon boy tell Aunt Jemimah to get them pancakes on.
Fox News Is A Joke

Macon, GA

#95 Aug 19, 2013
abc wrote:
<quoted text>I see now why they used to have to beat those lazy fkrs azzes with whips.They won't work a lick at nothing.Cmon boy tell Aunt Jemimah to get them pancakes on.
STill mad cause your Wife went Black and won't come back?

lmfao
abc

London, UK

#101 Aug 19, 2013
<quoted text>STill mad cause your Wife went Black and won't come back?
lmfao
Are you still mad because your boyfriend went straight and moved out?
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#103 Aug 20, 2013
abc wrote:
<quoted text>Are you still mad because your boyfriend went straight and moved out?
Still mad cause you Wife is now stretched to the limit by her Black Boyfriend?

Lmfao
Fox News Is A Joke Sux

London, UK

#104 Aug 20, 2013
<quoted text>Still mad cause you Wife is now stretched to the limit by her Black Boyfriend?
Lmfao
How do you know how big a black d*ck is?Oh yeah you suck enough of them.hehehehe
Back To Their Roots

Richmond, KY

#105 Aug 20, 2013
A few Dutch Slave Traders could not catch slaves in Africa, read what really happened. Blacks sold other Blacks to the Dutch Slavers. Some tribes of blacks sold prisoners taken in war and some just liked the money and helped the Dutch catch slaves.

Only reparations should be a one way ticket back to Africa for all the blacks here in the U.S. Liberia was formed that way, they were going to ship a lot of them back after the civil war. They should have finished the job. The world was created the day I was born, I am not responsible for any damn thing that happened before that time. I would rather my great, great, grand daddy picked
his own cotton but that was before my time. The country owes blacks nothing, if they don't like the deal here they can go back to Africa. See how long they are there before they are begging to come back.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#106 Aug 21, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke Sux wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know how big a black d*ck is?Oh yeah you suck enough of them.hehehehe
No, your Wife told me how big they are. When did you last see her?

Lmfao
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#107 Aug 21, 2013
Back To Their Roots wrote:
A few Dutch Slave Traders could not catch slaves in Africa, read what really happened. Blacks sold other Blacks to the Dutch Slavers. Some tribes of blacks sold prisoners taken in war and some just liked the money and helped the Dutch catch slaves.
Only reparations should be a one way ticket back to Africa for all the blacks here in the U.S. Liberia was formed that way, they were going to ship a lot of them back after the civil war. They should have finished the job. The world was created the day I was born, I am not responsible for any damn thing that happened before that time. I would rather my great, great, grand daddy picked
his own cotton but that was before my time. The country owes blacks nothing, if they don't like the deal here they can go back to Africa. See how long they are there before they are begging to come back.
Your great great Grand Daddy was a pos just like you.
Trolling for Queers

Pineville, KY

#109 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>Your great great Grand Daddy was a pos just like you.
Yours was a homo Kunta Kenta, easy to catch! The just waked around with their slong hanging out and the darky queers jumped on it like a duck on a June bug.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert E. Lee, The Real Hero!! 54 min MAN OF MAYHEM 49
back to school or the corner? 1 hr Sad 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Truth 166,410
ANE Mum on Senator Ray Jones 2 hr karma 54
Ashley Brown lied to voters 3 hr Geez 33
Failed Eclipse, Once Again Pike County Looks St... 3 hr Weather Man 3
monk sanders (Mar '16) 3 hr Phelps Mayor 3
Eclipse 2017 8 hr Tattler 4

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web